Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829984 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2025 on: August 06, 2008, 09:31:36 AM »
all i did was congragulate 4th, and i had immidietly three responses saying stupit shit to me.. for no reason.

what do you expect, me not to reply?

eat a dick, homo  :D

Hahahahaha...

My speculation was correct. ;D

8)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2026 on: August 06, 2008, 12:00:57 PM »
Hahahahaha...

My speculation was correct. ;D

8)

Yes, and it's amazing how some people automatically know you are referring to them....  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2027 on: August 06, 2008, 12:06:53 PM »
Yes, and it's amazing how some people automatically know you are referring to them....  ;D

Guilty conscience! ;)

8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2028 on: August 06, 2008, 06:51:50 PM »
Please, yes you read right, PLEASE, stop being a kid or ill have to start harassing your family, yes, im threatening you now.
do you even realize what your saying and how pathetic it is ? to even begin to think about thinking about getbig.com when yoru not on getbig.com is pretty lame. to go out of your wayt o look someones info up from getbig.com is extremely lame. to threaten, or even think abotu getting into someones personal life from getbig.com, for whatever the reason ... ?

do you understand, you are calling me a kid, but yet do you understand what your syaing, how it sounds?

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2029 on: August 06, 2008, 06:58:10 PM »
do you even realize what your saying and how pathetic it is ? to even begin to think about thinking about getbig.com when yoru not on getbig.com is pretty lame. to go out of your wayt o look someones info up from getbig.com is extremely lame. to threaten, or even think abotu getting into someones personal life from getbig.com, for whatever the reason ... ?

do you understand, you are calling me a kid, but yet do you understand what your syaing, how it sounds?

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Do you realize most of the people here is tired of the fights and troubles you start here? We dont need more fights, more of your bullshit, nothing of that, just gtfo and dont make me finish you a la mortal kombat.
I hope you get my message this time, im ready for the next post, you will cry, guaranteed.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2030 on: August 06, 2008, 09:19:47 PM »
It was awesome...I hate that this is the last season there. Most electric place I've ever been for any game in any sport!

I'm going to do my best to snatch up a couple tickets for playoff games this year....assuming they make the playoffs. Of course tickets will be outrageous. I had to pay $200 for my ticket and I sat near the top on the 1st base line. It's about a $15 ticket normally. I already looked at tickets for the last wk they play there....all of them are over a few thousand $. Behind home plate is 6 figures!!!!!!!

Like I said, best trip I've ever been on. Got to stay in the Waldorf Astoria...that alone was amazing. 4 nights in that room cost right under $2k.

Now you guys are going to hate me for this, but this trip didn't cost me to much. My room, food, entertainment and transportation was all paid for by a client of mine. What can I say, Arnold jr's clients love him, lol!

I only spent $500 on the whole trip. That was all on Yankee garb, some new clothes, and a couple NY souvenirs.

Champion Out!!!

That's cool, but why'd you choose NY?

Is that what the client wanted to pay for?

I don't like the eastcoast, it's crowded and the people don't know the meaning of "personal space".

Are you a Yankee fan?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2031 on: August 06, 2008, 09:22:27 PM »

I don't like the eastcoast, it's crowded and the people don't know the meaning of "personal space".

DIV

Nobody's perfect.  ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2032 on: August 06, 2008, 09:29:07 PM »
Nobody's perfect.  ;)

D-back fan here......

I want the management to get another bat for the stretch run but they think they can manage with the lineup we have.

I beg to differ.

I want to see another impact bat on our team because our offense is pathetic sometimes.

We've got great pitching with Webb and Haren at the front, but our 4th and 5th starters are very average at best.

Who's your team, Ewok?

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2033 on: August 06, 2008, 09:35:28 PM »
D-back fan here......

I want the management to get another bat for the stretch run but they think they can manage with the lineup we have.

I beg to differ.

I want to see another impact bat on our team because our offense is pathetic sometimes.

We've got great pitching with Webb and Haren at the front, but our 4th and 5th starters are very average at best.

Who's your team, Ewok?

DIV

I would just love some late inning pitching. It's a fucking train wreck now here.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2034 on: August 06, 2008, 09:36:07 PM »
I would just love some late inning pitching. It's a fucking train wreck now here.

D-back fan?

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2035 on: August 06, 2008, 09:44:29 PM »

DIV
Yes, been a Yankee fan my whole life. I love baseball and have never seen a Yankee game before.

I told my client that I was going to try to get tickets and go see the Yankee's before the season ended since it's the last one at Yankee stadium. Next thing I knew I had a free trip in my hand.

You're right, NY is crowded and a good bit different then anywhere else...not sure if I'd ever want to live there, but it's a great place to take a trip to IMO. There is more to do and see then just about anywhere else.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2036 on: August 06, 2008, 10:29:03 PM »
Yes, been a Yankee fan my whole life. I love baseball and have never seen a Yankee game before.

I told my client that I was going to try to get tickets and go see the Yankee's before the season ended since it's the last one at Yankee stadium. Next thing I knew I had a free trip in my hand.

You're right, NY is crowded and a good bit different then anywhere else...not sure if I'd ever want to live there, but it's a great place to take a trip to IMO. There is more to do and see then just about anywhere else.

I've lived alot of places, even Europe and I can honestly say that the EastCoast is the LAST place I'd ever want to live.

I'm going to Baltimore/D.C. on vacation in a few weeks and while I enjoy the beach in Ocean City, MD.......the eastcoast has nothing on the West....

The people are alot friendlier out here and the women are in much better shape.

I'm going to take some pics and post them this year so you can see what I mean......

The Yankees suck........their pitching sucks, they lineup is old and I can't stand their ownership group.

My D-backs will always have 2001 over the overrated Yankees.....  ;D

DIV

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2037 on: August 07, 2008, 10:40:11 AM »
D-back fan?

Rim's a Tiger fan Div

D-back fan here......

I beg to differ.

We are good with what we have. Have to remember man, these are kids! They were not suppose to be this good this soon.

They did get that other bat, Tony Clark and tried for Texiera. Over the last month the offense has found their way again it seems. We need to grow with these kids and they will be around for a long time. Plus, lets hope Justin Upton gets his groove when he comes back.

As for the 4th and 5th pitchers, Doug Davis has done a bang up job and now Petit is holding that 5th spot well....

Dbacks will be fine Mr. GM Div  :D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2038 on: August 07, 2008, 01:03:36 PM »
Rim's a Tiger fan Div

We are good with what we have. Have to remember man, these are kids! They were not suppose to be this good this soon.

They did get that other bat, Tony Clark and tried for Texiera. Over the last month the offense has found their way again it seems. We need to grow with these kids and they will be around for a long time. Plus, lets hope Justin Upton gets his groove when he comes back.

As for the 4th and 5th pitchers, Doug Davis has done a bang up job and now Petit is holding that 5th spot well....

Dbacks will be fine Mr. GM Div  :D

Rimbaud's Tigers are a disaster............

I feel bad for those Tiger fans.

I remember when they came to Chase field for that interleague matchup.

They're offense was worse than ours and their pitching wasn't great either.

I like that Galarraga kid they have though.....

Yesterday's D-backs game is exactly what I mean when I say they need a bat.

They did nothing against Karsten and Melvin left Randy in a few batters too long.

We need more average guys like Conor Jackson, less swing and miss guys like Reynolds.

I hope our offense holds up.......

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2039 on: August 07, 2008, 09:39:49 PM »

The Yankees suck........their pitching sucks, they lineup is old and I can't stand their ownership group.
Their big problem this year has been due to injury...too many guys ending up on the DL way to often. As for their pitching, Mike Mussina (15 wins so far), Andy Pettitte (12 wins so far), and Mariano Rivera (27 saves so far) are still pretty decent.

Rest of the lineup, it's hard to understand how this lineup is not winning more games IMO. Jeter has had an unusually off year, only batting .286, when he is normally over .300, and they never send him to 2nd anymore which I've still yet to figure out...he still has his speed cause you can see that on the field. When Jeter struggles the team struggles...but even the best player have off years.

If Jeter can get his swing back like he almost always does late in the season, if they get Posada
 back in here in a few days who always does well late, and if Matsui can get back in there this wk....they should make a decent run at closing their 7 game gap.

My D-backs will always have 2001 over the overrated Yankees.....  ;D

DIV

Yes they will. But the Yanks will always have 10million championships over everyone else...including the Dbacks.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2040 on: August 08, 2008, 08:38:40 PM »
Rimbaud's Tigers are a disaster............

I feel bad for those Tiger fans.

I remember when they came to Chase field for that interleague matchup.

They're offense was worse than ours and their pitching wasn't great either.

I like that Galarraga kid they have though.....

Yesterday's D-backs game is exactly what I mean when I say they need a bat.

They did nothing against Karsten and Melvin left Randy in a few batters too long.

We need more average guys like Conor Jackson, less swing and miss guys like Reynolds.

I hope our offense holds up.......

DIV

Amen. It's pretty sad that he comes out of nowhere & he's our ace. However, Verlander's looking better but when he pitches good the offense isn't there.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2041 on: August 08, 2008, 10:33:04 PM »
Amen. It's pretty sad that he comes out of nowhere & he's our ace. However, Verlander's looking better but when he pitches good the offense isn't there.

Galarraga can pitch.....

His stuff isn't great but he knows how to pitch.

He beat us this year in the one Tiger win over my D-backs.

DIV

Alex23

« Reply #2042 on: August 09, 2008, 12:44:31 AM »
Galarraga can pitch.....

His stuff isn't great but he knows how to pitch.

He beat us this year in the one Tiger win over my D-backs.

DIV

Alex, come on man please show some respect to the mods and members on this forum! You can talk all you want on the rest of the board, but I will not allow this on this forum! - 4thAD

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2043 on: August 09, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »
someone ban fat alex from this forum, he has contributed nothing except steroid hate.

TEAM Nasser

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2044 on: August 10, 2008, 11:30:59 AM »

Alex, come on man please show some respect to the mods and members on this forum! You can talk all you want on the rest of the board, but I will not allow this on this forum! - 4thAD

I knew 4th was a good choice.  Good judgement by him in eliminating trollish posts.

4thAD

« Reply #2045 on: August 10, 2008, 11:48:51 AM »
I knew 4th was a good choice.  Good judgement by him in eliminating trollish posts.

As long as I'm a mod here I wont tolerate it. This is a great board with great members and we will keep it that way. Disrespect wont be tolerated to any members as far as I'm concerned. Not trying to come off heavy handed, but members here who know me, know that is how Ive always felt.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2046 on: August 10, 2008, 12:12:28 PM »
As long as I'm a mod here I wont tolerate it. This is a great board with great members and we will keep it that way. Disrespect wont be tolerated to any members as far as I'm concerned. Not trying to come off heavy handed, but members here who know me, know that is how Ive always felt.

Yeah amen!

I haven't been a member of GETBIG for over 4 1/2 years just so i can lissen to angry teenagers or middle aged obese man with serious mental problems. Those who contribute to this board and have at least some manners and functional brains are fine by me.

I admit that some times i don't answer many posts, but that's because i only answer to the ones that have some rhyme or reason.  You know what i mean, d-bol only cycles... Can i drink winny? and the classic "if you are as big as you say post a pic and if you don't, your GAY etc...

Personally i feel that it's great that iron bros around the world can help each other out and have some productive fun while doing so...

Ps. If STEROID BOARD goes to shit, i'm gone.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #2047 on: August 10, 2008, 12:15:43 PM »
Yeah amen!

I haven't been a member of GETBIG for over 4 1/2 years just so i can lissen to angry teenagers or middle aged obese man with serious mental problems. Those who contribute to this board and have at least some manners and functional brains are fine by me.

I admit that some times i don't answer many posts, but that's because i only answer to the ones that have some rhyme or reason.  You know what i mean, d-bol only cycles... Can i drink winny? and the classic "if you are as big as you say post a pic and if you don't, your GAY etc...

Personally i feel that it's great that iron bros around the world can help each other out and have some productive fun while doing so...

Not going to happen Lual    ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2048 on: August 11, 2008, 06:29:38 AM »
Yeah amen!

Good post!

Great job 4th!

Someone give this man a raise.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2049 on: August 11, 2008, 07:25:42 AM »
Thanks Overload!

I just heard this story from my mom and i have to tell it to you guys:

Ok, so my mom works at this pharmaceutical company (LOL, i know, i know) and her boss asked her to go find some guy named Tommy, who is her co-worker. So my mom goes around the building and can't find him anywhere. She literally looked everywhere except mens locker rooms. So she gives up and goes and starts to walk back to her post and then she hears this noise. The noise is coming from a cleaning closet, my mom opens it and there's Tommy and what do you know hes drinking HAND DISINFECTOR! Then the guy panics and runs away in a very weard way... My mom checks the bottle and it's empty. The boss sended the delurious man home.

I think that, that guy should had called an ambulance since DENATURATED ALCOHOL is dangerous...

I've said it a million times, it's one fucked up world. Gladly they control testosterone, because if they didn't the whole world would be in chaos and countless people would die due to ROID RAGE!  :o

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG