Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 54659 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #375 on: February 03, 2023, 07:52:22 AM »
Hunter Biden’s ridiculous legal letter trying to distract from real scandal — Joe Biden
nypost ^ | 2/2/2023 | andrew c. mccarthy

Let’s keep our eye on the ball, kids. Hunter Biden is a sideshow.

There is only one question that matters, one question that ought to be riveting our attention, and Congress’ attention, regarding what is deceptively labeled the “Hunter” Biden investigation: When President Barack Obama made his vice president, Joe Biden, the point man for US policy regarding such authoritarian, anti-American regimes as China and Russia, and such notoriously corrupt regimes as Ukraine, why did agents of those regimes believe it was in their interest to pay millions of dollars to the Biden family?

The president’s troubled, unstable son is beside the point, except to the extent that his supposed business acumen was the pretext for these money flows.

What we need to know is: What did the Chinese believe they were buying?

Hunter is in the news, playing the victim, trying to make it all about him. In this, he’s got a lot in common with the Biden administration, which would have you believe that the Justice Department’s seemingly endless criminal investigation is all about Hunter, not about President Biden’s knowledge of and participation in the lucrative Biden family business of cashing in on his political influence.

These are quite intentional distractions.

Hunter Biden is a sideshow.

The critical matter in the Biden probe is not the possible criminal liability of Hunter — or, for that matter, any other Biden. Potential prosecution is a second- or third-order issue, at best. The thing that matters most is the national security of the United States. The material question is whether American policy toward hostile regimes is being influenced by the millions of dollars that agents of those regimes paid the Bidens.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: February 03, 2023, 10:00:16 PM »
who?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #377 on: February 08, 2023, 03:09:13 PM »
10 Brand NEW Hunter Biden Breaking Stories the Nets Are Burying
Geoffrey Dickens
February 7th, 2023
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2023/02/07/10-brand-new-hunter-biden-breaking-stories-nets-are-burying

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: February 09, 2023, 10:47:01 AM »
House Republicans press Hunter Biden, James Biden, Eric Schwerin for business deal documents
Republicans seek records to determine if Biden family used Joe Biden's political career to 'sell access around the world'
By Chris Pandolfo , Patrick Ward | Fox News
Published February 9, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-republicans-press-hunter-biden-james-biden-eric-schwerin-business-deal-documents

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: February 13, 2023, 09:43:13 PM »
Hunter Biden just made Republicans' investigation a lot easier
The bill has come due on the alleged Biden influence peddling operation
By Jonathan Turley
Published February 11, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hunter-biden-just-made-republicans-investigation-easier

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2023, 04:32:45 PM »
Whistleblower threatening to "name names" in Biden Inc.
JAZZ SHAW
February 27, 2023
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/02/27/whistleblower-threatening-to-name-names-in-biden-inc-n533485

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2023, 04:40:55 PM »
In breakthrough, House investigators secure cooperation with key Hunter Biden business associate
Former Rosemont Seneca businessman Eric Schwerin "is going to be a very valuable witness," House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer told Just the News.
By John Solomon
Updated: February 23, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/breakthrough-house-investigators-secure-cooperation-key-hunter?utm_source=offthepress&utm_medium=home

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #382 on: February 27, 2023, 04:40:59 PM »
Whistleblower threatening to "name names" in Biden Inc.
JAZZ SHAW
February 27, 2023
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/02/27/whistleblower-threatening-to-name-names-in-biden-inc-n533485
RIP for the future suicide victim.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: March 08, 2023, 09:33:00 PM »
Hunter Biden Attacks Jill Biden In Private While She Publicly Defends Him
by: Seth Connell 2023-03-09
https://bonginoreport.com/top-stories/hunter-biden-attacks-jill-biden-in-private-while-she-publicly-defends-him

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: April 07, 2023, 12:52:28 PM »
House Oversight Committee subpoenas banks for Biden family financial records
The Republican-led House Oversight Committee has subpoenaed several major banks for financial records belonging to the Biden family
By Chad Pergram , Adam Sabes | Fox News
Published April 7, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-oversight-committee-subpoenas-banks-biden-family-financial-records

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 07, 2023, 01:13:45 PM »
Hunter Biden Attacks Jill Biden In Private While She Publicly Defends Him
by: Seth Connell 2023-03-09
https://bonginoreport.com/top-stories/hunter-biden-attacks-jill-biden-in-private-while-she-publicly-defends-him
House Oversight Committee subpoenas banks for Biden family financial records
The Republican-led House Oversight Committee has subpoenaed several major banks for financial records belonging to the Biden family
By Chad Pergram , Adam Sabes | Fox News
Published April 7, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-oversight-committee-subpoenas-banks-biden-family-financial-records
No wonder they're keeping Trump front  and center, trying to hide their heros corruption and shitty family  life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #386 on: April 07, 2023, 01:32:56 PM »
who?

Seriously do you think if what Ted is saying in this video is Fact & they're not refuting it
just playing dumb with the answers
That Joe & his son should be investigated & likely face charges ??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: April 07, 2023, 02:18:27 PM »
No wonder they're keeping Trump front  and center, trying to hide their heros corruption and shitty family  life.

And it's working.  The media doesn't want to cover any bad news involving liberals/progressives.  This gives them an excuse not to do so.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: April 07, 2023, 04:22:31 PM »
And it's working.  The media doesn't want to cover any bad news involving liberals/progressives.  This gives them an excuse not to do so.
So many people are suckered into believing the media narrative they'll never admit it though, same with the covid lie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #389 on: April 07, 2023, 04:28:28 PM »
So many people are suckered into believing the media narrative they'll never admit it though, same with the covid lie.

Yeah we have a few on here - Hook , line & sinker they swallow the lot & try arguing they weren't
Fooled & did the right thing out of free choice 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  Fucking 🤡 stuck on MSM's Tit feeding away.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: April 07, 2023, 07:42:05 PM »
This is the first time that I have seen this.  They are hiding a lot of the bad news for this admin.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #391 on: April 08, 2023, 03:17:14 AM »

They're so one-sided, w/out Trump talk, their networks tank like the Titanic.
Then they keep the "Libturd news" (like Hunter stuff) buried, so they have zero to talk about.
Talk about the 'dumbest zombie-sheep on the planet'??   ::) ::)

Hilarious how braindead libz are...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: April 08, 2023, 02:43:14 PM »
Then they keep the "Libturd news" (like Hunter stuff) buried, so they have zero to talk about.

Just like FOX News is one-sided and without 'Trump talk' they would tank like the Titanic. When is bad news good? It is good when high viewership numbers attract high paying sponsors. The more outrageous and gossipier a broadcast, the more folks will watch it. This is the law of the Media. Think Tucker Carlson news host... one cannot get much more outrageous than he is.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: April 08, 2023, 03:03:15 PM »

See post above for a perfect example.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #394 on: April 08, 2023, 03:25:32 PM »
Just like FOX News is one-sided and without 'Trump talk' they would tank like the Titanic. When is bad news good? It is good when high viewership numbers attract high paying sponsors. The more outrageous and gossipier a broadcast, the more folks will watch it. This is the law of the Media. Think Tucker Carlson news host... one cannot get much more outrageous than he is.

Tucker is far more balanced than someone like Hannity, Bongino or the other more right wingers.

You're attacking the messenger likely and not the message, because when Tucker is on, he's spot on factual.

In fact, the last time we posted one of his monologues, most leftists here refused to even watch it, yet still attacked the source.
Y

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #395 on: April 08, 2023, 06:58:49 PM »
Tucker is far more balanced than someone like Hannity, Bongino or the other more right wingers.

You're attacking the messenger likely and not the message, because when Tucker is on, he's spot on factual.

In fact, the last time we posted one of his monologues, most leftists here refused to even watch it, yet still attacked the source.
Very true.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: April 08, 2023, 06:59:19 PM »

I do on rare occasions tune in FOX news and watch Tucker and some of the other commentators. I confess, I have never made it through an entire show.

I am attacking the messenger. I believe this is appropriate when what he and the others do is share their opinions. It is not like any of their comments are informative on newsworthy subjects. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #397 on: April 09, 2023, 06:40:23 AM »
I do on rare occasions tune in FOX news and watch Tucker and some of the other commentators. I confess, I have never made it through an entire show.

I am attacking the messenger. I believe this is appropriate when what he and the others do is share their opinions. It is not like any of their comments are informative on newsworthy subjects.

Why, many of his opinions are supported by facts.  How can you dismiss every comment the man's made?

I don't watch his whole show either, often just an opening monologue from twitter links.

But, why is it so hard to just agree with someone when you think they're right, regardless of political affiliation?
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: April 09, 2023, 08:54:53 AM »

Corrupt, compromised, druggie and worse...Hunter Biden is obviously newsworthy. You just may not want to hear about it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: April 09, 2023, 02:19:50 PM »
Why, many of his opinions are supported by facts.  How can you dismiss every comment the man's made?

I don't watch his whole show either, often just an opening monologue from twitter links.

But, why is it so hard to just agree with someone when you think they're right, regardless of political affiliation?

When someone is right, it is not hard at all. When they are wrong, it is idiotic to agree with them, but many do anyway.

Various versions of the facts are accessible enough that we can chose who we want to hear them from.

Can you provide me some of Tucker Carlson's comments which are supported by facts? Also, how do you, Grape decide what is factual and what is not?