Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738228 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3825 on: October 21, 2021, 02:39:03 PM »
It will be interesting to see how this venture turns out.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3826 on: October 21, 2021, 05:32:25 PM »
Trump will run again but the Republicans will rig the primaries just like they did for Clinton/Sanders so he can't win.  Then he will be pissed and run as an Independent, take 30% of the Republican vote and the libtards will win again.

From your lips to Gods ears!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3827 on: October 21, 2021, 07:31:33 PM »

There is no way you are happy with this admin.
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3828 on: October 22, 2021, 04:56:52 AM »
You actually prefer what we have now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3829 on: October 22, 2021, 05:18:17 AM »

Liberal religious cultists are blind to reality

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3830 on: October 22, 2021, 10:50:38 AM »
Liberal religious cultists are blind to reality
Trump mind fucked these clowns so hard. They might never recover.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3831 on: October 22, 2021, 09:26:24 PM »
Trump mind fucked these clowns so hard. They might never recover.
It was great to watch. Can't wait for him to do it again.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3832 on: October 23, 2021, 02:20:02 AM »
It was great to watch. Can't wait for him to do it again.
I'd like to see the suicide numbers of libtards during the 4 years of Trump. It had to be sky high.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3833 on: October 25, 2021, 08:51:09 PM »
What the difference between a communist stalinist leninist and a democrat?   ;)
it would be lost on you

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3834 on: October 25, 2021, 08:55:12 PM »

what we have now is a place holder. I'm not happy with Biden. But he was the one the left picked to challenge Trump. Trump in my view was just better than Hitler. Jan 6 supports my supposition. I'm hoping that 2024 both parties offer a better choice but I'm not holding my breath

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3835 on: October 25, 2021, 09:02:39 PM »
what we have now is a place holder. I'm not happy with Biden. But he was the one the left picked to challenge Trump. Trump in my view was just better than Hitler. Jan 6 supports my supposition. I'm hoping that 2024 both parties offer a better choice but I'm not holding my breath

No, Bernie was....he had to give it to Biden. Biden couldn't gather 10 cat ladies at a rally. Biden was the guy corrupt enough that Obama can speak directly through him.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3836 on: October 25, 2021, 09:07:00 PM »

No, Bernie was....he had to give it to Biden. Biden couldn't gather 10 cat ladies at a rally. Biden was the guy corrupt enough that Obama can speak directly through him.

I respectfully disagree. Bernie was too far left. I'm a moderate.. both Conservative and Liberal but likely Liberal leaning. Bernie scared me.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3837 on: October 26, 2021, 04:52:45 AM »
Just better than Hitler? Which war did Trump start again? Is the economy better now or before? You are letting your ignorance show.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3838 on: October 26, 2021, 05:28:42 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3839 on: October 26, 2021, 06:17:57 AM »

You are a fng moron.   Obama started more wars than trump did.   Killed more people via extra judicial means , etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3840 on: October 28, 2021, 07:24:56 AM »
Donald Trump will attend World Series Game 4: Sources
Fox News ^ | 27 Oct 2021
Posted on 10/27/2021, 8:13:32 PM

Announced Wednesday, per sources in direct contact with OutKick founder Clay Travis, former President of the United States Donald Trump will be slated to appear at Game 4 of the MLB World Series between the Atlanta Braves and Houston Astros.

The game will take place Saturday night, 8:09 p.m. (ET), at Truist Park in Atlanta.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3841 on: November 02, 2021, 06:04:08 AM »
Lara Trump is fng awesome.  And hot and trains like an animal. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3842 on: November 02, 2021, 07:52:15 PM »
You are a fng moron.   Obama started more wars than trump did.   Killed more people via extra judicial means , etc.

You can't be so ignorant as to know my view is not uncommon. Don't play like it's ridiculous. That you can't see Trump was a danger to this country boggles my mind but you don't see me getting my panties in a wad. AGAIN, for me and most Americans that voted Biden,  He certainly wasn't our end all be all but we can go to sleep knowing tomorrow when we wake up there won't be a disaster

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3843 on: November 02, 2021, 09:11:17 PM »
You can't be so ignorant as to know my view is not uncommon. Don't play like it's ridiculous. That you can't see Trump was a danger to this country boggles my mind but you don't see me getting my panties in a wad. AGAIN, for me and most Americans that voted Biden,  He certainly wasn't our end all be all but we can go to sleep knowing tomorrow when we wake up there won't be a disaster

Hey fat fag - again for your demented liberal twinky mind - let’s go over the record ok?   This is not going to end well for you.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3844 on: November 03, 2021, 10:17:27 AM »

One of the most tone deaf and idiotic things I've read on the board this year.  Are you high?  Thirteen dead Marines, 400 Americans left behind and held hostage in Afghanistan,  skyrocketing gas prices, record illegal aliens invading he Southern Border, economy in shambles, etc., etc.  Yeah, no disaster here Baghdad Bob.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3845 on: November 03, 2021, 10:26:33 AM »
Lara Trump is fng awesome.  And hot and trains like an animal. 

Yes, she is. Met her and Eric last year at the White House Christmas party. Kid in one hand while holding her other kids hand. Like a mom...who is a 7" taller than me. lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3846 on: November 03, 2021, 10:46:56 AM »
Yes, she is. Met her and Eric last year at the White House Christmas party. Kid in one hand while holding her other kids hand. Like a mom...who is a 7" taller than me. lol

She is one of us in many ways.   

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3847 on: November 03, 2021, 08:20:30 PM »
One of the most tone deaf and idiotic things I've read on the board this year.  Are you high?  Thirteen dead Marines, 400 Americans left behind and held hostage in Afghanistan,  skyrocketing gas prices, record illegal aliens invading he Southern Border, economy in shambles, etc., etc.  Yeah, no disaster here Baghdad Bob.   

At least 22 percent of the population will never see this, and that is a low number. I got that number because only 22 percent say the country is going in the right direction ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3848 on: November 05, 2021, 05:26:31 AM »

Hot! 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3849 on: November 05, 2021, 09:34:27 PM »

13 dead marines suck, but it's what they signed up for.  Also, Biden just carried out Trump/Pompeo's deal they made.  Had he renegged, the Taliban would have launched an all out assault on our troops and citizens over there and the number of casualties would be far worse.  I'd assume we are saving millions of dollars every day that we are not there.  I don't believe the 400 Americans left behind are hostages.  Fuck them too.  They were told 6 months in advance to get the fuck out and were offered help if and when they chose to leave.  They chose to stay.  Especially the 200 Christian missionaries who took their fucking children to Afghanistan.  Fucking arrogant assholes.  Trust me, no Afghans want to convert.  Gas prices were much higher under Bush and that was close to 20 years ago.  We gained 531,000 jobs last month.  The unemployment rate is down to 4.6.  To top it all off, my retirement fund is far and away better than it's ever been.