Author Topic: A third anti-vaccine conservative radio host dies of COVID-19  (Read 3770 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: A third anti-vaccine conservative radio host dies of COVID-19
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2021, 08:09:46 AM »
I can't believe the horse de-wormer didn't save him

I wonder which Anti-Vax Trumptard Radio Liar will drop dead next

https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/conservative-radio-host-marc-bernier-dies-of-covid-19/

One, Ivermectin is used in treating people once they got coronavirus, not preventing people from getting it.

Two, playing dumb and pretending that Ivermectin hasn't been used in humans for decades is pathetic, even for you.

Three, sadly, Ivermectin wouldn't save everybody who uses it anymore than the vaccine prevents everyone from getting the coronavirus (some sadly had DIED from coronavirus, DESPITE getting vaccinates). One famous pro boxer is (or was) in hospital with corona, even after he got the shot.

Four, just as coronavirus deaths, "anti-vaxxers" numbers have been padded, too. Opposing people being FORCED to get the shot gets you deems an "anti-vaxxer", even if you have no issue with the vaccines themselves. It's on the same line as being "anti-immigrant" when you're really anti-ILLEGAL ALIENS.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2021, 08:18:14 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/us-averaging-70-deaths-per-day-due-covid-vaccine-since-july-24th-3296-covid-total-vaccine-deaths-recorded-vaers-website/

How many times do we see these silly commercials about medicines where they talk about all the side effects (including DEATH)? Even with that, the commercial states that the particular medicine IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Yet, these liberal goofs want EVERYBODY to take the coronavirus vaccines, no questions asked, or risk being fired, barred from school, unable to engage in business and commerce, etc.

God forbid someone forced to get the vaccine or lose his/her job gets coronavirus and kicks the buckets. Is the employer liable? If they work for city/county/state/federal government, is that government liable for that employee's death?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2021, 09:18:19 AM »
One, Ivermectin is used in treating people once they got coronavirus, not preventing people from getting it.

Two, playing dumb and pretending that Ivermectin hasn't been used in humans for decades is pathetic, even for you.

Three, sadly, Ivermectin wouldn't save everybody who uses it anymore than the vaccine prevents everyone from getting the coronavirus (some sadly had DIED from coronavirus, DESPITE getting vaccinates). One famous pro boxer is (or was) in hospital with corona, even after he got the shot.

Four, just as coronavirus deaths, "anti-vaxxers" numbers have been padded, too. Opposing people being FORCED to get the shot gets you deems an "anti-vaxxer", even if you have no issue with the vaccines themselves. It's on the same line as being "anti-immigrant" when you're really anti-ILLEGAL ALIENS.

1.  Why didn't he take it after he was diagnosed.  I assume he did.  What do you think

2.  When did I ever say or suggest that Ivermectin hadn't been used by humans for decades.  It's an anti-parasitic drug that is prescribed for round worms.  It's pathetic, even for you to  make up LIES and attribute them to me. 

3.  No one is being forced to get shots.   Any employer can choose to require vaccinations and those employees who don't want to get vaccinated can choose to find new employment.  The federal government is an employer and has the same authority over their employees and contractors.   Private companies of more than 100 are required to EITHER have their employees vaccinated or be tested once a week.  So those people have three options:  get vaccinated, get tested once a week, or find a new job

Now that you fully understand this I assume you still continue to lie about it. ... right?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2021, 12:14:14 PM »
1.  Why didn't he take it after he was diagnosed.  I assume he did.  What do you think

2.  When did I ever say or suggest that Ivermectin hadn't been used by humans for decades.  It's an anti-parasitic drug that is prescribed for round worms.  It's pathetic, even for you to  make up LIES and attribute them to me. 

Using the whole "horse de-wormer" tag is nothing but a back-handed way of doing just that; and you know it.

3.  No one is being forced to get shots.   Any employer can choose to require vaccinations and those employees who don't want to get vaccinated can choose to find new employment.  The federal government is an employer and has the same authority over their employees and contractors.   Private companies of more than 100 are required to EITHER have their employees vaccinated or be tested once a week.  So those people have three options:  get vaccinated, get tested once a week, or find a new job

Now that you fully understand this I assume you still continue to lie about it. ... right?

Sounds just like a hostage thing. You're not being forced to give us money. You can either give us the money or we blast your loved one in the head.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2021, 12:28:56 PM »
Occasionally? Here’s a little something for you. Vaccinated or not you can still get it. It doesn’t prevent shit and no one knows if it reduces the symptoms. People are still dying double vaxxed wearing masks. Do you really think that me and my already getting the Chinavirus without being vaccinated would help more now than if we went today to get the jab?

I am having difficulty understanding this reply. In my post I stated that people who are vaccinated can still contract COVID. Even if there is only a possibility that being vaccinated will reduce symptoms, IMO it's worth it. How many people who were double vaccinated and wore masks have died? How was their health prior to getting COVID? There are many variables to be considered.

It is unclear what you are saying in your last sentence. The tenses don't appear to jive. No doubt, you knew what you meant in your head....so maybe you can explain it to the rest of us.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2021, 12:32:05 PM »
Using the whole "horse de-wormer" tag is nothing but a back-handed way of doing just that; and you know it.

Sounds just like a hostage thing. You're not being forced to give us money. You can either give us the money or we blast your loved one in the head.

that's what it's prescribed for DUMBASS

Do you ever stop whining

Governments, Schools, Employers, etc.. have long been able to require vaccines

Sorry you're just learning this fact now...DUMBASS

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2021, 12:33:17 PM »
I am having difficulty understanding this reply. In my post I stated that people who are vaccinated can still contract COVID. Even if there is only a possibility that being vaccinated will reduce symptoms, IMO it's worth it. How many people who were double vaccinated and wore masks have died? How was their health prior to getting COVID? There are many variables to be considered.

It is unclear what you are saying in your last sentence. The tenses don't appear to jive. No doubt, you knew what you meant in your head....so maybe you can explain it to the rest of us.

Tell me again…

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2021, 12:50:31 PM »
Horseshit. Most who die from the Chinavirus vaccinated or not usually have comorbidities that you fail to mention. So don’t give us that “he died because he wasn’t vaccinated bullshit.

From the CDC Junior ....

I’ve asked you this before with no response so let’s try it again. Why in the fuck would I risk long term health when the survival rate is 99.5% without the “vaccine”

The chart you posted doesn't say these numbers represent unvaccinated people. It accounts for all COVID deaths, whether the folks were vaccinated or not. Yes it is only a small percentage of the folks who had or have COVID, which currently sits at over 40,000,000. As of  September 2021 that small percentage of deaths amounts to 658,410 in the United States alone.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2021, 12:52:15 PM »
The chart you posted doesn't say these numbers represent unvaccinated people. It accounts for all COVID deaths, whether the folks were vaccinated or not. Yes it is only a small percentage of the folks who had or have COVID, which currently sits at over 40,000,000. As of  September 2021 that small percentage of deaths amounts to 658,410 in the United States alone.

“Without treatment”

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2021, 12:52:32 PM »

I guess the phony "coach" now trusts the CDC ...right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2021, 12:53:21 PM »
“Without treatment”

post the link from the CDC website where you found this

or did you just copy and paste the image from a right wing website and you have no fucking clue other than that?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2021, 01:08:40 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2021, 01:24:58 PM »
“Without treatment”

'Without early treatment' means after someone gets sick. Vaccines are a preventative, not a treatment. Incidentally, where did you find this chart and the the the preceding comments? I looked all over the CDC website and found nothing like it. Post the link, please.

Here's the link to an explanation as to what a vaccine is, https://immunizebc.ca/what-are-vaccines

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2021, 02:11:33 PM »
that's what it's prescribed for DUMBASS

Do you ever stop whining

Governments, Schools, Employers, etc.. have long been able to require vaccines

Sorry you're just learning this fact now...DUMBASS

For horses, yes. For humans, it has other purposes.

You're playing stupid (for which you deserve an Oscar) and pretending the 'horse-dewormer' label isn't some implication that people (by and large) who use this are intentionally side-stepping their physicians and going elsewhere to get the vet version of this drug.

And most of those vaccines were required prior to the start of employment/enrollment, with the parties informed well in advance, not people who were already employed or enrolled in school, when no such requirement was made.

Being this daft without a license can't be legal. Perhaps you're breaking the law.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2021, 02:17:47 PM »

You're playing stupid (for which you deserve an Oscar) and pretending the 'horse-dewormer' label isn't some implication that people (by and large) who use this are intentionally side-stepping their physicians and going elsewhere to get the vet version of this drug.

And most of those vaccines were required prior to the start of employment/enrollment, with the parties informed well in advance, not people who were already employed or enrolled in school, when no such requirement was made.

Being this daft without a license can't be legal. Perhaps you're breaking the law.

Right on. Ivermectin is approved for human use with a prescription to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms, head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2021, 02:18:20 PM »

LOL - I'm posting on a website just like you

What law are WE breaking Doctor McWay?

Per WebMD here are the prescribed uses of Ivermectin in humans

My bad for not mentioning river blindness.  Do you think maybe I broke the law by forgetting to mention that?

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug that is used to treat river blindness and intestinal roundworm infection in humans and to de-worm pets and livestock. Lotions and creams containing ivermectin are also used to treat head lice and rosacea.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210827/cdc-alerts-doctors-sharp-increase-ivermectin-use-covid

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2021, 03:59:49 PM »
This thread still going about bullshit vaccines? Lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2021, 04:12:42 PM »
This thread still going about bullshit vaccines? Lol

This thread is about an anti-vax Trumptard who got Covid and dropped dead

Don't worry, I'm sure I'm be starting another one just like it very soon

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2021, 04:45:00 PM »
This thread is about an anti-vax Trumptard who got Covid and dropped dead

Don't worry, I'm sure I'm be starting another one just like it very soon

While you're at it, start some threads about people who got the vaccine but died anyway.

Although, you'll be quite busy as, unfortunately, there are a lot more than three.

And you could even keep up your anti-gay tirades by picking on homosexual men who got AIDS by porking each other.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2021, 04:52:04 PM »
The vaccine absolutely helps. 

We lost 500K people in the 1st 11 months and that was with the country pretty much being shut down and no vaccine available.

In the last 7 months we've lost 150K with us being pretty much fully open for business and the vaccine available to any adult who wants it. 

99.2% of hospitalizations and deaths are folks who are NOT vaccinated.

As for Ivermectin?  If I end up in the ER with covid and the attending physician puts me on a cocktail of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and a Z-pack, I'm all for it.  What I'm not for are morons who go to Menards and buy the horse variety, order hydroxy off a research chem site and take either or both to either treat covid themselves or use it as a preventative measure. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2021, 04:56:12 PM »
The vaccine absolutely helps. 

We lost 500K people in the 1st 11 months and that was with the country pretty much being shut down and no vaccine available.

In the last 7 months we've lost 150K with us being pretty much fully open for business and the vaccine available to any adult who wants it. 

99.2% of hospitalizations and deaths are folks who are NOT vaccinated.

As for Ivermectin?  If I end up in the ER with covid and the attending physician puts me on a cocktail of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and a Z-pack, I'm all for it.  What I'm not for are morons who go to Menards and buy the horse variety, order hydroxy off a research chem site and take either or both to either treat covid themselves or use it as a preventative measure.

I agree. For many the vaccines appear to be working well.

It's the mandates that's causing all the friction.

Nobody should be taking these meds without doctor's supervision; and they ABSOLUTELY should not be side-stepping physicians and getting veterinarian versions of these drugs.

That's the whole deal with liberals/RINOs using the "horse de-wormer" tag about Ivermectin.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2021, 05:08:36 PM »
While you're at it, start some threads about people who got the vaccine but died anyway.

Although, you'll be quite busy as, unfortunately, there are a lot more than three.

And you could even keep up your anti-gay tirades by picking on homosexual men who got AIDS by porking each other.

Why would I do that ?

These thread are about people who PROMOTED ANTI-VAX bullshit and then got Covid and died

How is it possible that you don't understand THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THESE THREADS

BTW - the anti gay person who mocked the deaths of AIDS patients IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

Again, not sure how you failed to understand that

I honestly had forgotten just how fucking stupid you are

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2021, 05:24:46 PM »
Why would I do that ?

These thread are about people who PROMOTED ANTI-VAX bullshit and then got Covid and died

How is it possible that you don't understand THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THESE THREADS

BTW - the anti gay person who mocked the deaths of AIDS patients IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD

Again, not sure how you failed to understand that

I honestly had forgotten just how fucking stupid you are

Wrong again, O blockheaded one.

I not only understand the point of your warped thread, I see the twisted leftist virtue-signaling behind it: Certain people deserve to die of coronavirus; while others don't. And to the shock of absolutely NO ONE, the ones you think should be in the ground are those who disagree with you politically/philosophically.

That makes it easy to point out your pathetic and pea-brained double standards, in particular, gloating about people DYING of a disease because they didn't bow the knee to the vaccine mandate mantra, yet being rather quiet about those who fell prostrate, got their shot, but passed away in spite of it (a number FAR GREATER than those "anti-vaxxer" talk show hosts).

BTW, thank you for making my point. By referring to this dude as "anti-gay", it appears you don't like to play by your own rules. You don't like people being mocked when they die of a disease, due to their choice of behavior or action in regards to spreading certain disease.

When people don't get the shot, get corona, and die......HA, HA, HA, YUK, YUK YUK.  We told you to get the shot!

When gay dudes don't stop their sodomy, get AIDS, and die.....Break out the Kleenex. How dare you say they can't bang each other. YOU BIGOT, YOU!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2021, 05:49:31 PM »
Wrong again, O blockheaded one.

I not only understand the point of your warped thread, I see the twisted leftist virtue-signaling behind it: Certain people deserve to die of coronavirus; while others don't. And to the shock of absolutely NO ONE, the ones you think should be in the ground are those who disagree with you politically/philosophically.

That makes it easy to point out your pathetic and pea-brained double standards, in particular, gloating about people DYING of a disease because they didn't bow the knee to the vaccine mandate mantra, yet being rather quiet about those who fell prostrate, got their shot, but passed away in spite of it (a number FAR GREATER than those "anti-vaxxer" talk show hosts).

BTW, thank you for making my point. By referring to this dude as "anti-gay", it appears you don't like to play by your own rules. You don't like people being mocked when they die of a disease, due to their choice of behavior or action in regards to spreading certain disease.

When people don't get the shot, get corona, and die......YUK, YUK, YUK, HA, HA, HA.

When gay dudes don't stop their sodomy, get AIDS, and die.....Break out the Kleenex.

Jesus Christ you a fucking MORON

When did I ever say anyone "deserved" to die

If anyone was celebrating peoples deaths it was Bob Enyart who was known as an anti-abortion activist and provocateur who used to have a bit on his old TV show where he’d mock people who died of AIDS by reading out their names while Queen’s Another One Bites the Dust played in the background.

Speaking of you fundie creeps, here's a look back at a time when sick fucks thought masks were just fine

Maybe we should start telling you idiots that COVID is really AIDS and you'll finally put the masks back on