Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 82535 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #1050 on: March 23, 2023, 01:26:09 PM »
Hahahaha I didn't even post that on this thread.  Your obsession with me is pathetic.  What a loser.

But here, just in case you forgot :

Nobody cares.  Venezuelan trash.  Hahahaha

Ewwww... I feel dirty knowing that you obsess over me all the time now.  Third world stalker.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1051 on: March 23, 2023, 01:34:45 PM »

Ewwww... I feel dirty knowing that you obsess over me all the time now.  Third world stalker.

Straw/Lurker/WayneTracker,

The US isn't a third world country.  It's called naturalized US citizenship, but you wouldn't know anything about that, you racist bastardo ignorante.   :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did Strawman account go ?
Someone lost their password/ or took your advice & logged out not to return

"Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot.

Straw Man = LurkerNoMore = Wayne Tracker

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Pretty racist comment from a supposed non-racist liberal.

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1052 on: March 23, 2023, 01:45:30 PM »
He's stuck on stupid.  LOL.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1053 on: March 23, 2023, 01:46:48 PM »

The US isn't a third world country.  It's called naturalized US citizenship, but you wouldn't know anything about that, you racist bastardo ignorante.   :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is an intolerant, racist, pervert, a liar and a coward, hiding behind multiple gimmick accounts.

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

FYI - I don't discuss religion with my clients, just like I do discuss how often they bone their wives (or husbands).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: March 23, 2023, 01:53:12 PM »
Third world trash. Third world education.  Third world autism.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1055 on: March 23, 2023, 01:55:29 PM »

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: March 23, 2023, 01:56:38 PM »
Third world trash. Third world education.  Third world autism.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1057 on: March 23, 2023, 01:57:25 PM »

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: March 23, 2023, 02:07:27 PM »
He went and erased all his whining about being Venezuelan.

He's embarrassed.

hahahahahaha.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1059 on: March 23, 2023, 02:09:24 PM »

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: March 23, 2023, 02:20:18 PM »
Did or do the 2 you named post on Getbig ??  As you said some who claimed the Virus wasn't real posted on here .

The Pandemic bit - nope There was no pandemic - if it hadn't been for MSM / Governments & Alphabet groups saying & pushing that Agenda No one would've been remotely worried or even noticed/ thought there was a Deadly Virus
About - other than a strong Flu.

Pandemic Bollocks was all hype & propaganda- to achieve/ advance a few things , more state control, reduce use of
Cash , & bring in the Awful MRNA T.E.VACCINE that's caused so much damage & killed so many .

World politics has & is changing & Not for the Better of the general population,
Though I'm heartened to see there are huge numbers of folk out on the streets of France / Germany / Holland
Protesting & sadly having to deal / fight the establishment bully boys - cops 🤬🤬🤬

99% of them I can't stand & deserve a good kicking everyday- just to remind them what tyrannical bastards
They really are . 😊 Ahhh feeling better after getting that off my chest.  🤣😂🤣

It is good to read that you are feeling better after getting some of the stuff bringing you down off your chest. It is better to talk about whatever is bothering us than it is to hold it in which can cause folks to become emotionally constipated. A good bitch session is like a mental and emotional laxative.

Well, no, neither of the people I mentioned are Getbiggers that I know of. Of course, a lot of folks here are anonymous or they lie about their identity, so it is possible at least one of them has posted here. Having said that, I am relatively sure I read a post suggesting COVID was a hoax. Maybe like you just claimed, it was the pandemic that was referred to as a hoax.

To date there are nearly 7million deaths attributed to COVID worldwide. WHO estimates that seasonal influenza may result in 290,000-650,000 deaths each year due to respiratory diseases alone. The estimate does not take into account deaths from other diseases such as cardiovascular disease, which can be influenza related. On the high side this means nearly 2million died from the flu worldwide, less than a third of the number of COVID deaths during the same time span.

“What exactly is a pandemic?” According to the CDC, “a pandemic refers to a disease event in which there are more cases of a disease than expected spread over several countries or continents, usually involving person-to-person transmission and affecting a large number of people.” If this definition is correct, COVID certainly seems like a pandemic. Note, what does 'more cases than expected' mean exactly with regards to COVID? The CDC's statement is abstruse. Nobody that I know of predicted COVID or how many deaths were expected.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1061 on: March 23, 2023, 02:50:23 PM »
It is good to read that you are feeling better after getting some of the stuff bringing you down off your chest. It is better to talk about whatever is bothering us than it is to hold it in which can cause folks to become emotionally constipated. A good bitch session is like a mental and emotional laxative.

Well, no, neither of the people I mentioned are Getbiggers that I know of. Of course, a lot of folks here are anonymous or they lie about their identity, so it is possible at least one of them has posted here. Having said that, I am relatively sure I read a post suggesting COVID was a hoax. Maybe like you just claimed, it was the pandemic that was referred to as a hoax.

To date there are nearly 7million deaths attributed to COVID worldwide. WHO estimates that seasonal influenza may result in 290,000-650,000 deaths each year due to respiratory diseases alone. The estimate does not take into account deaths from other diseases such as cardiovascular disease, which can be influenza related. On the high side this means nearly 2million died from the flu worldwide, less than a third of the number of COVID deaths during the same time span.

“What exactly is a pandemic?” According to the CDC, “a pandemic refers to a disease event in which there are more cases of a disease than expected spread over several countries or continents, usually involving person-to-person transmission and affecting a large number of people.” If this definition is correct, COVID certainly seems like a pandemic. Note, what does 'more cases than expected' mean exactly with regards to COVID? The CDC's statement is abstruse. Nobody that I know of predicted COVID or how many deaths were expected

Ha - I have so much more pent up Anger & frustration I'm like a ticking time bomb , & I'm not remotely
Joking - I'm a danger to myself & others around me. At the least I know I am & I'm trying to keep Myself under control.

As for anything the bunch of lying bastards at CDC & WHO have to say I don't believe a word of it
They've lost all credibility- Bollocks to their lies / propaganda & plucked out their Arse numbers .

There was no accurate recording of deaths during that time frame & virtually all deaths were attributed to the
China virus .  Thats just absolutely ridiculous they didn't keep accurate records , it was done like that just to
Hideously increase the Scare factor of China virus so Sheep  like folk would go take an untested
MRNA T.E.Vaccine & They Did.  .

No I didn't think those 2 you mentioned posted on getbig - I was referring to anyone on here who said the
Virus wasn't real.

As I said previously if it hadn't been splashed across MSM 24/7  No one would've been remotely aware or
Alarmed- there was another Virus about - Folk weren't bringing out the dead from their homes in Droves,
Very few know anyone who did die of just the Virus.

Fake bullshit made up "Pandemic" it most definitely was.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1062 on: March 23, 2023, 07:29:06 PM »
Poor lurker, hasn't been able to live a normal life since 2016 when Trump took up space in his head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: March 24, 2023, 09:21:59 AM »
Poor lurker, hasn't been able to live a normal life since 2016 when Trump took up space in his head.

Poor Fetter, hasn't been able to live a normal life since God shaped his head like a dildo so he could stick it up Trumpy's ass in 2016. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: March 24, 2023, 09:29:33 AM »
Ray Epps... Ray Epps.... Ray Epps...

About to fuck up those wet dreams for the Trumpturds that keep parroting that little CT. 

---
Pro-Trump protester Ray Epps seeks retraction of conspiracy theory from Tucker Carlson

An Arizona man at the center of a right-wing conspiracy theory about the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack on Thursday called on Fox News host Tucker Carlson to publicly retract his “false and defamatory statements” alleging that he was secretly working with the federal government during the attack.

Ray Epps became a target of far-right allegations that claimed he was working with the federal government and sought to provoke violence during the Capitol attack.

In a letter to Carlson and Fox News general counsel Bernard Gugar, Michael Teter, a lawyer for Epps, said the Fox News host “persists with his assault on the truth” by pushing “fanciful notions” regarding Epps’ involvement in the Capitol attack that have “demonstrably (and already proven to be) false.”

Teter demanded that Carlson and Fox News publicly retract the claim that Epps was working for the federal government during the events of Jan. 6, 2021, and the claim that Epps “acted as an instigator or provocateur of the insurrection.”

“We expect that you will give the same airtime in retracting these falsehoods as you spent amplifying them,” Teter wrote. “Further, Mr. Carlson and Fox News must issue a formal on-air apology for the lies you have spread about Mr. Epps.”

Teter said that Epps and his wife have been “subjected to threats, intimidation and harassment, resulting in significant economic and emotional damages” as a result of Carlson and other Fox News hosts promoting the conspiracy theory.

Teter noted that Carlson and other Fox News officials are currently under scrutiny over Dominion Voting Systems’ $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against the network. Dominion, which sued Fox in March 2021, accuses the network of defamation and alleges it boosted conspiracy theories it knew were false, including that Dominion equipment was used to rig the 2020 election for Joe Biden.

Arguments in the Dominion case were heard in hearings this week on dueling motions seeking pretrial rulings. A judge will soon decide how much of Dominion’s case heads to a jury next month.

“Recent revelations from the Dominion Voting lawsuit may help explain why Fox News has allowed the falsehoods about Mr. Epps to continue to spread, and be amplified, through its network,” Teter wrote. “But fear of losing viewers by telling them the truth is not a defense to defamation and false light.”

A spokesperson for Fox News did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment.

Epps was seen on video the night of Jan. 5, 2021 asking other people to “go into the Capitol” the next day before others began chanting “Fed, Fed, Fed” at him. In video from Jan. 6, Epps shouted to those nearby: “OK, folks, spread the word! As soon as the president is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction,” PolitiFact reported.

The video gained significant attention among some prominent conservatives in Congress. In addition to being spread by Fox News, the Epps conspiracy theory was featured in right-wing outlets such as One America News and Carlson’s Jan. 6 documentary series “Patriot Purge.”

The House committee that investigated the Capitol attack in the last Congress dismissed the Epps conspiracy theory. The panel last year said Epps told committee members in an interview that he was not a federal agent.

Epps also told the committee that the “crazy” conspiracy theories he is a target of have torn apart his life. He said that he received death threats, his business suffered, people have shown up at his house and his grandchildren were being “picked on at school” because of the allegations.

“We had a tour bus come by our home and our business with all these whacked out people in it,” Epps said in an interview with the Jan. 6 committee. “There are good people out there that was in Washington. Those aren’t the people that’s coming by our house. This attracts — when they do this sort of thing, this attracts all the crazies out there.”
---

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1065 on: March 24, 2023, 10:05:18 AM »

Why are you so obsessed with where I was born and with where I live, you creepy SOB stalker?

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: March 24, 2023, 10:14:29 AM »
Add one more to the list of idiots who fell for the Big Lie.  She "wanted to be somebody".  Well now she is.  A criminal and prisoner.  The only bigger idiot is her fiance for still wanting to marry her and portraying her as the victim here.

---
Far-right 'Groyper' Riley Williams set to be sentenced for storming Capitol on Jan. 6

A far-right extremist who was "obsessed" with white nationalist Nick Fuentes and is set to be sentenced Thursday for storming the U.S. Capitol and directing a mob toward the office of then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, where another rioter stole a laptop.

Riley Williams, federal prosecutors argued at trial in November, "led an army" up a set of stairs toward Pelosi's office and was present when rioters swiped the laptop that the California Democrat kept in her conference room and used for “all her Zoom meetings."

Williams’ federal public defender Lori Ulrich said that while Williams might have “distasteful” beliefs, she was a young woman equipped with only a “cell phone and her fuzzy zebra bag” who even posted at one point that she was  “STORMING THE WHITE HOUSE” when she was, in fact, in the legislative branch. Williams, her defense argued, “wanted to be somebody.”

Williams was ultimately convicted on six counts: felony civil disorder, resisting and impeding certain officers, and four misdemeanor charges. The jury deadlocked on a count of obstruction of an official proceeding as well as on the question of whether Williams aided and abetted the theft of Pelosi’s laptop.

U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson, who will sentence Williams on Thursday, ordered Williams remanded after the verdict, saying she had “no confidence whatsoever” that Williams had respect for the rule of law.

Federal prosecutors sought 87 months, or more than seven years, in federal prison for Riley, arguing that such a sentence would hold her accountable "for her outsized and chilling participation in — and furtherance of — the chaos and violence" at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

“Everywhere she went, Williams acted as an accelerant, exacerbating the mayhem. Where others turned back, she pushed forward. When officers blocked her path, she recruited other rioters, especially larger men wearing helmets and body armor, gathered them together, and pushed them forward like a human battering ram, using the mob as a weapon to break through the police lines. The officers she faced off with were among those injured,” they wrote in a sentencing memo.

“Then, in the 12 days between the riot and her arrest on January 18, 2021, Williams repeatedly destroyed evidence and tried to evade law enforcement officials: She deleted her social media and communication accounts, instructed others to delete messages and take down videos from the internet, reset her iPhone, switched cellular phones, and used advanced software to wipe her computer,” they wrote.After storming Pelosi's office, Williams yelled at officers inside the Capitol rotunda, “F--k you. We’ll remember your f-----g face," and "You’re a traitor. You’re a traitor to this country," prosecutors said. She later bragged that she was "right in front of the police calling them traitors" and that she pushed up against police. Williams spent about 90 minutes inside the building, and then climbed on top of a tactical police vehicle when she left, they wrote.

“I’ve been told what I did was wrong by everybody but in my heart and soul I know what we did was patriotic and what is right and anybody who says otherwise should be condemned," Williams wrote to her dad, who traveled with her to D.C., on Jan. 14, 2021, prosecutors said.

Williams' attorneys requested a sentence of one year and a day in federal prison.

"A sentence of 12 months and 1 day is reflective of the seriousness of Ms. Williams’ conduct of January 6th and provides just punishment for what she did on that day," they wrote. "It also is reflective of Ms. Williams’ characteristics — particularly her youth and lack of appropriate parental guidance, and takes into account that she has no criminal history."

In a letter to the court, Williams' fiancé said that Williams was "addicted to the internet" before Jan. 6 and "seeking attention and [affirmation] from anyone she could." She became a better Christian, he wrote, and now just wanted to be "a mother, wife, and a servant to God." She wants to homeschool her kids, Ian Hoyt Franz wrote, and teach them to be "virtuous, honorable, and loving." She also wants to raise sheep for their wool and cows for milk.

"When Riley is finally done and able to return home I plan on marrying her and starting a life together. Buying some land and getting her those sheep," Franz wrote. "How much more does she have to go through? I don't know how long Riley needs to be away for, but no matter the time me and her family will patiently wait for her release."

Her mother wrote Williams "longs for a simple life" and that her dream is to have "a home on a large plot of land, a large family, lots of vegetables and fruits growing in a garden, and farm animals to raise for their own consumption."

Williams, her mother wrote, "realized what a blessing it was to be forced off the internet" after she was arrested and "found other interests, such as crocheting."
--

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1067 on: March 24, 2023, 10:15:34 AM »

Why are you so obsessed with where I was born and with where I live, you creepy SOB stalker?

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: March 24, 2023, 10:27:01 AM »
No grace.  No forgiveness.  Just prison.  Which, all told,  14 days is not bad.

Props to this man though.  He didn't cry.  He didn't blame Trumpy.  He didn't blame anyone else.  He took responsibility.  He fucked up and made a bad decision. 

---
‘I’m flawed, I need grace and forgiveness.’ Missouri man sentenced in Capitol riot

A Missouri man who told a federal judge that “I take full responsibility” for breaching the Capitol in the early minutes of the Jan. 6 riot was sentenced Tuesday to 14 days in prison and fined $500.

Joshua Dressel, 33, of Jefferson County, also must pay $500 restitution for the nearly $2.9 million in losses the government said were sustained in the riot. The sentence, which did not include probation, was handed down by Judge Christopher R. Cooper in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Dressel pleaded guilty in August to parading, demonstrating or picketing in the Capitol building. He faced a maximum penalty of six months in prison and a $5,000 fine. The government had asked for a sentence of 45 days of incarceration followed by three years’ probation, 60 hours of community service and $500 restitution.

In a letter to the judge filed last week, Dressel apologized for his actions.

“I’m aware of the gravity of this day, my actions, and implications it will have on our country,” he wrote. “I was there that day to protest and have my voice heard on election integrity and a hopeful investigation on any irregularities. In hindsight my entrance in the capitol building was regretful, as it wasn’t conducive to change that I was protesting for.

“I do not feel morally justified and I take full accountability for those actions and my involvement. I was not coerced into going into the capitol and I did not get ‘caught up’ in the moment. I take full responsibility for the charge against me and all the decisions I made that day.”

Dressel is the 15th Missouri resident to be sentenced of the 25 who have been charged in connection with the Capitol riot.

Prosecutors said Dressel, from eastern Missouri, traveled to Washington, D.C., in early January 2021 to protest Congress’ certification of the Electoral College vote. After attending former President Donald Trump’s “Stop the Steal” rally on Jan. 6, the government said, Dressel and others gathered on the west side of the Capitol.

Dressel witnessed the chaos and violence against police officers on the West Plaza of the Capitol grounds and watched other rioters topple barricades, climb scaffolding, scale walls and struggle with police, the government said in its sentencing memorandum filed with the court.

He then climbed up overturned metal bike racks to the top of a 10-foot high banister along a staircase that led to the Upper West Terrace and the Capitol building and directed and assisted other rioters in scaling the banister, the document said. After that, he climbed the stairs to the Upper West Terrace outside the Senate Wing Doors, entering about 2:15 p.m. — two minutes after the doors had been breached.

Dressel was in the first wave of protesters who entered the Crypt and clashed with police there, the government said.

“He walked around for about 20 minutes in a variety of different areas within the Capitol, and then he ultimately exited through a broken door about 20 minutes after his initial entry into it.”

Dressel remained on the Capitol grounds until about 4 p.m., the government’s memorandum said. He later deleted videos of the Capitol attack from his cellphone and Facebook account, downplayed his illegal conduct during an interview with FBI agents and “has not sincerely expressed genuine remorse for his conduct on January 6,” the filing said.

Records obtained through a search warrant of Dressel’s Facebook account showed that he had told someone on Facebook Messenger about being in the Capitol that day, the charging documents said.

In one message, posted at 5:45 p.m. on Jan. 6, Dressel said, “First 20 or so to break into the Capitol.” The recipient responded, telling Dressel that “You guys are true patriots!!!!” and that they “should be“ (expletive deleted) proud of yourselves.”

The two then discussed a video Dressel had posted on Facebook that showed him in the Capitol, the document said.

“Just went to show the wife the video of you guys in the capitol,” the person wrote. “I see ya deleted it. Smart move lol.”

Dressel responded: “Lol I’m proud to say I was a voice of reason in there trying to stop the crazy (expletive deleted) and calm things down.”

Dressel was arrested in July 2021 and charged with entering and remaining in a restricted building and grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building and grounds; violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. All of the charges were misdemeanors.

The government agreed to drop three of the charges in exchange for his guilty plea to the parading count.

Dressel’s sentencing memorandum filed with the court said his time in the Capitol was brief and that while inside, he did not engage in any destructive or violent activity.

During that time, the document said, “Not only did Dressel attempt to clean up some of the debris left on the floor in the Capitol but he took steps to affirmatively hold parts of the crowd back to protect police officers inside the Crypt area and return a stolen police shield to police officers.”

The memorandum included a series of screenshots from Capitol surveillance footage that he says show him picking up discarded water bottles and standing between rioters and police.

“These affirmative acts by Dressel, together with the fact that his presence in the Capitol was brief, evidence the fact that Dressel’s participation in entering the Capitol was a major misstep and one he sought to correct by protecting and assisting the police and by promptly leaving the Capitol building,” the document said.

In his letter to the judge, Dressel said the events and aftermath of Jan. 6 “have dramatically changed my life.”

“I do NOT believe that I’m a victim and I feel disingenuous to speak on how this case and my actions have affected me,” he wrote. Instead, he said, he wanted to focus on how his actions had affected others.

“Unfortunately, the impact of that day and my involvement has left my family, wife, and kids, in a vulnerable spot,” he said. “...My Family has been exposed to the struggles, embarrassment and conflict that has followed.”

His actions have affected friends and those he works with as well, he said.

“The consequences have been felt down to colleagues and mentors that have felt unfair pressure from the situation,” he said. “My clients and contractors have been subject to all the mess that has occurred and the changes that needed to be made to deal with repercussions of those events.”

Dressel said he owns a small company “that cannot run without me” and is the sole provider for his family. A jail sentence, he said, “would most undoubtedly hinder me providing for my four kids and wife.”

The “most unfortunate and personally the hardest” issue to reflect on, Dressel wrote, “is the American people.”

“In our current political landscape, Jan. 6 has done nothing but divide both sides of the (aisle) even more (media and propaganda on both sides didn’t help),” he said. “Not to mention January 6th will more than likely lead to more oversight to American Citizens and possibly loss of liberties. My name is attached to that day and it weighs on me, I do not want to be associated with division and strife.”

He said he worked hard to be a decent man.

“Unfortunately, decency and hard work doesn’t save the soul, or keep me from bad judgments, errors, or wrongs,” he wrote. “I’m flawed, I need grace and forgiveness (much more than the next guy) and I’m thankful through Christ Jesus that I have that.”
---

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1069 on: March 24, 2023, 10:34:56 AM »

LOL

Settle down Aunt Jemima

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1070 on: March 24, 2023, 10:42:36 AM »

Ha ha ha

:D ;D :D ;D :D :D

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1071 on: March 24, 2023, 10:46:11 AM »

Ha - I have so much more pent up Anger & frustration I'm like a ticking time bomb , & I'm not remotely
Joking - I'm a danger to myself & others around me. At the least I know I am & I'm trying to keep Myself under control.

As for anything the bunch of lying bastards at CDC & WHO have to say I don't believe a word of it
They've lost all credibility- Bollocks to their lies / propaganda & plucked out their Arse numbers .

There was no accurate recording of deaths during that time frame & virtually all deaths were attributed to the
China virus .  Thats just absolutely ridiculous they didn't keep accurate records , it was done like that just to
Hideously increase the Scare factor of China virus so Sheep  like folk would go take an untested
MRNA T.E.Vaccine & They Did.  .

No I didn't think those 2 you mentioned posted on getbig - I was referring to anyone on here who said the
Virus wasn't real.

As I said previously if it hadn't been splashed across MSM 24/7  No one would've been remotely aware or
Alarmed- there was another Virus about - Folk weren't bringing out the dead from their homes in Droves,
Very few know anyone who did die of just the Virus.

Fake bullshit made up "Pandemic" it most definitely was.

Jesus dude - if you're serious then seek some help
Why in the world would you be so wound up 3 years later

The first story I remember about Covid was all those bodies being piled up in churches in Italy in March of 2020
It only SkyNews in Australia hadn't reported on this then .....???

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1072 on: March 24, 2023, 10:49:27 AM »
Ray Epps... Ray Epps.... Ray Epps...

About to fuck up those wet dreams for the Trumpturds that keep parroting that little CT. 

---
Pro-Trump protester Ray Epps seeks retraction of conspiracy theory from Tucker Carlson

An Arizona man at the center of a right-wing conspiracy theory about the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack on Thursday called on Fox News host Tucker Carlson to publicly retract his “false and defamatory statements” alleging that he was secretly working with the federal government during the attack.

Ray Epps became a target of far-right allegations that claimed he was working with the federal government and sought to provoke violence during the Capitol attack.

In a letter to Carlson and Fox News general counsel Bernard Gugar, Michael Teter, a lawyer for Epps, said the Fox News host “persists with his assault on the truth” by pushing “fanciful notions” regarding Epps’ involvement in the Capitol attack that have “demonstrably (and already proven to be) false.”

Teter demanded that Carlson and Fox News publicly retract the claim that Epps was working for the federal government during the events of Jan. 6, 2021, and the claim that Epps “acted as an instigator or provocateur of the insurrection.”

“We expect that you will give the same airtime in retracting these falsehoods as you spent amplifying them,” Teter wrote. “Further, Mr. Carlson and Fox News must issue a formal on-air apology for the lies you have spread about Mr. Epps.”

Teter said that Epps and his wife have been “subjected to threats, intimidation and harassment, resulting in significant economic and emotional damages” as a result of Carlson and other Fox News hosts promoting the conspiracy theory.

Teter noted that Carlson and other Fox News officials are currently under scrutiny over Dominion Voting Systems’ $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against the network. Dominion, which sued Fox in March 2021, accuses the network of defamation and alleges it boosted conspiracy theories it knew were false, including that Dominion equipment was used to rig the 2020 election for Joe Biden.

Arguments in the Dominion case were heard in hearings this week on dueling motions seeking pretrial rulings. A judge will soon decide how much of Dominion’s case heads to a jury next month.

“Recent revelations from the Dominion Voting lawsuit may help explain why Fox News has allowed the falsehoods about Mr. Epps to continue to spread, and be amplified, through its network,” Teter wrote. “But fear of losing viewers by telling them the truth is not a defense to defamation and false light.”

A spokesperson for Fox News did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment.

Epps was seen on video the night of Jan. 5, 2021 asking other people to “go into the Capitol” the next day before others began chanting “Fed, Fed, Fed” at him. In video from Jan. 6, Epps shouted to those nearby: “OK, folks, spread the word! As soon as the president is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction,” PolitiFact reported.

The video gained significant attention among some prominent conservatives in Congress. In addition to being spread by Fox News, the Epps conspiracy theory was featured in right-wing outlets such as One America News and Carlson’s Jan. 6 documentary series “Patriot Purge.”

The House committee that investigated the Capitol attack in the last Congress dismissed the Epps conspiracy theory. The panel last year said Epps told committee members in an interview that he was not a federal agent.

Epps also told the committee that the “crazy” conspiracy theories he is a target of have torn apart his life. He said that he received death threats, his business suffered, people have shown up at his house and his grandchildren were being “picked on at school” because of the allegations.

“We had a tour bus come by our home and our business with all these whacked out people in it,” Epps said in an interview with the Jan. 6 committee. “There are good people out there that was in Washington. Those aren’t the people that’s coming by our house. This attracts — when they do this sort of thing, this attracts all the crazies out there.”
---

I hope Epps sues Carlson and Fox News but I have to admit I have no sympathy for him
This is what happens when you associate yourself with a bunch of idiotic Trump supporters who are nothing more than a pack of wild animals.  Sometimes the pack turns on you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1073 on: March 24, 2023, 03:15:29 PM »
I hope Epps sues Carlson and Fox News but I have to admit I have no sympathy for him
This is what happens when you associate yourself with a bunch of idiotic Trump supporters who are nothing more than a pack of wild animals.  Sometimes the pack turns on you.

Says the BLM lover.  You are a clueless idiot.  Trust me. You really are as dumb and inbred as you portray yourself to be here.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #1074 on: March 24, 2023, 03:18:39 PM »

Lurker being humiliated by all yet again, loser in life  :D
K