Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 830037 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1550 on: March 31, 2008, 09:34:05 AM »
Whatever happens this year, no one can argue that the American League is absolutely stacked...Rim's Tigers are right in that mix and if they don't do well it will be the pitching...no excuse for that lineup not being able to hit.

Of course I'll be pulling for my Yanks to get one more good year before they tear down the stadium...opening pitch in 30min!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1551 on: March 31, 2008, 10:33:06 AM »
Whatever happens this year, no one can argue that the American League is absolutely stacked...Rim's Tigers are right in that mix and if they don't do well it will be the pitching...no excuse for that lineup not being able to hit.

Of course I'll be pulling for my Yanks to get one more good year before they tear down the stadium...opening pitch in 30min!

RAIN DELAY  :'(

Probably for Dbacks in Cinci too so stuck with Rim vs. Royals, get a sneak peek at this lineup..

National Leauge is not too shabby either mister! Mets, Dbacks, Rockies, Dodgers...pretty good clubs. Should be a great season for us all....

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1552 on: March 31, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »
RAIN DELAY  :'(

Probably for Dbacks in Cinci too so stuck with Rim vs. Royals, get a sneak peek at this lineup..

National Leauge is not too shabby either mister! Mets, Dbacks, Rockies, Dodgers...pretty good clubs. Should be a great season for us all....
Yeah those are some good teams, but the Yanks, Sox and Tigers are all beyond good as far as the line up goes...no excuse whatsoever for one of those not to win the whole thing IMO...their like little fantasy teams you would come up with when you played "RBI" when you were a kid on your Nintendo, lol! BTW, that game was bad ass :)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #1553 on: March 31, 2008, 12:01:31 PM »
my team already had their first two games...(OAKLAND)...   had to get up last week at 3 in the morning to watch them play!  (it was in japan)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1554 on: March 31, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »
Yeah those are some good teams, but the Yanks, Sox and Tigers are all beyond good as far as the line up goes...no excuse whatsoever for one of those not to win the whole thing IMO...

Blah! You should remember 2001 World Series, right?  ;D heh

Year of the snake!  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1555 on: March 31, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »
Blah! You should remember 2001 World Series, right?  ;D heh

Year of the snake!  ;D

Hard to forget :-[

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1556 on: April 01, 2008, 05:10:06 PM »
So I'm watching "My name is Earl" last night...funny show. Point being, I have decided Jamie Pressly may be the hottest woman on TV right now...and my opinion is gold ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1557 on: April 01, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »
...of course as hot as she is, Jamie doesn't take first place...there is still one who I deem hottest of the hot!
 This is perfect :o

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1558 on: April 01, 2008, 08:27:59 PM »
Well, even though the Tigers lost opening day was a blast. Oh well only another 161 games to go.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1559 on: April 02, 2008, 03:38:39 AM »
Hurley=Perfection

Pressly=Something that annoys the shit out of me, would i fuck her? Yes.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1560 on: April 02, 2008, 10:08:26 AM »
Hurley=Perfection
No doubt, there is no better.

Pressly=Something that annoys the shit out of me, would i fuck her? Yes.
It's the "white trash" attitude...but it's supposed to get on your nerves...that's part of the appeal.

BTW, do you get into thrash bands at all?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: April 02, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »
i agree hurley is super hot, especially for woman her age...she is amazing how well she is aging....  and i love that accent. i normally like girls with some color to them, but hurley is one of the exceptions 4sho!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #1562 on: April 02, 2008, 10:01:50 PM »
Now that our 17 years old friend candidildo is here, this thread should be renamed to The New Kindergarten room

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: April 03, 2008, 07:35:23 AM »
Now that our 17 years old friend candidildo is here, this thread should be renamed to The New Kindergarten room
how old am i? :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1564 on: April 03, 2008, 02:51:28 PM »
Woke up last night around 3a.m. with a migraine...a real bad one, seems to happen a couple times a year. And when it does it's the kind that makes you throw up...literally. What was weird about this one is I just had one 3 or 4 wks ago...they're usually not that close together.

Anyway, it lasted until about 11a.m. this morning and then just like that it's gone.

Weird thing about these, as much as they suck salty balls, after they are over I always feel fantastic, I'm talking cloud nine...I've actually had some of my best workouts post migraine, lol! It's as if the migraine gets some of the nasty build up out of my system...go figure. Even so, I'd still love to never have one of those nasty things ever again...they are torture!!!!!!

OK, so feeling good and headed to the gym...Champion Out!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1565 on: April 03, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »
Woke up last night around 3a.m. with a migraine...a real bad one, seems to happen a couple times a year. And when it does it's the kind that makes you throw up...literally. What was weird about this one is I just had one 3 or 4 wks ago...they're usually not that close together.

Anyway, it lasted until about 11a.m. this morning and then just like that it's gone.

Weird thing about these, as much as they suck salty balls, after they are over I always feel fantastic, I'm talking cloud nine...I've actually had some of my best workouts post migraine, lol! It's as if the migraine gets some of the nasty build up out of my system...go figure. Even so, I'd still love to never have one of those nasty things ever again...they are torture!!!!!!

OK, so feeling good and headed to the gym...Champion Out!

I love the feeling when a migraine goes away. It's amazing because one minute it's there & the next it's completely gone & you feel like a million bucks.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: April 03, 2008, 07:44:37 PM »
bad headaches(not sure if i get "migranes") always make me feel like being head-ache free is a privilidge

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: April 03, 2008, 07:57:02 PM »
Yes when Im in pain and it goes away it feels good.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1568 on: April 04, 2008, 04:18:24 AM »
Watched "We Own the Night" earlier...not sure how well it did at the box office but I liked it...really good movie.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1569 on: April 04, 2008, 06:02:54 AM »
bad headaches(not sure if i get "migranes") always make me feel like being head-ache free is a privilidge

You'll know if it's a migraine.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1570 on: April 04, 2008, 04:23:38 PM »
I never used to get headaches, but few years back i started suddenly getting them out of the black. My BP was up and when i started a light BP medication it went away and has not returned.

It's the "white trash" attitude...but it's supposed to get on your nerves...that's part of the appeal.

BTW, do you get into thrash bands at all?

Backtrackking to Pressly, i think you are right about the "white trash" thing, but she just not "does it to me" like so many other stars do...
I really have to say, i like our fitness girls million times better than any HOLLYWOOD starlett...

Sorry, i don't think i even know any trash bands...
Go ahead and recommend some...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1571 on: April 04, 2008, 04:40:06 PM »
Oh yeah BTW.

I finished two long back to back night shifts at work with this great girl... and allthough i usually have this attitude that i don't shit were i eat or at least (i don't eat shit, lol) i think i have a thing for her...

We were really bored at work so we spended the nights speaking about everything and it turns out that we have so much in common that it's allmost scary. Same favourite foods, hobbies, attitudes and we even served at the same armed force brand (for women it is voluntary here).

Also we exchanged a lot of "dirty innuendos" back and forth. I'm pondering whether to ask her out or not, but it's funny when it comes to things like this it seems that it is ten times scarier to ask some one out than squat so much that the bar is bending without a spotter...

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: April 04, 2008, 04:42:42 PM »
thats awesome luolamies. im happy for you man.

dont be frightened to ask her out!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1573 on: April 04, 2008, 04:45:17 PM »
Thanks for the support... candidizzle
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1574 on: April 04, 2008, 06:21:38 PM »
I never used to get headaches, but few years back i started suddenly getting them out of the black. My BP was up and when i started a light BP medication it went away and has not returned.

Backtrackking to Pressly, i think you are right about the "white trash" thing, but she just not "does it to me" like so many other stars do...
I really have to say, i like our fitness girls million times better than any HOLLYWOOD starlett...

Sorry, i don't think i even know any trash bands...
Go ahead and recommend some...

Thrash bands, ones like "testament" and "Slayer" are sort of considered the standard in thrash. Poiint being, "Testament" has a new album coming out at the end of this month, which is very cool since they are awesome!

Oh yeah BTW.

I finished two long back to back night shifts at work with this great girl... and allthough i usually have this attitude that i don't shit were i eat or at least (i don't eat shit, lol) i think i have a thing for her...

We were really bored at work so we spended the nights speaking about everything and it turns out that we have so much in common that it's allmost scary. Same favourite foods, hobbies, attitudes and we even served at the same armed force brand (for women it is voluntary here).

Also we exchanged a lot of "dirty innuendos" back and forth. I'm pondering whether to ask her out or not, but it's funny when it comes to things like this it seems that it is ten times scarier to ask some one out than squat so much that the bar is bending without a spotter...

I know what you mean...it's weird how that is sometimes...and it's always more nerve racking when it's someone you work with IMO. Just keep your confidence up, ask here out in a manner where when you do it's not hinting around but it is like you're asking a question that does not really require an answer, because the only answer is yes...did I word this right?