Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 829998 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2750 on: January 29, 2009, 04:46:58 PM »
There's nothing I love more the seeing someone at the gym screaming while they do 10+ reps with 90lbs on the pec dec & then slam the stack down.  ::)

You should have come over, I needed a spot bro.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2751 on: January 29, 2009, 08:16:45 PM »
There's nothing I love more the seeing someone at the gym screaming while they do 10+ reps with 90lbs on the pec dec & then slam the stack down.  ::)

Yesterday, one of the larger guys at the gym commented that I was the only lifter he'd seen who actually controlled the weight on the negative portion of the exercise and didn't throw the weight down at the conclusion of the set.

After I explained to him that strength and bodybuilding aren't the same thing, he understood.

There are alot more pseudo-bodybuilders at any gym than true lifters who can move heavy weight with control.

I still haven't had one injury after all these years and I credit that to all the negatives with heavy weight, not to mention the static holds.

Most guys I see are happy just to throw the weight down after a set instead of putting them back on the rack when they're done.

As far as I'm concerned, re-racking the weight is part of the set.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2752 on: January 30, 2009, 02:43:47 AM »
You should have come over, I needed a spot bro.

Next time I will sorry.  ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2753 on: January 30, 2009, 07:10:12 AM »
Yesterday, one of the larger guys at the gym commented that I was the only lifter he'd seen who actually controlled the weight on the negative portion of the exercise and didn't throw the weight down at the conclusion of the set.

After I explained to him that strength and bodybuilding aren't the same thing, he understood.

There are alot more pseudo-bodybuilders at any gym than true lifters who can move heavy weight with control.

I still haven't had one injury after all these years and I credit that to all the negatives with heavy weight, not to mention the static holds.

Most guys I see are happy just to throw the weight down after a set instead of putting them back on the rack when they're done.

As far as I'm concerned, re-racking the weight is part of the set.......

DIV

Agree most gyms should have a class on gym etiquette and then they should ENFORCE the rules.  Thing is everyone is afraid of confrontation.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2754 on: January 30, 2009, 07:59:48 AM »
Agree most gyms should have a class on gym etiquette and then they should ENFORCE the rules.  Thing is everyone is afraid of confrontation.

Exactly, there's these guys that come to same gym as me and they are from who knows what camel country and they smell like one too...
Anyway they never wear shoes or socks and they never wipe down any machine's they use and when you say something, they look at you like they are the baddest, biggest boys around, yet they weigh buck something, wet (that is if they ever showered).

PS. These same punks come in and change the Iron Maiden, Manowar or whatever is ON without asking anyone, to something like eminem...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2755 on: January 31, 2009, 08:38:04 AM »
OK, so I've been "babysitting" my 10-year old sister and my 14-year old brother a few days. Besides the fact that they like to mess with me when I'm napping, everything has gone very well.

So, moments ago i was playing cards with my younger brother (the one that's 14 and we had just eaten a HEAVY carb meal and then my 10-year old little sister asks: "If you eat a lot of carbohydrates late in the evening, how big of a difference does it make to the workout next morning?!" Got that?! It came from a little girl and she wanted to discuss "nutrition partitioning!"

All my siblings speak very good English and i let them read MD and Muscle&Fitness etc. so it may had came from there. Anyway I'm very impressed...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #2756 on: February 01, 2009, 05:18:11 PM »
I think thats hella cool that your hanging with your little brother and sister like that. You sound like your a good brother Lu.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2757 on: February 01, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »
I think thats hella cool that your hanging with your little brother and sister like that. You sound like your a good brother Lu.

Thanks man!

I guess my folks allways thought us that blood is thicker than water...

My mom complains alot that i'm spoiling my youngest sibling, for instance she just had her b-day and i promised to pay for her archery, which she is really interested. I don't care, i make good enough cash (i have to the food alone in this country is SICK).

I remember when i was going around our country with my (oldest younger brother) who is two years younger than me, competing in Wrestling and Tae Kwon Do tournaments. We were allways on each others corners, because who knows you better than your bro?

It was like if he was having a tough match, i would say something like: "these yokels are trying to make us look bad so get ready and kick the shit out of that sheep fucker, who's sister is also his mom.  (We and our team are from the capital area). Sure enough it allways worked.

BTW: If anyone thinks that I'm part of some weird cult and have like 23 bro's & 47 sis. I don't, i have two kid bros and sis.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #2758 on: February 02, 2009, 03:30:39 PM »
Yep and when its all said and done your brothers and sisters are all you really have! Family is of #1 importance.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2759 on: February 03, 2009, 12:31:28 AM »
Something else cool we're doing on the site...creating galleries free of charge for any amateur or pro who wants one. Just put up the first few...have hundreds more to do.

Here's a sample...and if you don't think this is hot you're an idiot!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2760 on: February 03, 2009, 04:24:22 AM »
Something else cool we're doing on the site...creating galleries free of charge for any amateur or pro who wants one. Just put up the first few...have hundreds more to do.

Cool man, will have to get over there and see what you have been up to.  Sounds really great the stuff you are doing. 

That women in the bottom pic is very hot!  If thats a member on your site i need to get over there LOL.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2761 on: February 03, 2009, 06:52:50 AM »
Cool man, will have to get over there and see what you have been up to.  Sounds really great the stuff you are doing. 

That women in the bottom pic is very hot!  If thats a member on your site i need to get over there LOL.

Yes she is on the site...btw, girl in the bottom pic is the same girl in the top pic.

She also has a video up on the site

4thAD

« Reply #2762 on: February 03, 2009, 01:02:20 PM »
Smokin hot!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2763 on: February 04, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »

"...and wonder if my lifestyle's changed, and am I through with all the pain, survivin' in this game and still the same......."

I'm a complete idiot, baby Arnold....  ;D

She's not "white" enough for me, bro.

Plus I don't go for the fitness chicks.

This is the girl I'm "dating" currently.......pale creamy white German chick.

"........your body is bangin' baby, I love the way you flaunt it, time to give it to daddy, sugar, now tell me how you want it."

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2764 on: February 11, 2009, 02:40:29 PM »
I have made an executive decision.

Elizabeth Hurley is the most beautiful actress if not one of the most beautiful women of all time!

I have spoken.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2765 on: February 11, 2009, 04:00:14 PM »
I have made an executive decision.

Elizabeth Hurley is the most beautiful actress if not one of the most beautiful women of all time!

I have spoken.

Not my type at all, man.

But to each his own.

Elizabeth Hurley wouldn't even make my top 100 actresses.

The blue eyes, the tan skin...........blehhhhh. .   :-\

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2766 on: February 11, 2009, 07:55:40 PM »
Not my type at all, man.

But to each his own.

Elizabeth Hurley wouldn't even make my top 100 actresses.

The blue eyes, the tan skin...........blehhhhh. .   :-\

DIV

Are you saying the color of someones eyes can be a deal breaker for you?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2767 on: February 11, 2009, 09:04:46 PM »
Are you saying the color of someones eyes can be a deal breaker for you?

We've been over this, nugga!

I don't do BLUE EYES, period, esp on white girl!

It's the same as the pale skin and the bush......DEAL BREAKERS!    >:(

CHECK YOUR ENCRYPTED E-MAIL!

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2768 on: February 11, 2009, 09:12:34 PM »
We've been over this, nugga!

I don't do BLUE EYES, period, esp on white girl!

It's the same as the pale skin and the bush......DEAL BREAKERS!    >:(

CHECK YOUR ENCRYPTED E-MAIL!

DIV

I remember the Pale & Bush being deal breakers but I must have missed the blue eye part.

But you're right to each his own. For me though, I woudln't say there are too many deal breakers other then they can't be fat, gross, stink, have ugly feet, be an idiot or bohemian/hippie types.

But other than that I have a wide taste.

One of the longest girlfriends I ever had, she was half Greek half Italian, jet black hair, hazel eyes, and a little on the pale and petite side but she did tan (sorry Div, lol!)

Current girl/ex-fiance/still trying to work it out, lol....blond hair, blue eyes, fairly dark complected, not fat by any means, she stays in the 16-18% range most of the year unless she really diets down....D's on her chest, perfect ass, perfect face, perfect everything...and yes, she shaves it, but sometimes leaves the landing strip.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2769 on: February 11, 2009, 09:24:59 PM »
I remember the Pale & Bush being deal breakers but I must have missed the blue eye part.

But you're right to each his own. For me though, I woudln't say there are too many deal breakers other then they can't be fat, gross, stink, have ugly feet, be an idiot or bohemian/hippie types.

But other than that I have a wide taste.

One of the longest girlfriends I ever had, she was half Greek half Italian, jet black hair, hazel eyes, and a little on the pale and petite side but she did tan (sorry Div, lol!)

Current girl/ex-fiance/still trying to work it out, lol....blond hair, blue eyes, fairly dark complected, not fat by any means, she stays in the 16-18% range most of the year unless she really diets down....D's on her chest, perfect ass, perfect face, perfect everything...and yes, she shaves it, but sometimes leaves the landing strip.

I love Greek women.......esp the pale ones, same for Italians.

They can grow a thick bush, the kind I like.

There is nothing quite like a cavewoman bush on a pale white woman.

My sexual tastes are off the chain (so to speak).

I am about as animal as you can get.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2770 on: February 11, 2009, 09:31:49 PM »
I love Greek women.......esp the pale ones, same for Italians.

They can grow a thick bush, the kind I like.

There is nothing quite like a cavewoman bush on a pale white woman.

My sexual tastes are off the chain (so to speak).

I am about as animal as you can get.

DIV

Well you probably would have really liked the one I mentioned...assuming you could keep her from tanning and shaving. She had to shave it every single day just to keep it under control. And if she didn't tan she would get very pale.

BTW, she lives in San Diego now...maybe you need to take a drive...as long as you don't mind going where an Arnold jr. has gone before, lol!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2771 on: February 11, 2009, 10:13:47 PM »
Well you probably would have really liked the one I mentioned...assuming you could keep her from tanning and shaving. She had to shave it every single day just to keep it under control. And if she didn't tan she would get very pale.

BTW, she lives in San Diego now...maybe you need to take a drive...as long as you don't mind going where an Arnold jr. has gone before, lol!

Well,  There are plenty of pale Greek girls........

Every girlfriend you've had has been someone else's first.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2772 on: February 11, 2009, 10:23:04 PM »
Well,  There are plenty of pale Greek girls........

Every girlfriend you've had has been someone else's first.

DIV

True for the most part...but I have been first before...it just doesn't happen very often, and only seemed to happen when I was much younger...obviously.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: February 12, 2009, 05:14:06 AM »
Man I think this chick is hotter than the actress chick by far.

I don't really groove on the pale chicks thing, nor the hirsute stuff but like big dawg DIV says to each his own.  There are a lot of strange fetishes out there.  Alright don't know how I ran into this but there are even people who get off on chicks bondaged and being in water, like pools or people shooting water at them too, lol.  Some interesting stuff there.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2774 on: February 12, 2009, 07:34:16 AM »
Man I think this chick is hotter than the actress chick by far.

I don't really groove on the pale chicks thing, nor the hirsute stuff but like big dawg DIV says to each his own.  There are a lot of strange fetishes out there.  Alright don't know how I ran into this but there are even people who get off on chicks bondaged and being in water, like pools or people shooting water at them too, lol.  Some interesting stuff there.

No doubt...there is some weirdo things out there....stuff that makes you say "WTF!?!"