Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 830016 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1125 on: December 12, 2007, 06:30:05 AM »
That or you don't like eating gross food.

Of course I'm one to talk...food on a hard diet probably taste worse then some sort of Dog. I remember thinking once this summer, "shit, everything I'm eating taste like a dirty pair of pants" lol!

Dog's not that bad if you cook it right.... I thought it was BBQ Pork on sticks. I kept going back for another...
Shit, it was only about 35 Cents for a big Schis-Kabob.. I ate about 5 till my wife came back and told me what I was so happily eating.....

Squirle is very good pressure cooked. Its kind of tough, but Mr Pressure cooker fixes that. Best gravy on the planet.

Deer Neck roast is actually one of my Fav parts of the deer.  The meat falls off the bone in a crock-pot. Fill it w/ Peppers and carrot and pottatoes.....  Sounds gross, looks strange (The funny little bones) Very tender and tastes good. Just Skin them up to the ears and cut it w/ a meat saw for as much length as ya can get.
About 12"  on average WhiteTail up here.

BLIZZARD!!  :o  Damn! It just dont stop snowing up here!
 I had a Red Fox sleep the last storm away in my wood-shed. He's gettin desporate to hang that close to the house overnight... Snow is really gettin thick here.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #1126 on: December 12, 2007, 07:02:35 AM »
Damn right...

when i was a kid the nearest restaurant was 50 miles away. we had to make due.

My family never ate pork and still to this day i will not eat pork unless i have to. We grew up on beef, chicken and wild game. when you see how pigs live you tend to NOT want to eat them...lol

8)

I haven't touched pork since I saw those damn videos on youtube of the worms coming out of the pork when they poured coke on it.  I don't know whether it was real or not but everytime I look at some pork chops at the store all I can see is the worms coming out.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1127 on: December 12, 2007, 07:04:02 AM »
Damn right...

My family never ate pork and still to this day i will not eat pork unless i have to. We grew up on beef, chicken and wild game. when you see how pigs live you tend to NOT want to eat them...lol

8)

Agreed, I learned that at a young age when I saw my buddys pigs. We used to have a BMX track next to the barn and those fuckers always stunk! Roll in shit, eat shit, just gross stuff so I lost my taste for pork at a young age.

As for pig knuckles, well, again, I was sheltered. Don't think Nor Cal was a  big distribution point for that item. :-X

We are all clearly products of our environment.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1128 on: December 12, 2007, 10:14:00 AM »
Damn right...

8)
Yep, pigs are gross, but chickens take the cake IMO. There is no place on earth as nasty as a chicken coop...it's the only place I've ever been in that made me throw up simply from the smell. Plus for those that don't know, chickens are cannibals...if there is a week one in the group, they'll kill it and eat it...when chicken farms slaughter their chickens, they throw the guts and heads into the coop and let the live ones eat it...the lives ones go will for that crap.

Agreed, I learned that at a young age when I saw my buddys pigs. We used to have a BMX track next to the barn and those fuckers always stunk! Roll in shit, eat shit, just gross stuff so I lost my taste for pork at a young age.

As for pig knuckles, well, again, I was sheltered. Don't think Nor Cal was a  big distribution point for that item. :-X

We are all clearly products of our environment.

I don't know about the rest of the guys here, but it gets much worse then pig knuckles...every grocery store here in TN sells mountain oysters...and apparently people buy them...you guys do know what those are don't you?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: December 12, 2007, 10:17:57 AM »
Oh man, mountain oysters, I had one of those once.  Nothing like some cow balls for supper, mmm tasty... heh.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1130 on: December 12, 2007, 10:23:23 AM »
I don't know about the rest of the guys here, but it gets much worse then pig knuckles...every grocery store here in TN sells mountain oysters...and apparently people buy them...you guys do know what those are don't you?

No clue AJ...only oysters I know of are the slimey little dudes from the sea

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1131 on: December 12, 2007, 10:25:58 AM »

BLIZZARD!!  :o  Damn! It just dont stop snowing up here!
 I had a Red Fox sleep the last storm away in my wood-shed. He's gettin desporate to hang that close to the house overnight... Snow is really gettin thick here.

Wow, we had a real nasty two days of rain. Two days in a row in Az is national news. Now, bright sunny and in the 60's.  :D

You know trab, I am seeing more and more WI license plates so the snow birds are arriving. Let me know when you and the misses start searching here for your winter home  ;) 
...tons of constuction here, year round. They are always building new shit down here.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1132 on: December 12, 2007, 11:01:21 AM »
As for pig knuckles, well, again, I was sheltered. Don't think Nor Cal was a  big distribution point for that item. :-X

I am sure that I can arrange to have some sent to you if you would like to try them out?  ;D

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1133 on: December 12, 2007, 11:04:05 AM »
Somehow I don't think gh15 has had pig's knuckles.   ;D  Maybe he can tell us about his local delicacies?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1134 on: December 12, 2007, 11:40:45 AM »
I am sure that I can arrange to have some sent to you if you would like to try them out?  ;D

hmmm....let me see....how about NO F'N WAY!

I have always been such a flippin pickey eater, sucks. Hate: asparagus, fish, squash, zuccini or anything related to a pig, including his damn knuckles.

Sucks because some of the foods I hate are great for you. Can not do fish for the life of me, no matter how it is prepared or what it is. Friends from Hawaii tried cookin Mai Mai once and could not even eat that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1135 on: December 12, 2007, 11:50:32 AM »
Yep, pigs are gross, but chickens take the cake IMO. There is no place on earth as nasty as a chicken coop...it's the only place I've ever been in that made me throw up simply from the smell. Plus for those that don't know, chickens are cannibals...if there is a week one in the group, they'll kill it and eat it...when chicken farms slaughter their chickens, they throw the guts and heads into the coop and let the live ones eat it...the lives ones go will for that crap.

True.

It's a nasty way to raise food but i love chicken too much to let that bother me!...lol

For some reason i have never liked pork...i might eat some bacon but you won't see me eating a roasted pig like my girl does.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1136 on: December 12, 2007, 12:15:13 PM »
When we'd castorate pigs on the farm, we'd throw the nuts to the rest of the oinkers...
They chow them right down...
They are messy beasts, but AJ's right about the chicken coups too. ALso very bad for the lungs being inside the coupe much..

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #1137 on: December 12, 2007, 02:32:16 PM »
No, sheltered really, grew up in Northern California...didn't have many opportunities to dine on possum, bear or gator there. Much less peacocks!!

Over the years of dieting for shows, you get good with Mrs. Dash combos!!

Being from Cali, you probably ate lots of silicon though....lol
Just spot me BITCH!!!

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #1138 on: December 12, 2007, 02:39:07 PM »
When we'd castorate pigs on the farm, we'd throw the nuts to the rest of the oinkers...
They chow them right down...
They are messy beasts, but AJ's right about the chicken coups too. ALso very bad for the lungs being inside the coupe much..

Chicken depends on how it's raised, there is coups that would surprise you, in Alberta I know that they are pretty clean as far as there chickens.

So mountain muscle and pig knuckles I am intrigued, please do tell.

I've seen cow balls in the stores, and cow tongue. I know alot of vietnamase eat the chicken feet. Sounds kinda silly if you ask me, how much meat could possialby be on a foot of a chicken. I remember a guy I worked with eat chicken feet, nearly made me puke just looking at it.

Trab, so is dog the norm down there. Do they eat cat as well?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1139 on: December 12, 2007, 03:41:13 PM »
Being from Cali, you probably ate lots of silicon though....lol

Dude, that was in the 70's and 80's-----pre-tit job era.

Now I live in the silicone capital of the world though, Arizona!  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: December 12, 2007, 03:55:37 PM »
Chicken depends on how it's raised, there is coups that would surprise you, in Alberta I know that they are pretty clean as far as there chickens.

I've seen cow balls in the stores, and cow tongue. I know alot of vietnamase eat the chicken feet. Sounds kinda silly if you ask me, how much meat could possialby be on a foot of a chicken. I remember a guy I worked with eat chicken feet, nearly made me puke just looking at it.

Trab, so is dog the norm down there. Do they eat cat as well?

It aint the norm, but some like it. Its really not bad, but Ill take the chicken from now on. The street dogs are scarry to look at,,, no fur, ticks... big raw sores... :-X I bet the BBQ dog is NOT from a dog farm...
In the poor northern villages I been to (No White people) they eat anything. There is no road-kill (not long anyway)
Rats, snakes, The Chicken feet.. you name it. They are very poor up there.
Like $1 a day is a normal wage for many. Still, many have not too bad a life. Nice garden, chickens, clean water to drink.... Better than living in the big city.

Wifey is actually a more picky eater than me. Hates American food, says it's unhealthy and makes us fat, shes right there.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #1141 on: December 12, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
Dude, that was in the 70's and 80's-----pre-tit job era.

Now I live in the silicone capital of the world though, Arizona!  :D

For real there is alot of big fakies out there as well? I'm kinda shocked to be honest. How do you find Arizona compared to Cali?
Just spot me BITCH!!!

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #1142 on: December 12, 2007, 04:10:11 PM »
It aint the norm, but some like it. Its really not bad, but Ill take the chicken from now on. The street dogs are scarry to look at,,, no fur, ticks... big raw sores... :-X I bet the BBQ dog is NOT from a dog farm...
In the poor northern villages I been to (No White people) they eat anything. There is no road-kill (not long anyway)
Rats, snakes, The Chicken feet.. you name it. They are very poor up there.
Like $1 a day is a normal wage for many. Still, many have not too bad a life. Nice garden, chickens, clean water to drink.... Better than living in the big city.

Wifey is actually a more picky eater than me. Hates American food, says it's unhealthy and makes us fat, shes right there.

I have to admit when you live a certain way you never know what the opposite is. People that live the "old school" way are usually better off in life. May be harder work to hunt for your food or chase it around a yard. But these people will outlast you or I. I know my ex's grandfather was 96 before he passed. And he was from Greece on a farm and I truly believe he passed because he came into a different world, such as ours today. All about money now a days, and that's what kills us.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1143 on: December 12, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »
For real there is alot of big fakies out there as well? I'm kinda shocked to be honest. How do you find Arizona compared to Cali?

I grew up in Nor Cal, Bay Area...more hippies back then, including my parents.  ;)

Common mistake as you are thinking more So Cal. Even so, Az has wayyyyy more fake tits (and people in general) than So Cal. Big melting pot here, no one is from Az, we all move here to escape cold or shitty weather or shitty states, like Cali.

One night in Scottsdale and you will see quite a show. $30k millionaire guys and bleach blond fake tit girls who moved here a year ago from Maine!
However, I love Az and everything here way more than Cali.

For fun sometime check out www.dirtyscottsdale.com  Makes fun of our wonderful snob town.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #1144 on: December 12, 2007, 05:32:39 PM »
I grew up in Nor Cal, Bay Area...more hippies back then, including my parents.  ;)

Common mistake as you are thinking more So Cal. Even so, Az has wayyyyy more fake tits (and people in general) than So Cal. Big melting pot here, no one is from Az, we all move here to escape cold or shitty weather or shitty states, like Cali.

One night in Scottsdale and you will see quite a show. $30k millionaire guys and bleach blond fake tit girls who moved here a year ago from Maine!
However, I love Az and everything here way more than Cali.

For fun sometime check out www.dirtyscottsdale.com  Makes fun of our wonderful snob town.

Gotta check out Arizona one of these days love that dry heat. I'm orginally from British Columbia, and there heat is the same in the summer. Not to mention I hate this freakin snow...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #1145 on: December 12, 2007, 05:39:58 PM »
I have to admit when you live a certain way you never know what the opposite is. People that live the "old school" way are usually better off in life. May be harder work to hunt for your food or chase it around a yard. But these people will outlast you or I. I know my ex's grandfather was 96 before he passed. And he was from Greece on a farm and I truly believe he passed because he came into a different world, such as ours today. All about money now a days, and that's what kills us.

THose poor people are way stronger than us, They can thrive in condits that will kill any & every westerner in weeks.
It is mind blowing how healthy many of them are. We'd die with out medical intervention if we even tried to eat with them and drank what they drink.
Many live to be very old there also.

Busy, I'd pass on Cali too. Been there, no thanks Ya couldnt pay me enough to stay long.
Its just too crowded and so many of the people are  F'd up beyond what I can tollerate.
I guess if Wi had its fall weather all year, we'd have Cali's population... With Global Warming we might get there in a few years.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1146 on: December 12, 2007, 06:12:01 PM »

Mountain oyster = Pig testicle

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #1147 on: December 12, 2007, 06:54:49 PM »
Mountain oyster = Pig testicle

Ah, pig nut the corner stone to ever nutrishish breakfast...that my friend is offside.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #1148 on: December 12, 2007, 07:04:11 PM »
THose poor people are way stronger than us, They can thrive in condits that will kill any & every westerner in weeks.
It is mind blowing how healthy many of them are. We'd die with out medical intervention if we even tried to eat with them and drank what they drink.
Many live to be very old there also.

Ya you never hear of an American or Canadian for that matter living past 90 these days. Sad but true. Or lives have become so stagnant and dry it's unbelievable. The usual routine train, work, eat, sleep and all over again. Most people work 6 to 7 days a week to support themselves and if they have kids it gets worse and overtime is the norm....they wonder why we pass on so early. Not to mention stress levels now a days are way higher.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1149 on: December 12, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »

Busy, I'd pass on Cali too. Been there, no thanks Ya couldnt pay me enough to stay long.
Its just too crowded and so many of the people are  F'd up beyond what I can tollerate.
I guess if Wi had its fall weather all year, we'd have Cali's population... With Global Warming we might get there in a few years.

That is why we have snow birds. I sent you an invite in another post asking when you were going to come join your fellow WI population down here for winter. I am seeing a lot more WI license plates lately. Plenty of construction for ya'  8)

And krazee, that goes for you too! Where did you Canadians learn to drive?? They really like to drive 40mph on the freeways here, not kidding! Scariest drivers out of all the snow birds.