Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 28227 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2021, 04:50:56 PM »
HAHAHHAHAHAHA   Awesome burn!

BoB, just don't get shot @ Kabul International !.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2021, 06:25:32 PM »
Try to put some thought into your responses

Tell me what exactly is the "brutal over exaggeration" in this sentence

Your statement doesn't even make any sense
Really ?? You don't think there's any over exaggeration there? For real, no political BS.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2021, 06:56:20 PM »
Since you live in  the Southern Cal region, stage a protest by charging into the secure area of Andrews AFB.
Make sure you carry a big sign, that say's ; " I'm unarmed, leave me alone" and see how far you get.

You’re a professor huh?

Hey Howard, just curious. How doesn’t it feel to have the blood on your hands of the fallen Marines that were set up the very person you voted for and warned about?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2021, 07:41:07 AM »
You’re a professor huh?

Hey Howard, just curious. How doesn’t it feel to have the blood on your hands of the fallen Marines that were set up the very person you voted for and warned about?

How "doesn't" it feel to have the blood on your hands of the fallen Marines that were set up by the very person you voted for to send them there (Bush) and by the very man you voted for to keep them there (Clinton and Trump)?

Maybe if Trumpy defeated the ISIS in 30 days - or 4 years - like he said he would, it wouldn't have happened.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2021, 08:38:04 AM »
How "doesn't" it feel to have the blood on your hands of the fallen Marines that were set up by the very person you voted for to send them there (Bush) and by the very man you voted for to keep them there (Clinton and Trump)?

Maybe if Trumpy defeated the ISIS in 30 days - or 4 years - like he said he would, it wouldn't have happened.
Maybe if your hero hadn't pulled out like a virgin trying to figure out were to spray his load, they'd still be alive too.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2021, 10:34:18 AM »

You and everyone else who “voted” for this were warned of his incompetence. That said that alone makes you too incompetent to even think about voting ever again

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 28, 2021, 11:15:52 AM »
Maybe if your hero hadn't pulled out like a virgin trying to figure out were to spray his load, they'd still be alive too.

Doesn't seem to be the case in all the ones that were killed prior this month does it?  So what is your point?  Other than not having one.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 28, 2021, 11:17:21 AM »
You and everyone else who “voted” for this were warned of his incompetence. That said that alone makes you too incompetent to even think about voting ever again

You and everyone else who "voted" for Bush were warned of his incompetence and he still sent them there on a bullshit "mission".  That said that alone makes you too incompetent to even think about voting ever again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #158 on: August 28, 2021, 11:28:28 AM »
You and everyone else who "voted" for Bush were warned of his incompetence and he still sent them there on a bullshit "mission".  That said that alone makes you too incompetent to even think about voting ever again.

Hey fuckhead. Biden was given accurate intelligence he chose to ignore....tell us again retard how this even remotely compares. Why don’t you admit you were warned about this retard before the “election” yet you chose to ignore it because you have no idea how to research a candidate and if you did, you chose to vote for this asshole because you hated Trump so much. Why do I feel like all of your life’s decisions have turned out this way? One bad decision after another with ZERO moral integrity to top it off

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 28, 2021, 11:43:29 AM »
Hey fuckhead. Biden was given accurate intelligence he chose to ignore....tell us again retard how this even remotely compares. Why don’t you admit you were warned about this retard before the “election” yet you chose to ignore it because you have no idea how to research a candidate and if you did, you chose to vote for this asshole because you hated Trump so much. Why do I feel like all of your life’s decisions have turned out this way? One bad decision after another with ZERO moral integrity to top it off

Trumpturd meltdown!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #160 on: August 28, 2021, 11:59:50 AM »
Trumpturd meltdown!

Trolling me won’t help. You just took over top spot as the Village Idiot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 28, 2021, 12:02:51 PM »
Trolling me won’t help. You just took over top spot as the Village Idiot

That is still head and shoulders above you.  Literally. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2021, 12:05:00 PM »
That is still head and shoulders above you.  Literally.

Too bad we’ll never find out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2021, 12:06:51 PM »
Too bad we’ll never find out.

Meltdown continues.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2021, 12:11:37 PM »
Really ?? You don't think there's any over exaggeration there? For real, no political BS.

for real...I asked you a question...why don't you try an answering it

Here is my statement

What part of this sentence is an "over exaggeration" (whatever the fuck that even means since it's redundant)

I'd rather have Babbitt dead than find out what would have happened if that crowd of maniacs had breached that doorway.

what part is "over exaggerated"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2021, 12:53:35 PM »
Trumpturds can't justify their whining so they try to talk about something else instead.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2021, 01:23:48 PM »
for real...I asked you a question...why don't you try an answering it

Here is my statement

What part of this sentence is an "over exaggeration" (whatever the fuck that even means since it's redundant)

what part is "over exaggerated"

I asked a lot of questions in this thread and still got no answers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2021, 01:26:01 PM »
Trumpturds can't justify their whining so they try to talk about something else instead.   ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2021, 02:16:01 PM »
Hey Trumptards

Tells us what you think would have happened if the mob of maniacs broke through that door and were face to face with members of Congress. Do you think they would have then sat down and staged a peaceful protest?

This is a group that already violently breached at least one if not multiple lines or police (obviously ignoring all orders to stand down) before they got to that doorway where they continued their violence and continued to ignore orders to stand down.  This is the crowd who was chanting that they wanted to assassinate the Vice President. One of the criminals on January 6th posted a video on social media saying they were looking for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "to shoot her in the friggin’ brain but we didn’t find her,”

That Babbit chick was a fucking QAnon nut job who thought members of Congress ate babies.

Again, I'm simply amazed that the police showed as much restraint as they did

And I'm also amazed that anyone here has any issue with happened to Babbit. 

She chose to be there

She chose to participate in trying to break down that door

She chose to ignore orders to stand down

She chose to try to enter the room through the window and she and her fellow criminals broke

She made her choices and I have ZERO FUCKING SYMPATHY for her.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2021, 02:17:57 PM »
Hey Trumptards

Tells us what you think would have happened if the mob of maniacs broke through that door and were face to face with members of Congress. Do you think they would have then sat down and stages a peaceful protest?

This is a group that already violently breached at least one if not multiple lines or police (obviously ignoring all orders to stand down) before they got to that doorway where they continued their violence and continued to ignore orders to stand down.  This is the crowd who was chanting that they wanted to assassinate the Vice President. One of the criminals on January 6th posted a video on social media saying they were looking for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "to shoot her in the friggin’ brain but we didn’t find her,”

That Babbit chick was a fucking QAnon nut job who thought members of Congress ate babies.

Again, I'm simply amazed that the police showed as much restraint as they did

And I'm also amazed that anyone here has any issue with happened to Babbit. 

She chose to be there

She chose to participate in trying to break down that door

She chose to ignore orders to stand down

She chose to try to enter the room through the window and she and her fellow criminals broke

She made her choices and I have ZERO FUCKING SYMPATHY for her.

Still arguing on emotion and what the MSM tells you instead of having some knowledgeable common sense

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2021, 02:21:54 PM »
Still arguing on emotion and what the MSM tells you instead of having some knowledgeable common sense

tell me what you think is  false in my statement

also tell me what you think this crowd of criminals, traitors and QAnon idiots would have done if they were face to face with Congress members who they think eat babies and were trying to steal the election away from THE TRAITOR

I think there would have been some serious violence and I see no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt

Again, you have done the exact same thing if this was your house and I doubt you would have bothered to give them any warning

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2021, 02:31:17 PM »
tell me what you think is  false in my statement

also tell me what you think this crowd of criminals, traitors and QAnon idiots would have done if they were face to face with Congress members who they think eat babies and were trying to steal the election away from THE TRAITOR

I think there would have been some serious violence and I see no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt

Again, you have done the exact same thing if this was your house and I doubt you would have bothered to give them any warning

I have a better idea and I didn’t use any links in my posts. Address my posts on that cops incompetence, lack of firearms training, lack of tactical training, lack of situational awareness, negligence of him forgetting his firearm in a public bathroom within the Capitol Building (why was it even out of his holster?) that’s a violation in itself. Where were his verbal commands..why did he shoot her in the neck? Why did he shoot at all when her both of her hands were on the window frame...5’2 115 100% unarmed. Why did he shoot into a crowd?

We can START there. I don’t want to see one more link from anywhere from you until you can answer these questions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »
I have a better idea and I didn’t use any links in my posts. Address my posts on that cops incompetence, lack of firearms training, lack of tactical training, lack of situational awareness, negligence of him forgetting his firearm in a public bathroom within the Capitol Building (why was it even out of his holster?) that’s a violation in itself. Where were his verbal commands..why did he shoot her in the neck? Why did he shoot at all when her both of her hands were on the window frame...5’2 115 100% unarmed. Why did he shoot into a crowd?

We can START there. I don’t want to see one more link from anywhere from you until you can answer these questions.

I see you can't answer my questions....as usual

And you want to change the subject....as usual

Go Fuck Yourself...as usual

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2021, 03:02:09 PM »

Hahahahah he point blank asked you a simple question.   You couldn’t or wouldn’t answer it.  Instead you resort to tired ass excuses. 

STFU with your whining bullshit. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2021, 03:03:35 PM »
I see you can't answer my questions....as usual

And you want to change the subject....as usual

Go Fuck Yourself...as usual

I’ve answered enough questions regarding this and I’ve given FULL explanations in my own words. You’re just posting links repeating everything that you’ve already posted. Everything based on emotion and not common sense. I have this conversation with others I train with everyday.

No more links Strawman. I want you to address what I’ve been writing and you can even start with last long lpost