Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 830045 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2000 on: August 04, 2008, 04:59:11 PM »
Just wanted to say Congratulations to 4thAD on his Moderator status.

Good choice.

8)

I had a thread about it but it turned into a train wreck.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2001 on: August 04, 2008, 05:11:46 PM »
Yup, congrats to 4th!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2002 on: August 04, 2008, 06:47:55 PM »

No suprises there, let me guess it got "getbigged" or "gay-ed."
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2003 on: August 04, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »
No suprises there, let me guess it got "getbigged" or "gay-ed."

;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2004 on: August 04, 2008, 10:41:40 PM »
Back from New York...fantastic trip! Definitely one of the best cities to go to...best 5 days I've had in a long, long time.

Only negative thing about the trip...I ate more crap then any humanbeing should be aloud to eat in a 5 day period. Of course, depending on how you look at it, maybe it's not a bad thing, lol!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2005 on: August 05, 2008, 02:40:36 AM »

Sorry about that...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2006 on: August 05, 2008, 04:47:27 AM »
Back from New York...fantastic trip! Definitely one of the best cities to go to...best 5 days I've had in a long, long time.

Only negative thing about the trip...I ate more crap then any humanbeing should be aloud to eat in a 5 day period. Of course, depending on how you look at it, maybe it's not a bad thing, lol!

Sounds like fun man.  May I ask what brought you to New York, business with the new mag maybe or just a vacation?

Sounds like you you had a great time.  Just think of the iron you can pump from all those carbs you had I'm sure  :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2007 on: August 05, 2008, 06:31:48 AM »
Sounds like fun man.  May I ask what brought you to New York, business with the new mag maybe or just a vacation?

Sounds like you you had a great time.  Just think of the iron you can pump from all those carbs you had I'm sure  :D

Just a vacation. Never been to NYC but had always wanted to go. Love baseball and been a Yankee fan my whole life, so going to Yankee stadium for a game before they tore it down was priority number 1.

...and you're right...I've already thought about how good the weight training should go this today. If it doesn't go good then something is bad wrong, lol!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2008 on: August 05, 2008, 06:36:07 AM »

I can only speculate who ruined it... ;D

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2009 on: August 05, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »
What did you think of Yankee Stadium. Reminded me a little of old Tiger Stadium.  :'( Speaking of that they started tearing it down - there was a special about it on FSN. I actually couldn't watch it because it made my eyes tear up - the memories of that place.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2010 on: August 05, 2008, 07:37:22 AM »
Just a vacation. Never been to NYC but had always wanted to go. Love baseball and been a Yankee fan my whole life, so going to Yankee stadium for a game before they tore it down was priority number 1.

...and you're right...I've already thought about how good the weight training should go this today. If it doesn't go good then something is bad wrong, lol!

How was the trip? What did you think of Yankee Stadium? Reminded me of old Tiger Stadium.  :'( Speaking of that they started tearing it down - there was a special about it on FSN. I actually couldn't watch it because it made my eyes tear up - the memories of that place.

4thAD

« Reply #2011 on: August 05, 2008, 10:12:01 AM »
Welcome back AJ! Good to hear you had a great time.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: August 05, 2008, 10:22:39 AM »

agree, its a great place, loved manhattan, ice skating @ central park, alcohol nights @ cafe wha!, eating like a animal at harley davidson cafe. Last time i was there, 12 years ago, i promised myself i would return one day but ive been busy with china hehe, i'll be back!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2013 on: August 05, 2008, 11:21:49 AM »
Never been to the Big Apple. Furthest East I have been is Cinnincatti for my cousins wedding years ago  :-\

4th brother, congrats!!!! Could not think of anyone better for the job. Hope you got a good signing bonus  ;D

4thAD

« Reply #2014 on: August 05, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »
Never been to the Big Apple. Furthest East I have been is Cinnincatti for my cousins wedding years ago  :-\

4th brother, congrats!!!! Could not think of anyone better for the job. Hope you got a good signing bonus  ;D

Means a lot coming from you Bee's! Thanx for the kind words bro! I'm going to do my best to serve this community the best of my ability!  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2015 on: August 05, 2008, 12:11:08 PM »
Thank you very much Overload, those words from you mean a lot bro!

Yeah, enjoy the fun, bro.

Boatloads of fun!   :D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2016 on: August 05, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »
Thank you very much Overload, those words from you mean a lot bro!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2017 on: August 05, 2008, 01:39:54 PM »
How was the trip? What did you think of Yankee Stadium? Reminded me of old Tiger Stadium.  :'( Speaking of that they started tearing it down - there was a special about it on FSN. I actually couldn't watch it because it made my eyes tear up - the memories of that place.

It was awesome...I hate that this is the last season there. Most electric place I've ever been for any game in any sport!

I'm going to do my best to snatch up a couple tickets for playoff games this year....assuming they make the playoffs. Of course tickets will be outrageous. I had to pay $200 for my ticket and I sat near the top on the 1st base line. It's about a $15 ticket normally. I already looked at tickets for the last wk they play there....all of them are over a few thousand $. Behind home plate is 6 figures!!!!!!!

Like I said, best trip I've ever been on. Got to stay in the Waldorf Astoria...that alone was amazing. 4 nights in that room cost right under $2k.

Now you guys are going to hate me for this, but this trip didn't cost me to much. My room, food, entertainment and transportation was all paid for by a client of mine. What can I say, Arnold jr's clients love him, lol!

I only spent $500 on the whole trip. That was all on Yankee garb, some new clothes, and a couple NY souvenirs.

Champion Out!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2018 on: August 05, 2008, 02:42:26 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hahahaha...

I don't wear my felt Stetson until winter! ;D

8)

4thAD

« Reply #2019 on: August 05, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »
^^^^ yeah what he said! Fuggin Benzo man!

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #2020 on: August 05, 2008, 08:04:08 PM »
It was awesome...I hate that this is the last season there. Most electric place I've ever been for any game in any sport!

I'm going to do my best to snatch up a couple tickets for playoff games this year....assuming they make the playoffs. Of course tickets will be outrageous. I had to pay $200 for my ticket and I sat near the top on the 1st base line. It's about a $15 ticket normally. I already looked at tickets for the last wk they play there....all of them are over a few thousand $. Behind home plate is 6 figures!!!!!!!

Like I said, best trip I've ever been on. Got to stay in the Waldorf Astoria...that alone was amazing. 4 nights in that room cost right under $2k.

Now you guys are going to hate me for this, but this trip didn't cost me to much. My room, food, entertainment and transportation was all paid for by a client of mine. What can I say, Arnold jr's clients love him, lol!

I only spent $500 on the whole trip. That was all on Yankee garb, some new clothes, and a couple NY souvenirs.

Champion Out!!!

How much are the cheapest tickets?

I was thinking of going with a few friends in September.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2021 on: August 06, 2008, 09:18:29 AM »
I can only speculate who ruined it... ;D

8)
all i did was congragulate 4th, and i had immidietly three responses saying stupit shit to me.. for no reason.

what do you expect, me not to reply?

eat a dick, homo  :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2022 on: August 06, 2008, 09:23:50 AM »
all i did was congragulate 4th, and i had immidietly three responses saying stupit shit to me.. for no reason.

what do you expect, me not to reply?

eat a dick, homo  :D

Yes. You don't always have to have the last word. Try being the bigger person. If you stop reacting people will stop fucking with you.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2023 on: August 06, 2008, 09:25:04 AM »

yes i do.

;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2024 on: August 06, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »
Then everything will continue on & on...as they've been for so long on so many boards.  ::)