Author Topic: Arizona Audit is complete  (Read 14120 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Arizona Audit is complete
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2021, 12:48:35 PM »
You need your ass kicked but I digress. The audit count is over. Keep up genius

it's was over before it started dumbass

why do you keep lying so much

why you go fuck one your guns and maybe you'll feel better for a few minutes

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2021, 12:55:55 PM »
Don't you want the recall done ASAP

Would you like it to be tomorrow?

Nope, I want to see my options for replacement.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2021, 01:10:37 PM »

I assumed you were voting this for this thing

I guess you could also vote for the guy who Newsom beat in 2018 by almost 3 million votes

That's who you voted for last time...right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2021, 01:43:34 PM »
Hey, I'm only laughing at the 'I told you so" aspect of it. Whats not funny is within 6 months this country is being ripped apart daily under this shit storm of an administration

You telling anyone something is hilarious.  When is Obama’s birth certificate being proven false?  When is Hillary going to jail?  When is Pizzagate actually going to find a pizza place with a basement.  When will the covid assassination happen?  When will the political prisoners fro
 Jan 6 be released since there are no charges filed against them?  When will you stop lying?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2021, 01:45:45 PM »
Dumbass

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/28/california-democrats-try-to-change-recall-rules-to-protect-gavin-newsom/

That has zero to do with Arizona or the audit.  Isn’t that what this thread is about?  You made it and now posting random bullshit on it that is unrelated to your own thread topic.  Retard.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2021, 02:45:10 PM »
That has zero to do with Arizona or the audit.  Isn’t that what this thread is about?  You made it and now posting random bullshit on it that is unrelated to your own thread topic.  Retard.

Taliban 1, Biden 0

:o

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2021, 03:58:18 PM »
it's was over before it started dumbass

why do you keep lying so much

why you go fuck one your guns and maybe you'll feel better for a few minutes
I'd pay to see you talk shit to Joes face, how much?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2021, 06:29:50 PM »
Get Big did an audit of the 1980 Mr Olympia and awarded the title to Mike Mentzer.
Since he's dead , Ron took a replica Sandow to his grave site.  :'(

I suspect the AZ audit will have a similar impact on the political landscape.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2021, 06:33:45 PM »

Maybe I wouldn't have been divorced 8x if I considered THAT  :o

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2021, 10:12:01 PM »

Let’s see who won’t watch this...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2021, 08:11:28 AM »
Coach, I understand the reasons for your passion and interest in politics.
I be a hypocrite if I advised you to ignore political issues. 
I've been a political junkie and posted numerous crap on "politics".

BUT, at some point, ya gotta know , posting SERIOUSLY on getbig is pointless.  ;)

I've read a lot of your posts over the years and one thing comes thru  loud and clear now.
You're angry and pissed off at "libtards" and have lost your funny, snarky,  insulting  slant.

I don't think "THIS" is fun for you now and you come across as bitter, angry man.
Obviously, I don't know this with absolute certainty , but it's my impression.

Finally, I'm not suggesting you change or moderate your political views.
Being genuine is part of your core nature along with an unapologetic , Republican slant.

Just THINK about returning to your entertaining, insulting "libtards" retorts.
THAT will be more fun for you and more entraining for us.

Please feel free to ignore or ridicule this brain fart.
Just know, I think you're a decent, solid man and one of the few ,I'd like to watch a game with.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2021, 09:07:45 AM »

No one is watching your bullshit.  You have a history of posting phony bullshit and trying to make facts out of it.  If Dos or SC posted a link, people would watch it.  You?  No. Because you lost your credibility long ago you whining little liar.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2021, 09:26:36 AM »

BUT, at some point, ya gotta know , posting SERIOUSLY on getbig is pointless.  ;)

I've read a lot of your posts over the years and one thing comes thru  loud and clear now.
You're angry and pissed off at "libtards" and have lost your funny, snarky,  insulting  slant.

I don't think "THIS" is fun for you now and you come across as bitter, angry man.

Being genuine is part of your core nature along with an unapologetic , Republican slant.

Just know, I think you're a decent, solid man and one of the few ,I'd like to watch a game with.

This is the only objective or platform of Trumpism

Just get people pissed off and angry

This is what all fascists and autocrats do

They have to divide the population and foment hate and anger in order to gain/retain power

THE TRAITOR said so himself in 2016

"I bring rage out. I do bring rage out. I always have. I think it was, I don't know if that's an asset or a liability, but whatever it is, I do.

The phony "coach" has already admitted that he very willingly drank the kool-aid so there was obviously some of his own home-grown hatred and anger to start with

I also find it weird when self professed fundies are so angry and filled with hate

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2021, 09:51:42 AM »

This is more fun than you’ll ever know...lol

Knowing what would happen if not just Biden but anyone on the left (except Gabbard ) won is gratifying

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2021, 09:55:23 AM »

This is what all fascists and autocrats do

They have to divide the population and foment hate and anger in order to gain/retain power

THE TRAITOR said so himself in 2016

The phony "coach" has already admitted that he very willingly drank the kool-aid so there was obviously some of his own home-grown hatred and anger to start with

I also find it weird when self professed fundies are so angry and filled with hate

lol...oh boy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2021, 10:14:28 AM »
lol...oh boy

aren't you hoping for a civil war so that you can engage in violence with the more than half the country that you think are communists (you know, the people who voted for Biden)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2021, 10:53:22 AM »

why would anyone want to watch propaganda from the Epoch Times?

I guess the cult of Trumptards have no problem aligning themselves with a Chinese cult if it serves their purpose of spreading propaganda

I guess it's also possible  that you're too stupid to realize that you're passing along propaganda from a Chinese cult.

Roman Balmakov was an American journalist who served as a Senior Account Executive and Account Manager for the advertising department at The Epoch Times, a conservative newspaper owned by the Chinese Falun Gong cult. Balmakov went to school in Ohio, graduating from Beachwood High School and then from Daytona State College, receiving a law degree. He then became an adherent of Falun Gong (along with his wife Christine Yee-Le Lin) and worked as a newspaper deliveryman for The Epoch Times for several years, claiming that his newspaper was "a shining golden light" and that he "felt his soul to th sky" while biking down his delivery route. In 2020, he received attention from The New York Times and other news outlets after Epoch Times ads promoting anti-Democratic Party and anti-China conspiracy theories were banned from Facebook, only to shift to having a frequent presence in YouTube ads. In April 2020, Canadian postal union representative Derek Richmond filed a special request to stop postal workers from delivering the newspaper, as its front cover - calling COVID-19 the "CCP virus" - promoted Sinophobia and could put some of the Asian letter carriers at risk. However, the Canadian government declined to take action. In May 2020, Balmakov appeared in a new ad again accusing the Chinese government of being responsible for COVID-19.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2021, 11:56:57 AM »
This is more fun than you’ll ever know...lol

Knowing what would happen if not just Biden but anyone on the left (except Gabbard ) won is gratifying

Alrighty then. I thank you for the reply and leave you to it . :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2021, 12:10:48 PM »
Alrighty then. I thank you for the reply and leave you to it . :D

He's having so much fun with it that he can't stop whining or lying.  As everyone can see.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2021, 12:18:12 PM »

I tried to give Coach the benefit of the doubt with my recent post to him.
However, based on HIS honest reply, he enjoys the forum bickering.

I don't want to make rude assumption here , but, you seem to embrace the feuding.

I started posting on Get Big over 20 years ago and enjoyed the witty , clever exchange of insults.
THAT was entertaining ,  IF you maintained a thick skin and laughed at the crude banter.

On Get BIG, I've long embraced insulting zingers thrown my way.
I'd like to say I gave as good as I got. But we all know, I took more shots then I dished out. :o

I enjoy a little serious minded posting and tried that myself many times.
BUT, the growing back and forth fighting is boring and stopped being entertaining.
To me, it's like 2 children , yelling ; " I know you are, but what am I ."

Obviously, any forum takes on the characteristics of it's regular members.
Ya know, this might be a GOOD thing for me .

If I spend LESS time on forums and MORE time with my wife... I might avoid a 9th divorce  ;D ;D ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2021, 12:31:00 PM »
I tried to give Coach the benefit of the doubt with my recent post to him.
However, based on HIS honest reply, he enjoys the forum bickering.

I don't want to make rude assumption here , but, you seem to embrace the feuding.

I started posting on Get Big over 20 years ago and enjoyed the witty , clever exchange of insults.
THAT was entertaining ,  IF you maintained a thick skin and laughed at the crude banter.

On Get BIG, I've long embraced insulting zingers thrown my way.
I'd like to say I gave as good as I got. But we all know, I took more shots then I dished out. :o

I enjoy a little serious minded posting and tried that myself many times.
BUT, the growing back and forth fighting is boring and stopped being entertaining.
To me, it's like 2 children , yelling ; " I know you are, but what am I ."

Obviously, any forum takes on the characteristics of it's regular members.
Ya know, this might be a GOOD thing for me .

If I spend LESS time on forums and MORE time with my wife... I might avoid a 9th divorce  ;D ;D ;D

Maybe you're unaware that the phony "coach" started a thread trying to get me banned

I'd be happy to ignore the whiny little bitch but I can't stand his constant LYING and his constant ANTI-AMERICAN posts

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2021, 12:50:47 PM »
aren't you hoping for a civil war so that you can engage in violence with the more than half the country that you think are communists (you know, the people who voted for Biden)
You assume half of the country would engage in Civil War?  The half that voted for Bitem would just whine and cry then run and hide behind the cops they want to defund.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2021, 12:54:42 PM »
No one is watching your bullshit.  You have a history of posting phony bullshit and trying to make facts out of it.  If Dos or SC posted a link, people would watch it.  You?  No. Because you lost your credibility long ago you whining little liar.

A couple days AFTER Jan 6, my wife was forwarded , a video of some unknown "Patriot" in his car.
Her female friend had been dating a very Pro-Trump, militia and advised my wife to heed the video message.

He went into various details about how Trump was going to place the country under martial law.
This would only last a few weeks but was legal and needed to restore order.
Everyone needed to stock up on food, water ,get a generator  and lots of batteries for devices.

He also talked about downloading some "app" to get Trump's message.
Those that didn't reset their phones with the app would be "out of the loop" and miss key information for survival.

My wife replied back via text and told her the video was a bunch of conspiracy nonsense.
Her friend refused to talk to her again.... until last week, aprox 6 mos later.
It was obvious , she didn't want to talk about the video message and seemed guarded and suspicious .

We learned a couple things from this experience:
1. There are many in the pro-Trump camp, that take this conspiracy nonsense as absolute TRUTH.
They consider like minded videos of people saying the same crap, as PROOF.
Thanks to social media , they live in their own news vacuums and reinforce their dopey delusions.

2. Anyone who doesn't embrace the pro-Trump camp, is the enemy. Unlike the past, this is NOT limited to a political enemy.
They consider you an evil enemy that must be ridiculed and destroyed.
It's a mistake to think they're a joke because they really BELIEVE this stuff.

LOL, they remind of the delusional guy who thinks a Hooters waitress, secretly wants him.
She smiles sweetly , serves the beer and wings as he tips her well watching the game .
Of course , she can't go out with him because he's a customer...awww shucks. ::).

So, you try to tell him the truth ; " Look bro ,she's never going out with you and using you for good tips $$."
He gets angry and wrongly believes you're out to sabotage him .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2021, 12:57:13 PM »
Maybe you're unaware that the phony "coach" started a thread trying to get me banned

I'd be happy to ignore the whiny little bitch but I can't stand his constant LYING and his constant ANTI-AMERICAN posts

Hey, you’re the one who voted for communism and defends it. If I’m lying and anti-American you are CLEARLY at the very least, a Marxist and so far you’ve haven’t posted anything at anytime that would prove otherwise