Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Drunk by Noon

(1/3) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
Caught a funny Street conversation at bus stop:
Boyfriend: (looking at an Army poster) An army of one, that’s so stupid!

Girlfriend: Don’t say that, you should thank them.

Boyfriend: I know that, I’m just saying the billboard is stupid…What the f**k is an army of one?

Bystander: Excuse me I don’t mean to interrupt guys, I couldn’t help but overhear what you were talking about, Hi I’m Nadia.

Boyfriend: (shakes hands with bystander) Bill, and this is Sally

Bystander: I’m curious; you were talking about that poster

Boyfriend: Well it’s just pretty dumb if you ask me.

Bystander: (chuckles) yea, I have to say I agree with you…. Did you know not one member of Congress has a child in the Army but they’re perfectly willing to send other people’s children to war… don’t you think that’s odd…

Boyfriend: (looking irritated) Not…. REALLY… I’m all for ICING ARABS. (intense WTF stare down ensues)

Bystander: ………. Hmmm……. ok (walks away looking puzzled, idea light goes off and she returns to conversation) I happen to be Arab actually… alright you’re not saying you want to see me iced… are you…that’s not what you’re talking about are you?

Girlfriend: Well if you killed any of us I would!

Bystander: But I’m American (boyfriend abruptly interrupts)

Boyfriend: LOOK, we don’t want any trouble...KEEP YOUR OPINIONS OF TERRORISM TO YOURSELF… oKkkeeeeeeeee?

Bystander: I’m serious, I was born in the United States, I’m a citizen…

Girlfriend: You’re not an American if you’re a terrorist, you give up that privilege by doing that!

Bystander: So what makes you think I’m a terrorist?

Girlfriend: You’re the one who said you were Arab and you obviously don’t support our troops!!!

Bystander: What,……. Just because  I…..wait… can you just listen to what I have to say for just a minute, that’s all I’m asking (boyfriend interrupts screaming loudly)

Boyfriend: LOOK!!!!!! I WARNED YOU,…. I’M NOTTTT GOING TO WWWARRNN YOU AGAIN….

(Bum pukes on poster)

Girlfriend: Oh my god…(grabs boyfriend) Come on…. (couple leaves)

http://www.drunkbynoon.net/

Bigger Business:
here I was thinking we have something in common Beserker...being drunk by noon that is

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Bigger Business on November 02, 2006, 02:44:13 AM ---here I was thinking we have something in common Beserker...being drunk by noon that is

--- End quote ---
I'm there ;D

THE ROCK:
  ??? WTF was the point of that story?

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: THE ROCK on November 02, 2006, 05:27:29 AM ---  ??? WTF was the point of that story?

--- End quote ---
Drunk by noon mother fucker >:(

:D ;) :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version