Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Prediction: Bush, desperate for political capital will cow to whatever NK wants

(1/3) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
You heard it here first ;D

a_joker10:
He's not Clinton. :o

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: a_joker10 on January 17, 2007, 06:56:46 AM ---He's not Clinton. :o

--- End quote ---

oh geez, let's make it about clinton.  Hey, i beat my wife, but OJ killed his wife, so give me a Husband of the Year trophy!

*Note, beach bum, I don't really beat my wife, so do not get your little panties in a wad over the analogy. Pussy.

Dos Equis:
240: on January 14, 2007, 08:52:49 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"my woman already knows. if i ever make a fortune, i'll always make sure she and the babies are covered if we split.

but if we ever split and she tries to screw me in court, well, hello scott peterson. "

Scott Lee Peterson (born 24 October 1972 in San Diego, California) is a former agriculture chemical salesman convicted of the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson. His case dominated the American media for many weeks. On March 16, 2005, Peterson was sentenced to death and currently resides on death row in San Quentin State Prison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

mightymouse72:

--- Quote from: a_joker10 on January 17, 2007, 06:56:46 AM ---He's not Clinton. :o

--- End quote ---

ouch!!!

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version