Author Topic: +1 to the Jan 6 count  (Read 78572 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: +1 to the Jan 6 count
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2022, 06:31:52 PM »
So is this "bombshell" going to be the one that finally does Trump in?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2022, 01:05:10 PM »
And, as if the left didn't need anymore salt in the wounds, but word is that Patrick Leahy is out indefinitely with a bum hip. That means the Dems are down 50-49 in the Senate and can't pass JACK.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2022, 07:41:49 PM »
And, as if the left didn't need anymore salt in the wounds, but word is that Patrick Leahy is out indefinitely with a bum hip. That means the Dems are down 50-49 in the Senate and can't pass JACK.

lol…especially since Manchin and Sinema blocking their every move

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2022, 07:54:41 PM »

I guess he did eff himself after all.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2022, 06:37:57 PM »
So is this "bombshell" going to be the one that finally does Trump in?

Well, Trump did make this asinine comment “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Does this suggest he believes he would get away with it? Are there no limits to what he can do whether immoral, criminal, or just unethical? Heaven help us if he is right.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2022, 03:54:44 PM »
I've been gone four days... how many more idiots have gone down?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2022, 05:15:26 PM »
I've been gone four days... how many more idiots have gone down?

The real question is how many more idiots like you think this is actually real

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2022, 09:01:11 AM »
The real question is how many more idiots like you think this is actually real

More than there were idiots like you voting for CTs back in November.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2022, 09:03:51 AM »
And.....   let's add another +1 to the Jan 6th column.

---
A federal jury found Thomas Webster guilty on all six charges against him May 2, deliberating for less than three hours after a trial that lasted three days and included testimony from both Webster and the cop he tackled after charging past police barriers. Webster, a 56-year-old retired New York City police officer and former Marine, is set to be sentenced by District Court Judge Amit Mehta in Washington, D.C. on Sept. 2.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2022, 08:30:30 PM »
Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes AGREES to Testify Before Liz Cheney and Jan. 6 Committee Next Week — BUT ONLY IF IT IS AIRED LIVE

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-exclusive-oath-keepers-founder-stewart-rhodes-agrees-testify-liz-cheney-jan-6-committee-next-week-aired-live/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2022, 09:22:30 AM »
Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes AGREES to Testify Before Liz Cheney and Jan. 6 Committee Next Week — BUT ONLY IF IT IS AIRED LIVE

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/07/breaking-exclusive-oath-keepers-founder-stewart-rhodes-agrees-testify-liz-cheney-jan-6-committee-next-week-aired-live/

Awesome.  I think they all should be testifying live everyday. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2022, 09:28:23 AM »
Awesome.  I think they all should be testifying live everyday.

Yeah..like they’ll want a live a testimony ::) They’ve already been caught lying and altering evidence

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2022, 11:12:36 AM »
Yeah..like they’ll want a live a testimony ::) They’ve already been caught lying and altering evidence

Like the Trumpturds with their fake elector scam?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2022, 01:32:31 PM »
Like the Trumpturds with their fake elector scam?

Is that what you’ve been told? Lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2022, 12:17:30 AM »
Is that what you’ve been told? Lol

It's what been proven. 
"lol"

I know facts are strange things for you, but keep up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2022, 09:02:05 PM »
7 whoppers peddled by House Democrats' Jan. 6 committee
From debunked incitement claim to refuted hearsay allegation about a Trump lunge for wheel of presidential vehicle, panel has provided high-visibility forum for fictions and fallacies.
By Natalia Mittelstadt
Updated: July 10, 2022
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/most-famous-false-stories-jan-6-committee-has-told-american-people

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2022, 10:44:16 AM »
And the hits just keep coming...

---
Former Fort Bragg soldier receives one of the harshest sentences tied to Capitol riot.

A former Fort Bragg soldier, who re-enlisted in the Army after attacking police with chemical spray during the riot at the U.S. Capitol, will now serve the longest prison sentence handed down so far against a North Carolina defendant tied to the massive insurrection case.

On Friday, a federal judge in Washington sentenced both James Mault of Fayetteville and a co-defendant to 44 months in prison plus three years of supervised release.

“They were not patriots on Jan. 6,” Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell said during the hearings for Mault, 30, and Cody Mattice, 29, of Greece, N.Y., according to NBC News. “No one who broke police lines that day were. They were criminals.”

---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2022, 10:57:04 AM »
How's that cake taste now?

---
An Oklahoma bakery owner faces January 6 charges after her friends tipped off the FBI.

An Oklahoma bakery owner was arrested on charges she swung a wooden pole into a Capitol window.

Dova Winegeart's friends tipped off the FBI with photographs of her at the Capitol on January 6.

Winegeart and her husband admitted in November that they were present at the Capitol.

A day after joining fellow Trump supporters in storming the Capitol, Dova Winegeart sent a text message to a friend: "It got crazy," she said. "I did shit."

On Tuesday, more than 18 months after January 6, 2021, the FBI arrested Winegeart on a raft of charges stemming from the Capitol attack, in which prosecutors said she swung a wooden pole with metal spikes into a glass door leading into the House of Representatives.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2022, 07:45:44 PM »
How's that cake taste now?

---
An Oklahoma bakery owner faces January 6 charges after her friends tipped off the FBI.

An Oklahoma bakery owner was arrested on charges she swung a wooden pole into a Capitol window.

Dova Winegeart's friends tipped off the FBI with photographs of her at the Capitol on January 6.

Winegeart and her husband admitted in November that they were present at the Capitol.

A day after joining fellow Trump supporters in storming the Capitol, Dova Winegeart sent a text message to a friend: "It got crazy," she said. "I did shit."

On Tuesday, more than 18 months after January 6, 2021, the FBI arrested Winegeart on a raft of charges stemming from the Capitol attack, in which prosecutors said she swung a wooden pole with metal spikes into a glass door leading into the House of Representatives.
---

lol…seems you’re one of the four in the country that’s paying attention. Any Dems arrested yet? Hahahahaha

Is Cheney still behind by 25+ points and begging Dems in her state to switch to Republican 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2022, 07:37:34 AM »
How’s that political prisoners excuse working out for you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2022, 08:13:29 AM »
How’s that political prisoners excuse working out for you?

Really well. Have you figured out how to answer those questions I’ve asked you 10 times that you keep dodging

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2022, 08:32:20 AM »
Really well. Have you figured out how to answer those questions I’ve asked you 10 times that you keep dodging

Obviously it isn’t going very well for the jail birds.

Every time your questions get answered you either ignore it or just don’t understand simple facts.

But that’s what retards do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2022, 08:34:36 AM »
I thought they were supposed to be tough guys.  Pussy ass sissies.

—-
2 men who pepper-sprayed officers at the Capitol riot last year wept as a judge sentenced them to over 3 years in prison.

Two New York men wept as a judge handed down prison time for their participation in the Capitol riot last year.

Cody Mattice, 29, and James Mault, 30, both received 44 months of prison time on Friday, according to records from the Justice Department. In April, the two pleaded guilty to assaulting law enforcement officers during the Capitol riot, a Justice Department release says.
—-