Author Topic: 70 Vax Deaths Per Day ?  (Read 4320 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: 70 Vax Deaths Per Day ?
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2021, 07:19:57 PM »
Like you say, you do have a way with words. Sometimes your witty words translate into something interesting and thought provoking and a other times like with the above....no matter how clever the verbiage, you thoughts end up as absurd nonsense.

Tonight, you apparently have gloryholes, guinea pigs, buttholes and semen on your mind. Careful what you write because it may just define you in a way you hadn't intended.

That I possess a rapier sharp wit is due to how others have treated me over the decades and my inability to physically defend myself.  That I use it against them to define what I think of them should come as no surprise.  I do so here and in the real world.  My words can sometimes be nonsensical but I hope they are in the vein of Lewis Carroll or perhaps to a degree, Oscar Wilde.

Perhaps you mistook my thoughts as those of  the latter of those two gentlemen?  Wilde was far more a deviant than any here, or so I dare say.

And hope.   Again, take care sir.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2021, 07:28:21 PM »
Both myself and my wife are healthcare providers. She is Primary Care. I work in Emergency medicine.

Been seeing a lot of bullshit about “required” reporting to VAERS.

There is ZERO REQUIREMENT TO REPORT TO VAERS. Most reactions she sees are going unreported because she has no way to access the system from her office computers. Her group consists of over 20 offices statewide and has dozens of primary care Drs. Not a single report to VAERS. She has asked up the chain and they just shrug.

Two of my coworkers have passed from Covid fully vaxxed. How’s that for one-in-million. One other dropped dead of sudden cardiac arrest just days after his second shot.

I have worked over 10 cardiac arrests this year in young (under 50) otherwise healthy individuals. All fully vaxxed. Prior to this year (over 20 years in my profession) I might see 1 of those every two years or so. Not counting the CVAs we have seen in young healthy people. NONE OF THESE ARE BEING REPORTED. ZERO. That’s why nurses are quitting in droves opting out of the shots-mostly the younger ones especially concerned about affecting their future unborn children.

The vaccines seem to have SOME positive effects. But for a majority of people that are healthy and fit I believe the risk of the jab is greater than from the virus.

Combine that with the FACT that it DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM GETTING AND SPREADING THE VIRUS there is no compelling reason for those people to take the risk.

There is ZERO science showing vaxxed people are less likely to catch and spread Covid. They just use percentage of positive cases as evidence. Well here’s what’s wrong with that bullshit. THEY RARELY TEST VAXXED PEOPLE. AND VAXXED PEOPLE ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE ASYMPTOTIC AND SPREAD SILENTLY. Most employers DO NOT REQUIRE EXPOSED VAXXED PEOPLE TO BE TESTED OR ISOLATED. They just let them continue to spread which is why I believe the Delta outbreaks follow the vaccine wherever it goes.

I challenge anyone to find true randomized controlled trials to dispute what I just said because it doesn’t exist.

Excellent post..thank you

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2021, 09:47:23 PM »
It's a flat out fucking lie to label these deaths as "COVID Vaccine Deaths"

But that is what right wing media does. They lie and their idiot readers assume it's true.

If these deaths were "caused" by the vaccine then why didn't The Gateway Pundit detail some of these people who got the vaccine and the DIED FROM THE VACCINE.  They have 70 a day to choose from. 
Why didn't they provide details on even a single person

They barely even did a story.  It's a headline which includes a blatant LIE and a few additional lines and that's it.  You'd think they could at least provide a few examples of these poor innocent victims.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
What’s funny the JnJ might be the best one going since it’s viral vector and not mrna like the other 2. One and done no boosters every 6 months that are “Leakey” and give partial coverage. The JnJ blood clot was a handfull all female under 40 on birth control. The others have had 1000s of clots and the heart issues in young males

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2021, 09:48:23 PM »
???

:(==== :(

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/us-averaging-70-deaths-per-day-due-covid-vaccine-since-july-24th-3296-covid-total-vaccine-deaths-recorded-vaers-website/

According to VAERS Website: There Were 3,296 COVID Vaccine Deaths in US Since July 24 – Or an Average of 70 Deaths per Day
C’mon man  :D im not a fan of the mandate either but this isn’t credible haha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2021, 10:32:55 PM »
C’mon man  :D im not a fan of the mandate either but this isn’t credible haha

Read the post by Freemason

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2021, 05:23:19 AM »
Double checked the “vaccine requirement”.

As I said almost all doctors are under ZERO requirement to report. Why the retards will ask? (But they read it on the internet-it must be true!) Because here the vax is not administered by your local doctors. It is given at “vaccine sites” such as drugstores and county sites. Even the vaxxes jabbed at my wife’s offices are done by a authorized “vax team” that travels from location to location. Those that do the jab only have a requirement  if they stuck someone and they dropped dead in front of them. All other events are “encouraged” to be reported.

From the CDC :

Healthcare providers are encouraged to report to VAERS any additional clinically significant AEs FOLLOWING VACCINATION, even if they are not sure if vaccination caused the event.

Also report any additional select AEs and/or any revised safety reporting requirements per FDA’s conditions of authorized use of vaccine(s) throughout the duration of any COVID-19 Vaccine being authorized under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

Further, the VAERS site ONLY wants events reported from the narrow (and subjective) list here:

1.  Death;
2. . A life-threatening AE;
3.  Inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization;
4.  A persistent or significant incapacity or substantial disruption of the ability to conduct normal life functions;
5.  A congenital anomaly/birth defect;
6.  An important medical event that based on appropriate medical judgement may jeopardize the individual and may require medical or surgical intervention to prevent one of the outcomes listed above.

My wife has attempted to report several events to the county health department (the ones giving the shots) and the have replies all events are not reportable and not from the shot. These include:
- Spontaneous bleeding from nose combines with random bruising all over the body
- Spontaneous black eye (like being punched)
- Paralysis of one or more extremities
- Loss of menstruation (multiple patients)
- Rapid cognitive decline
- Aphasia

Just to name a few off the top of her head. And she doesn’t see millions of people either. Our county has under 100k population. Also she does not see ANY of the serious sides as they end up called DOS at home or end up in the ER-who has zero “proof” of what caused the stroke or arrest. But the experienced in staff sure knows something is up.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2021, 05:37:14 AM »
All of the above reasons are why Harvard conducted a study over several years and found LESS THAN 1% OF ADVERSE REACTIONS ARE REPORTED TO VAERS.

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

If vaccines truly were as safe as they claim, why can you not sue a vaccine manufacturer? That’s the 800 pound gorilla sitting in the room that no one can deny.

Estimated

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2021, 07:12:14 AM »
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[28]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

Lol, Same thing can be said about wikipedia these days

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2021, 07:06:30 PM »
That I possess a rapier sharp wit is due to how others have treated me over the decades and my inability to physically defend myself.  That I use it against them to define what I think of them should come as no surprise.  I do so here and in the real world.  My words can sometimes be nonsensical but I hope they are in the vein of Lewis Carroll or perhaps to a degree, Oscar Wilde.

Perhaps you mistook my thoughts as those of  the latter of those two gentlemen?  Wilde was far more a deviant than any here, or so I dare say.

And hope.   Again, take care sir.

You sure seem to know a lot about deviants? Have you ever wondered why that is?

Lewis Carrol AKA Charles Lutwidge Dodgson probably took hallucinogens' in order to have written the 'trippy' Alice in Wonderland who goes down a rabbit hole at the beginning of the story.

Wilde was a deviant who was also a genius with a ton of insight. Below are just a few of the quotes attributed to him. They are definitely thought provoking. What is interesting is that much of what you write seems a lot more like something Wilde would as well that Lewis Carrol.

-Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
-I can resist everything except temptation.
-To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
-We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-I have nothing to declare except my genius.
-The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
-The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
-What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all.
- Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2021, 07:19:57 PM »

Tonight, you apparently have gloryholes, guinea pigs, buttholes and semen on your mind. Careful what you write because it may just define you in a way you hadn't intended.

YOU REALLY STINK !.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2021, 07:29:42 PM »
You sure seem to know a lot about deviants? Have you ever wondered why that is?

Lewis Carrol AKA Charles Lutwidge Dodgson probably took hallucinogens' in order to have written the 'trippy' Alice in Wonderland who goes down a rabbit hole at the beginning of the story.

Wilde was a deviant who was also a genius with a ton of insight. Below are just a few of the quotes attributed to him. They are definitely thought provoking. What is interesting is that much of what you write seems a lot more like something Wilde would as well that Lewis Carrol.

-Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
-I can resist everything except temptation.
-To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
-We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-I have nothing to declare except my genius.
-The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
-The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
-What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
-There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all.
- Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.

Do I "wonder why that is"?  Are you begging the question?  Do not think to treat with me in such a fashion as you are most assuredly poorly equipped to do so.  Have more than a passing care in this folly of yours.  Here, I shall give you insight into the answer.  I wish to know the enemies of innocence, ergo I gave some time to their study. I despise the cuck and the pedo.  And more. 

Wilde knew what eternity awaited him and still he pursued his picture. 

I have attended college level classes decades ago on "abnormal psychology".  I was allowed to sit in occasionally due to a friend arraigning it for me.  You know...Back when mental illness was called mental illness, not a "birth variant".  I know about these cretins because I paid attention and one of the most frighteningly true predictions by one professor was this:

The lists of mental illnesses would one day fade as more and more "doctors" came to loath realizing that they were mentally ill perverts too and so sought to have any and all definitions of foul passions removed from the books so as to feeeeel better about their foul tendencies.  Mark my words, pederasts seek to have their fetid desires made somehow not just "legal" but accepted, applauded and adopted.  In the open. 

I am no genius.  But neither am I a fool.  To you I would say it is best you not even play one neither for the sake of advocacy or argument.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2021, 07:35:09 PM »
Do I "wonder why that is"?  Are you begging the question?  Do not think to treat with me in such a fashion as you are most assuredly poorly equipped to do so.  Have more than a passing care in this folly of yours.  Here, I shall give you insight into the answer.  I wish to know the enemies of innocence, ergo I gave some time to their study. I despise the cuck and the pedo.  And more. 

Wilde knew what eternity awaited him and still he pursued his picture. 

I have attended college level classes decades ago on "abnormal psychology".  I was allowed to sit in occasionally due to a friend arraigning it for me.  You know...Back when mental illness was called mental illness, not a "birth variant".  I know about these cretins because I paid attention and one of the most frighteningly true predictions by one professor was this:

The lists of mental illnesses would one day fade as more and more "doctors" came to loath realizing that they were mentally ill perverts too and so sought to have any and all definitions of foul passions removed from the books so as to feeeeel better about their foul tendencies.  Mark my words, pederasts seek to have their fetid desires made somehow not just "legal" but accepted, applauded and adopted.  In the open. 

I am no genius.  But neither am I a fool.  To you I would say it is best you not even play one neither for the sake of advocacy or argument.

Mark this post and read it back to yourself sometime in the future. It says more about you than you may know. It matters less who and what you despise or why you do than it does that you seem to have let it become an unhealthy obsession.

Seriously, Scott I was kidding you in that previous post and yet your response suggests that you were very offended. Sorry for offending you. I guess I thought you still had a sense of humor. I was wrong. Forgive me.       

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2021, 07:40:00 PM »

Ummm...Did I make a bunch of errors in writing this?  I ask because many of my teachers would underline my writing for that very reason.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2021, 07:50:06 PM »
Ummm...Did I make a bunch of errors in writing this?  I ask because many of my teachers would underline my writing for that very reason.

One error and it was mine and not yours. I meant to underline one sentence of yours and obviously screwed it up. As you likely already know, I fixed that error.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2021, 08:22:03 PM »
Mark this post and read it back to yourself sometime in the future. It says more about you than you may know. It matters less who and what you despise or why you do than it does that you seem to have let it become an unhealthy obsession.

Seriously, Scott I was kidding you in that previous post and yet your response suggests that you were very offended. Sorry for offending you. I guess I thought you still had a sense of humor. I was wrong. Forgive me.     

My sense of humor is intact but I found none in those words, hence my reply.  My words are those of a somewhat educated man but in what is this man educated?

Life.

And your words are just one more facet of life itself.  You have done me no wrong, I do not look kindly on what I deem to be untrue.  Now then. In the manner of "obsession".  For  some, the cure for an obsession is to get a different one.  There is no obsession in doing right, in speaking right and in living right. 

There is a parable of sorts that the Nazarene taught that all should keep in mind.  I shall not quote it now, either verbatim nor paraphrased. 

None of us knows what truly awaits us at our end and even were it nothing at all, still one should live one's life for more than our most base of desires.  And yet still do people choose to be as filthy animals.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2021, 11:20:49 PM »
My sense of humor is intact but I found none in those words, hence my reply.  My words are those of a somewhat educated man but in what is this man educated?

Life.

And your words are just one more facet of life itself.  You have done me no wrong, I do not look kindly on what I deem to be untrue.  Now then. In the manner of "obsession".  For  some, the cure for an obsession is to get a different one.  There is no obsession in doing right, in speaking right and in living right. 

There is a parable of sorts that the Nazarene taught that all should keep in mind.  I shall not quote it now, either verbatim nor paraphrased.

None of us knows what truly awaits us at our end and even were it nothing at all, still one should live one's life for more than our most base of desires.  And yet still do people choose to be as filthy animals.

Good, because no wrong to you was intended. I enjoy conversing with you and yet find it frustrating. As an example you are witty in clever with words  as was Oscar Wilde, which was the only comparison intended. Had he not been clever like you, we'd not be discussing him today.

Lewis Carrol was a master story teller. People love a fairy tale (no pun intended). The best of them, such as those written by Hans Christian Anderson, and Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm are morality tales dressed up in fantasy. I know nothing of Lewis Carrol's personal life, nor the lives of the Grimm brothers, probably because it is irrelevant.

The point is that most of us just enjoy their story telling and don't think about who they were and how they conducted their personal lives. On the other hand, Oscar Wilde was just as talented, but because his personal life was an immoral mess, some people discount the fact that he also was an enormously talented writer whose work is still celebrated today.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Matthew 7:2

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2021, 12:24:46 AM »
Right, but they say VAERS is accurate. (WTF can tell these days though).
All news sites are liars, so pick somewhere in the middle, then research it.

VAERS are far from accurate, it is a non curated site that people can upload whatever they feel is a vaccine injury; i have seen suicides listed as vaccine injuries, car accidents, or a broken leg listed as vaccine injuries.  that site was set up with a noble reason in mind and has been hijacked  https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid19-vaers-idUSL1N2PB2H3

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2021, 01:00:28 AM »
VAERS are far from accurate, it is a non curated site that people can upload whatever they feel is a vaccine injury; i have seen suicides listed as vaccine injuries, car accidents, or a broken leg listed as vaccine injuries.  that site was set up with a noble reason in mind and has been hijacked  https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid19-vaers-idUSL1N2PB2H3

I don't trust any website honestly. Especially those fact-checker ones.
Snopes is some libtard in his MA's basement or something. Anyways, thx Stu..

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2021, 06:26:13 AM »
wooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have a pre-pandemic living happening now, better actually since i don't have to commute and indoor facilities(gyms, restaurants movies) are less crowded since the non-vaxxed can't come in. He was right

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2021, 06:30:51 AM »
I have a pre-pandemic living happening now, better actually since i don't have to commute and indoor facilities(gyms, restaurants movies) are less crowded since the non-vaxxed can't come in. He was right

Short term thinking.

Less crowded gyms and restaurants don't survive.
Y

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2021, 06:31:33 AM »

I'm one of those people that it worked out for as well. (But not vaxxed).
May change if they restrict non-vaxxed, but I dont care, I have everything here, full gym and all).

But..
100% full time work at home (again) now (I used to split my time) no more paying state taxes since I dont drive in to work in MA (like getting a 600.00 a month raise).
I dont do much anyways, and everything is open here even if I did, and the gym is pretty much all mine at 6 AM each day.
I can still go out for Wings and Diet-Redbull (and take in the occasional horror movie in Theatre) anytime. Not much has really ever changed. (For now).

Thx Fake-RONA!  ;)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2021, 06:35:41 AM »
Short term thinking.

Less crowded gyms and restaurants don't survive.

Perhaps but new ones pop up, I've been in nyc before my undergrad, there's always turnover. My fav restaurant from 15,10,5,3 years ago all closed down, new ones take their place.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2021, 07:48:34 AM »

What a shame that the VARS site has been hijacked. Accurate data about the real adverse vaccine events would be useful in refining or redeveloping these types of vaccines.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2021, 07:56:28 AM »
What a shame that the VARS site has been hijacked. Accurate data about the real adverse vaccine events would be useful in refining or redeveloping these types of vaccines.

Nothing is real or accurate anymore Prime.

A protest against "forced vaccination" was called "Anti Vaxxers" the other day. Pure bullshit.
Many of them had the Vax (they decided on their own to get it) and most of the "non RONA-Vaxxed" were not against vaccinations, they got plenty in life (flu, etc).
They were against "Gov't Mandated Vax" and forcing children, etc.

CNN had "Anti-Vax Protesters" labeling them as bad people, etc. (While pumping up BLM in other stories (mostly peaceful violence).
Nothing is to be believed anymore.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2021, 08:13:37 AM »
I don't trust any website honestly. Especially those fact-checker ones.
Snopes is some libtard in his MA's basement or something. Anyways, thx Stu..

Who or what to trust or not trust is a challenge. IMO it is never wise to trust just one source regardless which one it is. Practically everything I read or hear is suspect until it is proven which is something that doesn't always happen. If everyone lies where is the truth? It is often somewhere between the extremes. Further there is more than one truth in most cases.

There is a limit to how much 'breaking news' there is most of the time. If you read and listen to any media be it mainstream, conservative or liberal you find that one story is being told over and over again. The more times it is retold the greater the possibility the truth becomes lost. This is even more true when it is historical.

No source is completely unbiased. Generally speaking I think it is best to really question the extremes. The problem we all face is that we have our own biases which play greatly into what we choose to believe to be true. Not only should we question others we should question ourselves. My bias is for what seems logical to me, which is less than completely accurate since there is always the possibility that the truth of a matter is illogical. Try to have an open mind but still not become too gullible.