Author Topic: Kari Lake  (Read 11818 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Kari Lake
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2023, 02:01:40 PM »
You can always move.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2023, 02:10:21 PM »
You can always move.

We’d rather fight and kick your communist ass out to a country where you belong because it’s sure as hell isn’t here

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2023, 02:20:25 PM »
We’d rather fight and kick your communist ass out to a country where you belong because it’s sure as hell isn’t here

LNM by his words, does not care much for black people and claims to be a Dem?  I have relatives (the Hebrew side!) that are the same way.  Them, I love.  LNM?  He can fuck off and die.  The sooner the better.  I hope his pets take  him out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2023, 02:47:11 PM »

You can't.  You won't.  All you will do is be a delusional crybaby and whine about stolen elections. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2023, 02:53:50 PM »
LNM by his words, does not care much for black people and claims to be a Dem?  I have relatives (the Hebrew side!) that are the same way.  Them, I love.  LNM?  He can fuck off and die.  The sooner the better.  I hope his pets take  him out.

Oh... we still on the "pets" gibberish?  If I had any, you may have a point but since I don't you are just showcasing your head trauma. 

It's funny watching you attempt to come across an intellectual.  When in fact it is just the opposite.  It's almost as funny as watching you wish people would die.  Especially when you are mostly in the grave yourself.  Most likely you will die before anyone else on here. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to die.  That would be too easy.  No, I want you to have a long long life.  Another 20-25 years.  Trapped as a prisoner in your own crippled body.  Year after year, just watching the reallllllll world go by and being a burden on those around you.  Always on the lookout for curbs, uneven sidewalks or mopped floors.  Day after day of your family having to use the internet as a babysitter for you so they can have a break from your depressive whining ass. 

Cheers to many many more years of life.   :D

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2023, 03:01:47 PM »
the refusal to debate was a red flag the election was going to be rigged , the only question left over is kari lake controlled oppostion , she just let it happen....

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2023, 03:18:02 PM »
Oh... we still on the "pets" gibberish?  If I had any, you may have a point but since I don't you are just showcasing your head trauma. 

It's funny watching you attempt to come across an intellectual.  When in fact it is just the opposite.  It's almost as funny as watching you wish people would die.  Especially when you are mostly in the grave yourself.  Most likely you will die before anyone else on here. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to die.  That would be too easy.  No, I want you to have a long long life.  Another 20-25 years.  Trapped as a prisoner in your own crippled body.  Year after year, just watching the reallllllll world go by and being a burden on those around you.  Always on the lookout for curbs, uneven sidewalks or mopped floors.  Day after day of your family having to use the internet as a babysitter for you so they can have a break from your depressive whining ass. 

You disgust me or rather your claimed politics, affectations (look it up) and affiliations disgust me.  You may very well be a "nice" person but I tend to judge a book by its cover and your's squeals pretentious cuck.   Your obit will reek. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2023, 03:41:19 PM »
You disgust me or rather your claimed politics, affectations (look it up) and affiliations disgust me.  You may very well be a "nice" person but I tend to judge a book by its cover and your's squeals pretentious cuck.   Your obit will reek.

More pseudo intellectual gibberish.  The only thing that reeks is your diaper.  Maybe you should change it?  Can you call someone?  I know being handicapped it might be difficult for you. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2023, 04:18:16 PM »
More pseudo intellectual gibberish.  The only thing that reeks is your diaper.  Maybe you should change it?  Can you call someone?  I know being handicapped it might be difficult for you.

Not really.  Perhaps you should ax yo' mammy and (if he can be found) papa why you are so easily bested by someone with an 80 IQ?

Hint:  It's because you are fucking ignorant and your parents are brother and sister.  To each other and you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2023, 04:24:29 PM »
Not really.  Perhaps you should ax yo' mammy and (if he can be found) papa why you are so easily bested by someone with an 80 IQ?

Hint:  It's because you are fucking ignorant and your parents are brother and sister.  To each other and you.

Another example of pseudo intellectual gibberish.  I bet you thought it sounded witty.   ::)

The only thing you have bested is the patience of your family with the nonstop everyday babysitting they have to do for you.  What a burden.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2023, 04:27:03 PM »
Another example of pseudo intellectual gibberish.  I bet you thought it sounded witty.   ::)

The only thing you have bested is the patience of your family with the nonstop everyday babysitting they have to do for you.  What a burden.

Nope.  You are just dumber than I.  Get used to it buttmonkey.  And yes.  I would have no problem saying this to your face.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2023, 04:36:02 PM »
Nothing original.  Nothing witty.  Same weak ass shit you've regurgitated before.

I can only imagine how depressing you are in person, the self loathing must affect everyone around you.

Maybe next lifetime you will get a better chance.  Awww... who am I kidding?  There isn't a next lifetime.  And yours just sucks now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2023, 05:01:24 PM »
Nothing original.  Nothing witty.  Same weak ass shit you've regurgitated before.

I can only imagine how depressing you are in person, the self loathing must affect everyone around you.

Maybe next lifetime you will get a better chance.  Awww... who am I kidding?  There isn't a next lifetime.  And yours just sucks now.

You are one dumb mother fucker.  What a pathetic, putrid, pusillanimous piggy you truly are.  And clueless.  You lose because you are without merit, either here or in the real world.

You're a gelding of a manlette, aren't you?  IOL.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2023, 05:05:51 PM »
You are one dumb mother fucker.  What a pathetic, putrid, pusillanimous piggy you truly are.  And clueless.  You lose because you are without merit, either here or in the real world.

A lame ass head trauma case with a subpar IQ trying his best to sound witty and original (and failing) calling someone else dumb?   ::)
And yet, I am not a handicapped cripple relying on my family pay the internet bill so it can babysit me while they provide for my daily functions.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2023, 05:07:10 PM »
the only fight you've ever had was the fight to get something off the top shelf

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2023, 05:10:07 PM »
A lame ass head trauma case with a subpar IQ trying his best to sound witty and original (and failing) calling someone else dumb?   ::)
And yet, I am not a handicapped cripple relying on my family pay the internet bill so it can babysit me while they provide for my daily functions.

And yet I surpass you easily both here and doubtless the real world as well.  You need to get out of the gene pool.  Surely your DNA is composed entirely of Albino North American Pavement Ape.

Run along wiglette.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2023, 05:11:30 PM »
Some of the heavier hitters have really been going at it lately. No holds barred!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2023, 05:14:59 PM »
Some of the heavier hitters have really been going at it lately. No holds barred!

There are none here that can truly treat with me and I am far removed from John as he would have decimated...nay...evisce rated them for the cold fish they really are.  I so despise cuckolds and wish them ill beyond AIDS. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2023, 05:15:11 PM »

A getbigger to the core  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2023, 05:15:26 PM »
the only fight you've ever had was the fight to get something off the top shelf

I like how someone that wants and supports overturning a duly elected Presidential Administration calls another person a "communist".  He has zero understanding of what the word means.  It's been pointed out numerous times.  It's funny that telling lies, filing bogus and bullshit lawsuits with the courts, hiring biased "recounters", spinning tall tales about fraud (but have no proof), and creating a fake elector panel to try to submit bullshit votes for "their guy" (who incidentally wants election officials to "find" imaginary votes that don't exits for him to win with)...  is his stance.  HAHAHAHAH well this sounds like the work of real patriots doesn't it?  hahahahaha   By "patriots" there I really mean retards.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2023, 05:17:19 PM »

The swinging of semi flaccid cocks at each other, good stuff

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2023, 05:18:31 PM »
A getbigger to the core  ;D

More Getwigger. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2023, 05:20:18 PM »
And yet I surpass you easily both here and doubtless the real world as well.  You need to get out of the gene pool.  Surely your DNA is composed entirely of Albino North American Pavement Ape.

Run along wiglette.

The only thing you surpass me at is self loathing and a constant need to wish death on others.  (Which is due to your own self hatred of your shitty life.)

It's widely accepted now that the fastest sperm isn't the one that fertilizes the egg.  The egg tends to pick the best sperm.  And being the loser that you are, I can only imagine how awful the others must have been.  I guess that just shows that God has a sense of humor.

But beggars can't be choosers I suppose.  Here's to many more years of being trapped in a crippled body, a wretched existence, and being an albatross around your family's neck.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2023, 05:30:28 PM »

I like you coach but you ain’t fighting anybody, you are a spoiled Huntington Beach guy

Now henda, Rob and Irish Dave, I can see

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2023, 05:36:01 PM »
I like you coach but you ain’t fighting anybody, you are a spoiled Huntington Beach guy

Now henda, Rob and Irish Dave, I can see

Qoach fights with common sense, reality and facts everyday.  (And loses)