Author Topic: Another Day..Another Right Wing Radio Liar Bites the Dust  (Read 538 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Another Day..Another Right Wing Radio Liar Bites the Dust
« on: September 14, 2021, 12:29:21 PM »
I assume the title of his radio show Real Science Radio was intended to be ironic?
I also assume he took Ivermectin so his corpse should be worm free

Conservative Radio Host Dies of Covid After Claiming Vaccines Were Tested on Aborted Fetuses

A right-wing radio host has died from the coronavirus after leading a campaign against masks and vaccines.
Bob Enyart, pastor of the Denver Bible Church, passed away on Monday after contracting Covid earlier in the month. The news was confirmed by Fred Williams, who hosted the Real Science Radio Show along with Enyart.

“It comes with an extremely heavy heart that my close friend and co-host of Real Science Radio has lost his battle with Covid,” Williams said. “Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question the wisest person I’ve known. All the while being exceedingly kind and humble, and always, always willing to listen and discuss anything you wanted.”

Over the course of the pandemic, Enyart said he and his wife refused to get vaccinated, falsely claiming on his website that the vaccines were tested “on the cells of aborted babies.” Enyart also waged legal battles against mask mandates and social distancing guidelines while downplaying the seriousness of the pandemic. The Denver Post notes that before the pandemic, Enyart was known as an anti-abortion activist and provocateur who used to have a bit on his old TV show where he’d mock people who died of AIDS by reading out their names while Queen’s Another One Bites the Dust played in the background.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Another Day..Another Right Wing Radio Liar Bites the Dust
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 12:31:42 PM »
I assume the title of his radio show Real Science Radio was intended to be ironic?
I also assume he took Ivermectin so his corpse should be worm free

Hands down the Village Idiot

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/us-averaging-70-deaths-per-day-due-covid-vaccine-since-july-24th-3296-covid-total-vaccine-deaths-recorded-vaers-website/

Let’s see how we can hand you your ass again

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 12:34:46 PM »
Hands down the Village Idiot

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/us-averaging-70-deaths-per-day-due-covid-vaccine-since-july-24th-3296-covid-total-vaccine-deaths-recorded-vaers-website/

Let’s see how we can hand you your ass again

You're a little slow there short bus

I've already addressed this LIE on the G&O Board

It's a flat out fucking lie to label these deaths as "COVID Vaccine Deaths"

But that is what right wing media does. They lie and their idiot readers assume it's true.

If these deaths were "caused" by the vaccine then why didn't The Gateway Pundit detail some of these people who got the vaccine and the DIED FROM THE VACCINE.  They have 70 a day to choose from. 
Why didn't they provide details on even a single person

They barely even did a story.  It's a headline which includes a blatant LIE and a few additional lines and that's it.  You'd think they could at least provide a few examples of these poor innocent victims.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 375 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,439 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 40 pages].

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 12:51:29 PM »
You're a little slow there short bus

I've already addressed this LIE on the G&O Board

Hey shithead. 14000 + since July isn’t rare. Hope this helps.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 12:54:52 PM »
Hey shithead. 14000 + since July isn’t rare. Hope this helps.

Go find a grade school child to read and explain this to you

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 375 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,439 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths pdf icon[1.4 MB, 40 pages].