Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829974 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1650 on: April 18, 2008, 09:10:44 PM »
Vanilla ice went nuts when he saw he's old pictures in the wall in that "surreal life" tv-show. He was like "i don't want to remember those times when i was exploited." Then Estrada tryid to comfort him "don't worry i was exploited too..."
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1651 on: April 19, 2008, 02:38:04 AM »
Vanilla lives here in South Florida.  He was just arrested for domestic violence for the second time in the last 7 years.  A few years ago, if I remember correctly, his pet Kangaroo got loose and was hopping around his neighborhood.  Turns out, he had all kinds of exotic animals that I think he was forced to get rid of.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1652 on: April 19, 2008, 07:09:09 AM »
Vanilla lives here in South Florida.  He was just arrested for domestic violence for the second time in the last 7 years.  A few years ago, if I remember correctly, his pet Kangaroo got loose and was hopping around his neighborhood.  Turns out, he had all kinds of exotic animals that I think he was forced to get rid of.

Dude sounds like a complete tool.

Where vanilla at Coral Gables?

I spent 3 years in S FL at Homestead AFB.  Man I like it down there, trips into the Keys are a blast and of course Miami.  Great place to have a motorcycle.  Its is a hot and humid place though, but the sun seldom stops.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1653 on: April 19, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »
No, I think he lives out in either Westin or Plantation (west of Fort Lauderdale for those of you who are not familiar with the area).  At one point he had a new band that he was fronting.  I think it was alternative rock.  It never went anywhere.  He is labeled.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1654 on: April 19, 2008, 04:06:28 PM »
Bet the fucker is still getting royalty checks too.

Satellite radio is the best thing to happen to one hit wonders. Every time that song gets played, he gets paid  :-\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1655 on: April 20, 2008, 11:25:39 AM »
Didn't Vanilla Ice make a lot of his money he lost back because he was investing in some construction company?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1656 on: April 21, 2008, 11:41:09 AM »
8)

I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
Rollin' in OVERLOADS 5.0
With my rag-top down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby waving just to say hi
Did you stop no I just drove by
Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
The block was dead
Yo so I continued to A1A Beachfront Avenue
Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis
Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine
Shay with a guage and Vanilla with a nine

Lol...so that's who stole my 5.0!!!???  ;D

I miss that car... :'(

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1657 on: April 23, 2008, 12:52:46 PM »
Ok, thought it would be a good time for a poster  8) :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1658 on: April 24, 2008, 11:29:55 AM »
Sandwich I made the other day:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1659 on: April 24, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »
Sandwich I made the other day:

Dude, that looks awesome!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1660 on: April 24, 2008, 03:20:18 PM »
Dude, that looks awesome!

It was. I had two of them & didn't need to eat for about five hours.  ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1661 on: April 24, 2008, 08:48:00 PM »
It was. I had two of them & didn't need to eat for about five hours.  ;D

I hate dieting, thanks a lot pal :'(   :'(

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1662 on: April 26, 2008, 02:23:08 PM »
Funny thing happened the other night. I was coming back from work at night and i had taken the bicycle so i can get at least some cardio done. It's about ten miles per stretch. Anyway, all through the day i had eaten multiple meals, but even though they had protein and some carbs they were very low on calories, so i decided to go to the local MacDonald's (i was also starving). So i pull up to the parking lot and go inside. I look at the "menu" and all those meals don't look too good, so i order what i order...

Across the "restaurant" i see some of my old wrestling buddies and they wawe at me to come by. So, i go over and they say "dude i saw you come here with a bike, what's up whit that?" I answer: "well, i'm trying to get some health benefits and such heh heh."

Then the young McD worker comes by and and says: "here's your order sir, eight cheese burgers."

All my pals start to laugh and i say: "nobody is gonna grow on salads!" and join the laughter...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1663 on: April 26, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »
Funny thing happened the other night. I was coming back from work at night and i had taken the bicycle so i can get at least some cardio done. It's about ten miles per stretch. Anyway, all through the day i had eaten multiple meals, but even though they had protein and some carbs they were very low on calories, so i decided to go to the local MacDonald's (i was also starving). So i pull up to the parking lot and go inside. I look at the "menu" and all those meals don't look too good, so i order what i order...

Across the "restaurant" i see some of my old wrestling buddies and they wawe at me to come by. So, i go over and they say "dude i saw you come here with a bike, what's up whit that?" I answer: "well, i'm trying to get some health benefits and such heh heh."

Then the young McD worker comes by and and says: "here's your order sir, eight cheese burgers."

All my pals start to laugh and i say: "nobody is gonna grow on salads!" and join the laughter...
Good story...I've mentinoed before stuff like this happening to me. Everytime I go to taco bell I run into someone I know and they look at me like WTF? And 9 times out of 10 they make a comment that cracks me up.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1664 on: April 26, 2008, 05:27:09 PM »
So I've been pulling  a little prank on a buddy of mine for the past few wks. I created a fake person who I call Auchmed Nimajahd and signed him up for training at the gym I work at with my buddy. All correspondence were done by email between Auchmed and my buddy. I had a few others in on this too, they told my buddy how this guy had come in looking for him and described the guy and all that. Now it's the conversations between the two guys that's so funny IMO. I know most would think this is to far fetched and that my buddy was nuts to believe this was real, but you have to know his situation. He's trained a handfull of middle eastern Muslims already, already worked with one guy from Yemen which is where Auchmed is form, so the whole thing worked out great.

Here is the first email Auchmed sent to my friend...I can't get enough of it cause I think it is hysterical:

Thanking you to share convursatin with me. My English is you say not much speek but I listin to know much. Mine name is Auchmed Nimajahd, I bodybuilder for meny year. I cume to America to live dreem of bodybuild. I champion bodybuild in home cuntry of Yemen but need for most bodybuild challenge in America. I move here for only a few weeks but be here now to live dreem. I speak to trainer at gym and she say yoo much know about bodybuilding and champion. I much want to be American champion bodybuild and be most as Arnold as I be. I do not do job I bodybuild always to reech most goal. My father send me here to live dreem and pay dreem and he pay you much needed always. Will yoo help me do dreem? I needed also to take much drug, I take drug in Yemen and take many drug for long time. In my cuntry bodybuild not so happy because drug is not so yoosed for bodybuild but for get to more woman. I also wish wile in America to have woman. I talk to trainer at gym and would like to have some of the vagine like this very much to want. In Yemen vagine is very yoo say not much for bodybuilder.

I look to speek to yoo very much soon about dream and bodybuild

I do not have fone to speek to with but get for fone soon.

All is much praise to Allah
Auchmed

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1665 on: April 26, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »
So I've been pulling  a little prank on a buddy of mine for the past few wks. I created a fake person who I call Auchmed Nimajahd and signed him up for training at the gym I work at with my buddy. All correspondence were done by email between Auchmed and my buddy. I had a few others in on this too, they told my buddy how this guy had come in looking for him and described the guy and all that. Now it's the conversations between the two guys that's so funny IMO. I know most would think this is to far fetched and that my buddy was nuts to believe this was real, but you have to know his situation. He's trained a handfull of middle eastern Muslims already, already worked with one guy from Yemen which is where Auchmed is form, so the whole thing worked out great.

Here is the first email Auchmed sent to my friend...I can't get enough of it cause I think it is hysterical:

Thanking you to share convursatin with me. My English is you say not much speek but I listin to know much. Mine name is Auchmed Nimajahd, I bodybuilder for meny year. I cume to America to live dreem of bodybuild. I champion bodybuild in home cuntry of Yemen but need for most bodybuild challenge in America. I move here for only a few weeks but be here now to live dreem. I speak to trainer at gym and she say yoo much know about bodybuilding and champion. I much want to be American champion bodybuild and be most as Arnold as I be. I do not do job I bodybuild always to reech most goal. My father send me here to live dreem and pay dreem and he pay you much needed always. Will yoo help me do dreem? I needed also to take much drug, I take drug in Yemen and take many drug for long time. In my cuntry bodybuild not so happy because drug is not so yoosed for bodybuild but for get to more woman. I also wish wile in America to have woman. I talk to trainer at gym and would like to have some of the vagine like this very much to want. In Yemen vagine is very yoo say not much for bodybuilder.

I look to speek to yoo very much soon about dream and bodybuild

I do not have fone to speek to with but get for fone soon.

All is much praise to Allah
Auchmed

That's fucking awesome. Does he know it's a prank yet?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1666 on: April 26, 2008, 09:09:10 PM »
That's fucking awesome. Does he know it's a prank yet?
Yes he knows. The whole process went on for about 3wks or so but 1 day before he was supposed to meet Auchmed for their first meeting he found out the truth. His wife had known the truth for a while and felt bad so she told him...she couldn't keep quit anymore which sucked cause 3wks of work down the toilet...and I had a big ordeal planned out for that meeting...it was going to be awesome

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1667 on: April 27, 2008, 02:29:31 AM »
thats too funny  good work

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1668 on: April 27, 2008, 08:14:16 AM »
Heh heh, good prank Arnold.

It kind of reminds me this thing i used to do when i was in school. I made up this japanese exchange student called Hanbei Mirogutsi and i signed him to all the classes and every time some teacher asked about him i said that i had just seen him and he had said that: "i'm not going to participate in that class because the teacher is clearly incompetent!"

That made all the teacher crazy and they started calling to the head master about him and all that, finally when one of the teacher asked about him from me i said that: "i have no idea who or what you are talking about."

But i think your prank is way better than mine was...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #1669 on: April 27, 2008, 05:26:40 PM »
Yeah UDELUZ knew his shit.  He was the rock that held this board together.  He had a horrific injury I think, that kept him from even shaking someones hand!!  As a consequence he could not do skull crushers anymore, therefore ending his bodybuilding career before his first show.  A real tragedy.

Luv,

What the fvck did I do to you or anyone on this board to deserve your sarcasm?

U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1670 on: April 27, 2008, 05:58:57 PM »

Luv,

What the fvck did I do to you or anyone on this board to deserve your sarcasm?

Sarcasm?  Rim was asking what happened and I told him what I remembered from your posts, did I get it wrong?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1671 on: April 27, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »
Sarcasm?  Rim was asking what happened and I told him what I remembered from your posts, did I get it wrong?

Sad
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #1672 on: April 27, 2008, 10:50:50 PM »
So ud, what happened to you?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1673 on: April 28, 2008, 04:16:32 AM »
So ud, what happened to you?
I was in a drug induced coma so that I would not have to shake anyones hands and my tennis elbow could heal.   
U

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1674 on: April 28, 2008, 07:00:18 AM »
I was in a drug induced coma so that I would not have to shake anyones hands and my tennis elbow could heal.  

Sounds like a nice little vacation.

Btw: Udeluz, i don't think anyone here at (steroid info & hardcore) has anything against you, just breathe deep and take it easy (but not too easy or you could end up in another coma, hah hah haa)...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG