Author Topic: The Texas Taliban now have ownership rights over every Texas women's uterus  (Read 3043 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It is murder but you're too much of a simp to know better

Go clean your fucking yard already.

No it's not murder

That's a fact

If you don't believe me then call your local Police Department and ask them to explain it to you.

Again, if you personally believe it's murder than you're STILL FREE TO CHOOSE NOT TO GET AN ABORTION.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
No it's not murder

That's a fact

If you don't believe me then call your local Police Department and ask them to explain it to you.

Again, if you personally believe it's murder than you're STILL FREE TO CHOOSE NOT TO GET AN ABORTION.

You will learn the truth, probably all too late.  Eternity lasts a very long time.
~

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
"In effect,” Sotomayor wrote in her dissent, “the Texas Legislature has deputized the State’s citizens as bounty hunters, offering them cash prizes for civilly prosecuting their neighbors’ medical procedures."

why limit this bounty hunter option only to abortion?

That's exactly what I thought too

How about whenever a gun is used illegally ANYONE can sue the person who sold the gun, transported it, knew about it, etc...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
No it's not murder

That's a fact

Fuck you. Sanger loving prick.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You will learn the truth, probably all too late.  Eternity lasts a very long time.

just because you choose to believe in nonsense doesn't have any impact on me

BTW - eternity has NOTHING to do with time

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fuck you

I see you're all out of ideas again

Is that one of your advanced debating techniques ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Believe what fuck head?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I see you're all out of ideas again

Is that one of your advanced debating techniques ?

Like gun control, Afghanistan, the virus...you sure as hell aren’t ready to debate this. The fact you think over 400k abortions per year is okay makes me wonder why you’re still here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Believe what fuck head?

Ask the dipshit who doesn't know the difference between time and eternity

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Like gun control, Afghanistan, the virus...you sure as hell aren’t ready to debate this. The fact you think over 400k abortions per year is okay makes me wonder why you’re still here.

I think that 400k abortions per year is none of my business and also none of your business (unless you happened to have gotten one)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I think that 400k abortions per year is none of my business and also none of your business (unless you happened to have gotten one)

Oh I see...but you want to argue it. As a fucking human with moral integrity, yes it is my business just like you’re trying to push your retarded opinion on us....you’re Immediate thought to someone who doesn’t want the child is to kill it. That makes you mentally fucked

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Oh I see...but you want to argue it. As a fucking human with moral integrity, yes it is my business just like you’re trying to push your retarded opinion on us....you’re Immediate thought to someone who doesn’t want the child is to kill it. That makes you mentally fucked

There is nothing to argue

I can't get an abortion (and I assume you can't either) and what anyone else chooses to do is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS (mine and yours)

If you think someone else's abortion is somehow your business then feel free to try to explain how if you want to but I've already told you my opinion on the subject

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
No Dumbass

I can't get pregnant so I have NO SAY in the matter or what anyone else chooses to do

No one needs to provide a reason for why they want to have an abortion

It's none of your business or mine

Here is a simple chart to help people like you understand this difficult concept

You sure about that? The party of “science”  thinks you can

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I would think that all would agree, abortion is sad. Whether you weep for the child that doesn’t get born, or for the problems the woman is going through which require her to make the decision to terminate the pregnancy, it’s just a shitty situation. It would be nice if it didn’t have to happen, but as shitty as it is to say/type, there are certainly times it is warranted. But, I gotta dick, so that’s my opinion. As I stated earlier in this thread, I have an opinion, but I don’t think I have the right to tell someone else what to do with their body.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Who is the left to say what’s perfect and what isn’t? If people don’t want kids then maybe they should think about that before they decide to have sex or if they do and get pregnant...put the kid up for adoption to a family that couldn’t have kids that wants them

Strawman....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You sure about that? The party of “science”  thinks you can

the party of science (why wouldn't that be both parties?) thinks that you (and almost 60 year old man) can get pregnant?   You have looked pregnant on some photos so....

Mazel tov ?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V

It will all be irrelevant as you burn in Hell.  There you can try arguing with God about "nonsense." 

~

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It will all be irrelevant as you burn in Hell.  There you can try arguing with God about "nonsense."

not worried about it but thanks for your concern

btw - how did you get convinced to believe such nonsense (if you'd care to share)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
No Dumbass

I can't get pregnant so I have NO SAY in the matter or what anyone else chooses to do

Stopped reading here. This proves you're just arguing to argue.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
not worried about it but thanks for your concern

btw - how did you get convinced to believe such nonsense (if you'd care to share)

You are incapable of understanding spiritual matters so I won't waste time explaining the truth to you.

Your lack of "worry" will be turned upside down when you are judged.   
~

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I'm sure you don't like to be reminded that a woman's reason for getting an abortion is none of your business

It's still none of your fucking business

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You are incapable of understanding spiritual matters so I won't waste time explaining the truth to you.

Your lack of "worry" will be turned upside down when you are judged.

I understand you believe it

I'm curious how you came it believe

If you don't want to share that's fine with me

Here's the "good news"  you and everyone else was born "saved"  and you can't be "unsaved"

I'll see you on the other side

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Because he’s a fucking troll which brings us right back to my thread on the main board. He literally doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground so he just trolls. F**ker has to Google his opinions

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
It all comes down to whether you think the fetus is a living being. You obviously don’t. I do.

QFT

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
no it's not

but if you believe it is then you're free to choose not have an abortion

see how easy that is

You do you and mind your own fucking business

Do you believe that a fetus has any value as a living organism?