Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 417947 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3500 on: December 27, 2021, 02:40:03 PM »
CDC RELEASED NOW ISOLATION TIME CUT IN HALF  DUE TO ONMICRON SPREAD DROPPED FROM 10 DAYS TO 5 ,,

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #3501 on: December 27, 2021, 02:41:13 PM »
CDC RELEASED NOW ISOLATION TIME CUT IN HALF  DUE TO ONMICRON SPREAD DROPPED FROM 10 DAYS TO 5 ,,

Finally good news.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3502 on: December 27, 2021, 03:29:18 PM »
Actually, we medical professionals believe that the most shameful act a patient can commit is refusing to get vaccinated against COVID.

Trust me, it's just a matter of time before the unvaccinated will be denied COVID treatment.

:(

Really?  You’re more compassionate to a drunk driver than an unvaccinated person?

That’s interesting.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3503 on: December 27, 2021, 03:36:11 PM »
Really?  You’re more compassionate to a drunk driver than an unvaccinated person?

That’s interesting.

An impaired driver does not intent to get into an accident but an antivaxxer knowingly refuses the vaccine and spreads the virus to others.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3504 on: December 27, 2021, 03:54:09 PM »
An impaired driver does not intent to get into an accident but an antivaxxer knowingly refuses the vaccine and spreads the virus to others.
Wrong.

An impaired driver knowingly puts lives at risk the moment they decide to drive a cad.

We need to see the stats on second hand Covid19 deaths, as the vaccinated can still spread the disease.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3505 on: December 27, 2021, 03:56:09 PM »
Wrong.

An impaired driver knowingly puts lives at risk the moment they decide to drive a cad.

We need to see the stats on second hand Covid19 deaths, as the vaccinated can still spread the disease.

That’s debatable especially if they have an addiction problem. Also, an impaired driver is not taking away a bed from someone else while an unvaccinated COVID patient is.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3506 on: December 27, 2021, 04:37:13 PM »
Just got tested because the woman in my life who believes everything she hears on television was driving me nuts. I’m actually hoping it does come up positive so I won’t have to deal with her for a while.

Update, we both tested negative but she’s still an insane lunatic. I’ve decided that I’m over trying to calm her down and am now trying to make her even more crazy.

She’s going down to Florida in January. I was supposed to go but can’t. I just texted her this.😂😂😂

COVID surge in Florida: Cases rise 332.9% in one week, state among fastest-spreading in US

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2021/12/27/covid-florida-cases-deaths-surge-christmas/49575381/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3507 on: December 27, 2021, 05:41:57 PM »
Actually, we medical professionals believe that the most shameful act a patient can commit is refusing to get vaccinated against COVID.

Trust me, it's just a matter of time before the unvaccinated will be denied COVID treatment.

:(

You’re about as much of a medical professional as Fred..my plumber

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3508 on: December 27, 2021, 05:43:07 PM »
This also seems perfectly logical.

I like Primes suggestion that we deny the people who commit this  reckless behavior proper medical care.

Logical doesn't mean it is the correct moral decision because the logical path will always lead you to the end conclusion that you should not exist because you will commit crimes and are a burden on others.

Once you draw a line in the sand it's just another line to cross. The left draws so many lines, so quickly, you basically sprint to your demise thinking it's your utopia.

Look at cults and hippie communities, both born out of leftish utopian ideas. Hippie communities end in violence. Cults end up in mass suicides.

The right is after your money. The left is after your voice. Under left rule we have only lost rights and lost freedom. To be fair i don't think the majority of lefties can even see how bad things have become but you will when the social score system is released.

I have close colleagues working on govt facial recognition project going live in the next handful of years. If you think that's there to give you freedom, think again lol.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3509 on: December 27, 2021, 06:05:54 PM »
You’re about as much of a medical professional as Fred..my plumber

I know, it’s hard to believe that there’s a Medical Professional on a forum like this.

😆

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3510 on: December 27, 2021, 06:11:37 PM »
That’s debatable especially if they have an addiction problem. Also, an impaired driver is not taking away a bed from someone else while an unvaccinated COVID patient is.

Well by the same logic not everyone who has covid takes a hospital bed.....

Maybe you're correct though.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3511 on: December 27, 2021, 06:25:53 PM »
Well by the same logic not everyone who has covid takes a hospital bed.....

Maybe you're correct though.

MVAs were already accounted for, COVID cases are new.

A third point, impaired drivers are already denied some medical coverage. Their auto insurance won't cover their medical expenses, and if they die their life insurance won't cover them.

I'll throw it back at you, if an unvaccinated patient dies of COVID should they still be covered by life insurance?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #3512 on: December 27, 2021, 06:59:44 PM »

'these restrictions place capacity limits at the locations, including gatherings where all attendees are fully vaccinated'

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3513 on: December 27, 2021, 07:06:56 PM »
New Zealand pays $1000 to doctors who euthanize ‘severely hospitalized’ COVID-19 patients

https://www.liveaction.org/news/new-zealand-doctors-euthanize-covid-19-patients/

'The New Zealand government has announced that patients admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 can be killed via euthanasia

Doctors receive a government fee of $1,000 plus expenses for each person they kill through euthanasia.'

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3514 on: December 27, 2021, 07:13:10 PM »
The Top *8* Serious Adverse Reactions to COVID Shots

The FDA knew about these dangers but still granted the emergency use approval.

https://www.conservativebusinessjournal.com/2021/12/the-top-8-serious-adverse-reactions-to-covid-shots/

'Newly uncovered Pfizer documents reveal tens of thousands of adverse reactions that were reported way back in January and February of 2021, nearly a year ago.

The documents showed up after a FOIA request from a group of professors and scientists.  This is often the only way the public ever finds out about these Pharma criminals.

Pfizer admits to the FDA that mRNA COVID shots can cause “enhanced disease” which intensifies the pandemic.

Pfizer confessed to the FDA under the heading “safety concerns” that mRNA shots can cause “Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease”(VAED), which can be a respiratory infection/dysfunction also.

General disorders and nervous system disorders top the chart for these known adverse reactions including…

Myocarditis/pericarditis/MI

New nervous system disorders

New respiratory disorders

Blood clots

New musculoskeletal disorders

New gastrointestinal disorders

Anaphylactic Shock(10%)

New infections, including COVID and secondary viruses

So the FDA knew about these disorders and STILL granted “Emergency Use Approval” to further infect millions of Americans without them ever knowing a thing. Yet they bear no responsibility as Americans are injured by or dying from the covid shots.'

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3515 on: December 27, 2021, 07:28:10 PM »
Facing another retirement home lockdown, 90-year-old chooses medically assisted death

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/facing-another-retirement-home-lockdown-90-year-old-chooses-medically-assisted-death-1.5197140

'Russell, described by her family as exceptionally social and spry, was one such person. Her family says she chose a medically-assisted death (MAID) after she declined so sharply during lockdown that she didn’t want to go through more isolation this winter.

“Being mobile was everything to my mom,” her daughter, Tory, told CTV News.

“My mother was extremely curious, and she was very interested in every person she met and every idea that she came across so she was constantly reading, going to different shows and talks. [She] was frequently talking about people she met and their life stories, very curious, open minded. So for 90, she was exceptional.”

“She, almost overnight, went from a very active lifestyle to a very limited life, and they had, very early on, a complete two week confinement just to her room,” Tory said.

During those two weeks, since she couldn’t exercise by walking to the library or doing her own shopping, Russell would stand up and sit down, again and again in her room, counting the times, her daughter said.

It was during that more restricted, two-week confinement to Russell’s room that her family saw the decline.

“She was just drooping,” Tory said. “It was contact with people that was like food to her, it was like, oxygen. She would be just tired all the time because she was under stimulated.”

Tory said that Russell, still sharp at 90, had a clearer view of the future than many officials at the time, predicting early on in the pandemic that things would continue into 2021.

“She would always say, the COVID is in charge, you know, no matter what the politicians say, the virus is in charge,” Tory said. “That did hasten her desire to apply for medical assistance in dying

“She just truly did not believe that she wanted to try another one of those two-week confinements into her room,” her daughter said.

“She was able to direct a peaceful, pain free death on her own time and avoid a great fear of hers, which was to endure winter and lockdowns.”'

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3516 on: December 27, 2021, 07:34:16 PM »
I know, it’s hard to believe that there’s a Medical Professional on a forum like this.

😆

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3517 on: December 27, 2021, 07:53:01 PM »
MVAs were already accounted for, COVID cases are new.

A third point, impaired drivers are already denied some medical coverage. Their auto insurance won't cover their medical expenses, and if they die their life insurance won't cover them.

I'll throw it back at you, if an unvaccinated patient dies of COVID should they still be covered by life insurance?

Yes. If an unvaccinated person dies of the flu they are still covered by life insurance. 

If the vaccine turns out to be dangerous do we hold the pharmaceutical company’s responsible? Or do they get to keep the results hidden for 55 years?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3518 on: December 27, 2021, 08:14:08 PM »
Yes. If an unvaccinated person dies of the flu they are still covered by life insurance. 

If the vaccine turns out to be dangerous do we hold the pharmaceutical company’s responsible? Or do they get to keep the results hidden for 55 years?

They’re not hiding the documents for 55 years…they’re just releasing them very slowly. 😉

But now you’re changing the subject.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3519 on: December 27, 2021, 08:33:40 PM »
More VC Nurses Blow Whistle on ‘Overwhelming’ Numbers of Heart Attacks, Clotting, Strokes

https://conejoguardian.org/2021/12/14/more-vc-nurses-blow-whistle-on-overwhelming-numbers-of-heart-attacks-clotting-strokes/

'After the Conejo Guardian’s report on alarming trends in Ventura County hospitals, more nurses have come forward to affirm the rise in unexplained heart problems, strokes and blood clotting in local vaccinated patient populations. They also say doctors refuse to consider that these could be adverse reactions to Covid shots.'

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3520 on: December 27, 2021, 08:47:33 PM »
49-Year-Old New York Times Editor Dies of Heart Attack One Day After Boasting About Getting Covid Booster Shot

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/49-year-old-new-york-times-editor-dies-heart-attack-one-day-boasting-getting-covid-booster-shot/

'Mr. Tejada received a Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine in July, per his Instagram account.

Tejada received a Moderna booster shot on December 16 and died of a heart attack less than one day later.

“Double-vaxxed. Janssen-fueled, Moderna-boosted. Hey Omicron: Hit me with your wet snot,” Tejada boasted on Instagram on December 16.'

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3521 on: December 27, 2021, 08:58:46 PM »
Only in a situation where the pharma companies cannot be sued would any doctor prescribe a booster of a different make to a patient. That is nuts.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3522 on: December 27, 2021, 09:09:24 PM »
Does a person who is in the hospital for something else but then tests positive for Covid (because test required) count as a Covid hospitalization?  If so, seems squirrely 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3523 on: December 27, 2021, 09:21:13 PM »
Does a person who is in the hospital for something else but then tests positive for Covid (because test required) count as a Covid hospitalization?  If so, seems squirrely

Hospitals don't get paid for unreported covid cases, so easy to guess what is going on.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3524 on: December 27, 2021, 09:24:09 PM »
Some "pandemic" with "overrun hospitals"... the $$$ tells the story.

They admit that media driven "spikes" in covid translate to less people and less money in the medical system, NOT more as you would think.

Pandemic of the gullible and fearful.

"While health care spending plummeted early in the pandemic, recent analysis show that health care spending is rebounding. Overall health spending was up 3.4% in the fourth quarter of 2020, as compared to 2019. Over the full year, 2020 health spending was down 1% overall compared to 2019, although the impact of COVID-19 varied by type of provider. Spending on physician office visits was down 3.8% for the year, hospital spending was relatively stable (0.1% higher than 2019), while laboratory spending increased 9.1%."

"Federal coronavirus relief funds and cost reductions allowed some but not all hospitals to remain profitable during the first three quarters of 2020. However, uncertainty remains following the winter spike in COVID-19 and hospital admissions and spending remained below what would have been expected in the absence of the pandemic through early April 2021, according to an analysis from KFF and EPIC Health Research Network."

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/funding-for-health-care-providers-during-the-pandemic-an-update/