Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

40 Year old Jerry Seinfeld and 17 year old girlfriend

<< < (8/8)

Irongrip400:
How did he not feel bad? Also, what the fuck would you have in common with her? I have a 23 year old admin and some of the shit that comes out of her mouth makes me think she’s clueless.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 17, 2022, 02:09:00 PM ---How did he not feel bad? Also, what the fuck would you have in common with her? I have a 23 year old admin and some of the shit that comes out of her mouth makes me think she’s clueless.

--- End quote ---
It has to be just about the sex for the older guy and the cash and perks for the gal. There's no way they would ever be together for the conversations.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 17, 2022, 02:09:00 PM ---How did he not feel bad? Also, what the fuck would you have in common with her? I have a 23 year old admin and some of the shit that comes out of her mouth makes me think she’s clueless.

--- End quote ---

Have you ever inserted your cock into her face?

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on April 26, 2022, 10:49:48 AM ---Have you ever inserted your cock into her face?

--- End quote ---

No, I’d never be that dumb. Although I’d have never thought I would have hired a cute/pretty girl. I don’t run around on my wife, but wouldn’t fuck an employee even if I was single.

She started out as our nanny about 5 years ago and I remember thinking, wow she’s cute.

The Scott:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on May 15, 2022, 08:06:00 AM ---
No, I’d never be that dumb. Although I’d have never thought I would have hired a cute/pretty girl. I don’t run around on my wife, but wouldn’t fuck an employee even if I was single.

She started out as our nanny about 5 years ago and I remember thinking, wow she’s cute.

--- End quote ---

Good man.  Just because the parts fit doesn't mean it won't be a misfit.

Once my cousin told me about them, I always dated older women as I have much more in common with them.  Music, history, politics, etc. I want as much as possible to "fit" if you will.  Not just the parts, LOL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version