Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

TrannyMaxxing: The ultimate solution for the incel

<< < (2/16) > >>

Sir Bicep:

--- Quote from: ProudVirgin69 on December 06, 2021, 07:07:38 AM ---Dressing up as a woman to fuck women is kinda odd but not the worst idea.  Dressing up as a woman to fuck men just means you were gay all along

--- End quote ---
TransMaxxing is not transvestism (i.e. dressing as a woman). TransMaxxing incolves HRT, sexual reassignment surgery and cosmetic surgery to become an actual woman with a vagina. They are not "gay". They are incels so desperate for the touch of flesh and/or a relationship that they are willing to try anything.

kreator:

--- Quote from: Sir Bicep on December 06, 2021, 07:34:57 AM ---TransMaxxing is not transvestism (i.e. dressing as a woman). TransMaxxing incolves HRT, sexual reassignment surgery and cosmetic surgery to become an actual woman with a vagina. They are not "gay". They are incels so desperate for the touch of flesh and/or a relationship that they are willing to try anything.

--- End quote ---

What happened to the good 'ol rape?

a_pupil:

--- Quote from: Sir Bicep on December 06, 2021, 07:34:57 AM ---TransMaxxing is not transvestism (i.e. dressing as a woman). TransMaxxing incolves HRT, sexual reassignment surgery and cosmetic surgery to become an actual woman with a vagina. They are not "gay". They are incels so desperate for the touch of flesh and/or a relationship that they are willing to try anything.

--- End quote ---

Do incels make the best trannies? Any examples of chads trannymaxxxing?

Maybe this is the solution to the school shooting epidemic.

GymnJuice:
This is gay even if you don't want it to be.

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Rambone on December 06, 2021, 06:55:44 AM ---

--- End quote ---

lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version