Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 830016 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2150 on: September 15, 2008, 09:55:57 AM »
metallica has sucked since '88, sorry but its the truth.  megadeth and slayer are great, although not as good as they used to be.  iron maiden and judas priest is where its at.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2151 on: September 15, 2008, 10:03:13 AM »
Iron Maiden has had countless great songs and they continue to have. It's one of the few bands that have not changed in to a bad direction. Today i was shopping with my brothers and i heard the new Metallica album and i think it was good, but obviously not as good as it used to be. Obviously i consider almost any hard music good music in a world that is filled with metro-sexuals and eminem wannabees...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2152 on: September 15, 2008, 12:41:57 PM »
Six years eh? Did you change jobs or something?
I did about 5 years ago I was working in a gym...where there is nothing but germs

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2153 on: September 15, 2008, 04:27:13 PM »
I did about 5 years ago I was working in a gym...where there is nothing but germs

Being a lifter involves being directly in the shit.

Bacteria, sweat, semen.....you never know what's been on the weights you're pushing.

I've heard stories about late night rendevouz that happen in the gym through various employees.

Sometimes, there's alot more than squatting that goes on in the power rack during the dead of night.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2154 on: September 15, 2008, 09:30:12 PM »
i worked at a gym for 6 years though college the night shift and there was never
any talent that came though after 10pm...could only dream of it...but yeah you don't
know what the hell you are touching...I just thought it was odd to be ill 2X's in one year.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2155 on: September 16, 2008, 06:47:59 AM »
That bacteria thing reminded me of a story. There's this gym that my friend used to go and the key word being used. One morning he was working out and afterwards he decided to shower in the gym and not at home which was what he usually did. So he's in the shower and hears these "weird" noises coming from the Sauna and he decides to check it out... When he opens the door there's two fags doing it. Then the guy who is being drilled says to my friend: "close the door, please..." like it's nothing to be ashamed off. My friend closes the door and pukes all over the showers. I remember later that day he came to work and was acting all weird, after awhile i got this story out of him. He did switch gyms and allways showers at home...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2156 on: September 16, 2008, 06:50:02 AM »
That bacteria thing reminded me of a story. There's this gym that my friend used to go and the key word being used. One morning he was working out and afterwards he decided to shower in the gym and not at home which was what he usually did. So he's in the shower and hears these "weird" noises coming from the Sauna and he decides to check it out... When he opens the door there's two fags doing it. Then the guy who is being drilled says to my friend: "close the door, please..." like it's nothing to be ashamed off. My friend closes the door and pukes all over the showers. I remember later that day he came to work and was acting all weird, after awhile i got this story out of him. He did switch gyms and allways showers at home...
yeah at my old gym you stayed clear away from the sauna don't know about this one i currently train at and don't want to know either

4thAD

« Reply #2157 on: September 16, 2008, 08:43:50 AM »

Why would you decide to go check out the weird noises cumming from the sauna? Sounds kinda funny to me. At my gym no one would get away with that BS. Hetro nor gay, no one would get away with it. I'm sure this goes on after hours, but not during op hours.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2158 on: September 16, 2008, 09:11:24 AM »
Why would you decide to go check out the weird noises cumming from the sauna? Sounds kinda funny to me. At my gym no one would get away with that BS. Hetro nor gay, no one would get away with it. I'm sure this goes on after hours, but not during op hours.

Actually that was what i thought too and since i know that this particular friend is 100 % straight, few things come to mind...

1. Maybe someone is having a medical emergency?
2. Maybe he thought he would see a hot chick nude...
3. Human is a curious animal by nature.

Of course i did not ask him what kind of "weird noises" they were. If they were some "growling" then option no 1. is obvious, but if they were something like yeah, give it to me Billy-Bob... Then i don't even wan't to know anymore about any of it nor think about it or i'll loose my appetite for the day...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #2159 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:28 AM »
Actually that was what i thought too and since i know that this particular friend is 100 % straight, few things come to mind...

1. Maybe someone is having a medical emergency?
2. Maybe he thought he would see a hot chick nude...
3. Human is a curious animal by nature.

Of course i did not ask him what kind of "weird noises" they were. If they were some "growling" then option no 1. is obvious, but if they were something like yeah, give it to me Billy-Bob... Then i don't even wan't to know anymore about any of it nor think about it or i'll loose my appetite for the day...

LOL bro that was a great answer!  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2160 on: September 16, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »
&feature=related

.......We run around in the radiation.....

..........We run around in the acid rain........

............Black Planet.........

Black Planet hanging over the highway, out of my mind's eye, out of the memory.

Black World, out of my mind....... 

Sisters of Mercy - Black Planet

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #2161 on: September 16, 2008, 06:12:51 PM »
I love me some old school Punk, but Sisters of Mercy I could never get into.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2162 on: September 16, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
I love me some old school Punk, but Sisters of Mercy I could never get into.

..........at the end of the great white pier, I see a ..........Black Planet........

Black World...........   :-X

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2163 on: September 16, 2008, 08:14:53 PM »
&feature=related

.......We run around in the radiation.....

..........We run around in the acid rain........

............Black Planet.........

Black Planet hanging over the highway, out of my mind's eye, out of the memory.

Black World, out of my mind....... 

Sisters of Mercy - Black Planet

DIV

Not my flavor at all bro...but we all got our taste.

4thAD

« Reply #2164 on: September 16, 2008, 08:27:26 PM »
ooooh ah ah ah ah

oh oh

Get up come on get down with the sickness! >:(

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2165 on: September 17, 2008, 06:43:10 AM »
Well, i survived Hurricane Ike.

But many of my immediate family do not have homes right now.

40% of my family lives on Galveston Island, and if anyone has been watching the news, it's completely destroyed.

My home is fine, i live on the far west side of houston, but i have spent the last 3 days cleaning up family members houses. completely wrecked, nothing left, some house are MISSING.

It looks like a fucking war zone, there is nothing to compare it to. entire subdivisions wiped off the face of the earth, with people still in those homes.

Devestating...

That's all i can say...we have 7 homes destroyed in my family and i just got power yesterday.

Mother nature has a fierce grip sometimes, 100mph winds sustained...what a weekend!

Just wanted to say hello.

Train hard for me, i haven't touched a weight in a week.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2166 on: September 17, 2008, 06:44:35 AM »
metallica has sucked since '88, sorry but its the truth.  megadeth and slayer are great, although not as good as they used to be.  iron maiden and judas priest is where its at.

Word!

8)

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2167 on: September 17, 2008, 06:51:24 AM »

40% of my family lives on Galveston Island, and if anyone has been watching the news, it's completely destroyed.

My home is fine, i live on the far west side of houston, but i have spent the last 3 days cleaning up family members houses. completely wrecked, nothing left, some house are MISSING.

It looks like a fucking war zone, there is nothing to compare it to. entire subdivisions wiped off the face of the earth, with people still in those homes.

Devestating...

That's all i can say...we have 7 homes destroyed in my family and i just got power yesterday.

Mother nature has a fierce grip sometimes, 100mph winds sustained...what a weekend!

8)
my prayers are with your family...somethings are more important than training

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #2168 on: September 17, 2008, 07:00:28 AM »

Devestating...

8)

Sorry to hear that OL.  Glad to hear that you survived, and hopefully you can all pick up the pieces and move forward.

Best wishes to you and your family.   :)
:)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2169 on: September 17, 2008, 12:14:33 PM »
Not my flavor at all bro...but we all got our taste.

That's just some old goth rock........kind of mellow......

This is more my main thing:

<PIG> - Painiac

Skinny Puppy - Love in Vein

&feature=related

Instrumental    "Everything around me seemed to move in slow motion".

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2170 on: September 17, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

It means a lot.

I have 14 people living at my home right now, and i had to work today because i work for the public entities that FIX flooding issues, so i have lots of work to do!

Just another day in paradise!

I will be fine, but we have many homes and lives to rebuild.

Take care everyone.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #2171 on: September 17, 2008, 01:50:38 PM »

Devestating...

8)

Damn brother, I had no idea you were in that area! So glad you and your fam and friends are all OK. Houses can be replaced, lives cannot. I will keep you and yours in my prayers brotha!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2172 on: September 17, 2008, 04:58:41 PM »

Devestating...

8)

Sorry to hear that friend.  I survived Hurricane Andrew in South Florida and know what you mean by 'devastation' and 'war zone.'  I've never seen anything like it. 

NIKE

• Getbig I
« Reply #2173 on: September 18, 2008, 11:47:50 AM »
...and of course...you knew this was coming. Whoa shes hot

NIKE

• Getbig I
« Reply #2174 on: September 18, 2008, 11:49:39 AM »
Whoa thats some beautiful woman there.