Author Topic: Football  (Read 9221 times)

body88

Football
« on: August 16, 2006, 05:39:42 AM »
Where are the threads??!!

Preseason is here. I myself am a new England fan.The one two punch of Dillon and Maroni has me all amped up for the running game this year. Branch is making a mistake holding out. Billy B and the Pats aren't having it lol. This guys agent is a moron if you ask me. He could be franchised next year and make top 5 receiver money. He isn't top 5 in the league more like top 15.Since he was a superbowl mvp he thinks they forget his worth. Yes he is playing for peanuts but he is contracted. He should just go to camp and play for the year then use the market as leverage when he becomes a free agent. The crafts arent cheap. The crafts also arent stupid.

What are some things going on in your teams camps?

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Football
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 05:50:18 AM »
Does tom Brady still work as a ball washer in the patriots shower room?

ok still bitter about super bowl loss..:)

Right now the main problem is training camp is to long and to many starters are getting crushed (portis/springs Redskins(ha ha), greenway minn, sproals SD, Bentley Clev, perry/westbrook EAGLES, ect) they really need to cut it back to 2 or 3 games and less bullshit time watching guys that will not be playing come sept..

That being said the EAGLES defense looks great shut out on the first two games when the starters were playing and now that bunkley is in camp the front four of howard/peterson/bunkley/kerse are going to bring the heat...look out OSF in the third week of the season the gayniners are going down like a 5 dollar man whore on height/ashburry.

body88

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 05:54:21 AM »

Right now the main problem is training camp is to long and to many starters are getting crushed (portis/springs Redskins(ha ha), greenway minn, sproals SD, Bentley Clev, perry/westbrook EAGLES, ect) they really need to cut it back to 2 or 3 games and less bullshit time watching guys that will not be playing come sept..

That being said the EAGLES defense looks great shut out on the first two games when the starters were playing and now that bunkley is in camp the front four of howard/peterson/bunkley/kerse are going to bring the heat...look out OSF in the third week of the season the gayniners are going down like a 5 dollar man whore on height/ashburry.

You know T.O is being careful.... Dont want to blow a hammie ;) The Eagles look good this year. The niners dont have a chance. Wtf was Portis doing in that game anyway? The guy is injury proned enough. They will need him to be heathly. I dont buy the Dolphins hype.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 06:02:06 AM »
Eli Manning for 30 TDs and 4,000 yards.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 06:04:58 AM »

You know T.O is being careful.... Dont want to blow a hammie ;) The Eagles look good this year. The niners dont have a chance. Wtf was Portis doing in that game anyway? The guy is injury proned enough. They will need him to be heathly. I dont buy the Dolphins hype.

depends on culpepper, they have a good young running back (ronnie brown) and good WR's in chambers and booker and a ok offensive line, now there defense is getting old and is suspect but its a weak division, the bills and jets suck and who knows how the pats will play (my guess is rebound from last year and run away with it). I think it will come down agian to Pitt/colts/broncos/pats/KC from the AFC and EAGLES/seahawks/TB/panthers/cowboys or giants for the NFC with whoever gets hot in dec and stays injury free the most.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 06:37:27 AM »
I like the NFL, but I'm more of a college football fan.  I love college football.  Can't wait to see how the conferences measure up. SEC, ACC, Big 10, Pac Ten, WAC, Mountain West, Big 12, Big East, Conference USA, you name it! 

Either way, let the SLOBBER-KNOCKIN' begin!!!!   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 09:35:49 AM »
Best time of the year.  Just got a new, bigger TV (aka my new girlfriend).   :) 

I think the Niners should be a 500 team this year. 

I'm very excited about the U of Hawaii football team.  We open at Alabama, which will probably be a loss, but we'll make some noise this year.  Great potential.  Can't wait for the first home game so I can sit in Aloha Stadium and eat my garlic fries.   :) 

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 10:58:33 AM »
I like the NFL, but I'm more of a college football fan.  I love college football.  Can't wait to see how the conferences measure up. SEC, ACC, Big 10, Pac Ten, WAC, Mountain West, Big 12, Big East, Conference USA, you name it! 

Either way, let the SLOBBER-KNOCKIN' begin!!!!   ;D

Much agreed!!!!  ;)

Me being an OU alum. and born & bled fan... I personally think West Virg., Miami & ND have the best shot @ taking it all..
Giving 110%

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 11:02:12 AM »

Vernon Davis Will run over Dawkins multiple times!

body88

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 12:06:38 PM »
Best time of the year.  Just got a new, bigger TV (aka my new girlfriend).   :) 

I think the Niners should be a 500 team this year. 

I'm very excited about the U of Hawaii football team.  We open at Alabama, which will probably be a loss, but we'll make some noise this year.  Great potential.  Can't wait for the first home game so I can sit in Aloha Stadium and eat my garlic fries.   :) 

remind me again why I should have went to college in Hawaii??? Sigh I should have done it!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 04:10:18 PM »
Vernon Davis Will run over Dawkins multiple times!

Only if they allow him to use a car on the field..:)

week 3 in philly baby get ready for a sock full of quarters beat down..

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 04:49:25 PM »
Only if they allow him to use a car on the field..:)

week 3 in philly baby get ready for a sock full of quarters beat down..
I guess for you and me this will be the 2007 SB. I will take the NINERS to beat down Philly! ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 04:52:35 PM »
I guess for you and me this will be the 2007 SB. I will take the NINERS to beat down Philly! ;D

as a die hard EAGLE fan for 30+years you have to find the big games anywhere in the schedual..:)

Really alex will spend the first half looking up at the rest of the team, 6 sacks and 3 int's by the third quarter before he goes out with a back injury after dawkins blitz's from the blind side..:)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

remind me again why I should have went to college in Hawaii??? Sigh I should have done it!

Food, weather, beaches, mountains, clean air, the Aloha Spirit, etc.   :)  You should have done it.  Couldn't imagine living anywhere else. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 05:15:26 PM »
Food, weather, beaches, mountains, clean air, the Aloha Spirit, etc.   :)  You should have done it.  Couldn't imagine living anywhere else. 

you still in HI?

body88

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 05:15:53 PM »
 >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 05:19:23 PM »
you still in HI?

Yep.  Won't be leaving anytime soon.  Like ever. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 05:23:05 PM »
Yep.  Won't be leaving anytime soon.  Like ever. 

my pop lives in maui he is the same way you could not pry him off the island with a crow bar, and every tape or letter or email i get he talks about how the weather is great or the girls on the nude beach look hot or how he was out sailing agian...freaking island people..:)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 05:26:53 PM »

Much agreed!!!!  ;)

Me being an OU alum. and born & bled fan... I personally think West Virg., Miami & ND have the best shot @ taking it all..

so what do you think about the aggies ratting out Bomar? i hope the big 12 doesn't become like the SEC . . . effing Fulmer ratting out all the teams that would otherwise kick his ass w/o breakng a sweat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 05:29:51 PM »
my pop lives in maui he is the same way you could not pry him off the island with a crow bar, and every tape or letter or email i get he talks about how the weather is great or the girls on the nude beach look hot or how he was out sailing agian...freaking island people..:)

lol!  Your pop is the man!   :)  Plus he has the state's only Krispy Kremes a short ride away (Maui isn't very big).   :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 10:41:38 PM »

Preseason is here. I myself am a new England fan.The one two punch of Dillon and Maroni has me all amped up for the running game this year. Branch is making a mistake holding out. Billy B and the Pats aren't having it lol. This guys agent is a moron if you ask me. He could be franchised next year and make top 5 receiver money. He isn't top 5 in the league more like top 15.Since he was a superbowl mvp he thinks they forget his worth. Yes he is playing for peanuts but he is contracted. He should just go to camp and play for the year then use the market as leverage when he becomes a free agent. The crafts arent cheap. The crafts also arent stupid.

What are some things going on in your teams camps?

The running game should be great this year. With Dan Koppen and Matt Light back things should b great. This should allow the TE's get out and giv TB more options. i would like to assume that Branch will sign before the seaon starts. His agent is an ass hat. I decent offer would hav been made to keep him if they had not walked away.
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 11:20:18 PM »

I thought about starting a thread or two but I was in a good mood and didn't want to crush anybodys hopes and dreams by letting them know that their team has no chance unless they happen to be a Steeler fan :P 

you people can debate this or debate that but your team has no chance as long as the steelers are around :-\

choke on that slapnuts :-*

E
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2006, 06:42:23 AM »
I thought about starting a thread or two but I was in a good mood and didn't want to crush anybodys hopes and dreams by letting them know that their team has no chance unless they happen to be a Steeler fan :P 

you people can debate this or debate that but your team has no chance as long as the steelers are around :-\

E

was waiting for you...freaking steeler junkie..:)

good chance to repeat this year except the other team in the penn will be kicking your ass in the 2007 super bowl...:)

body88

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2006, 06:53:50 AM »

E

Lmao!!! The steelers cant beat the Pats!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2006, 07:01:22 AM »

Lmao!!! The steelers cant beat the Pats!

I freaking love football season!!!!!

but you never know the steelers did not really lose anybody they have not replaced from last year and with branch holding out could be...

another long year for the Pats...