Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 830034 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2925 on: October 19, 2009, 04:04:20 PM »
No i didn't... That bitch was fucked up, also my brother likes her and i letted him have her...

PS. I've been partying three days in a row and i have a few days left to go...

Bro you should have given her the DBOL DICK!! haha niceee but watch all that partyin with takin orals...fuck man i wish i was back on, been having low energy levels from coming off..ill bounce back though it just suckss!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2926 on: October 19, 2009, 05:44:49 PM »
Bro you should have given her the DBOL DICK!! haha niceee but watch all that partyin with takin orals...fuck man i wish i was back on, been having low energy levels from coming off..ill bounce back though it just suckss!

Yeah, i know, gladly i "ran into" much better looking girls during that week. I'm off now which sucks... I did party a week straight in the early October, i haven't done that in years and most likely wont do again... I haven't had a drink since then which is hard since most of my relatives are born in October myself included so this month is full of parties...

PS. Let me tell you during that week i did some fucked up shit! Nothing crazy, but nothing "smart" either...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2927 on: October 19, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »
Yeah, i know, gladly i "ran into" much better looking girls during that week. I'm off now which sucks... I did party a week straight in the early October, i haven't done that in years and most likely wont do again... I haven't had a drink since then which is hard since most of my relatives are born in October myself included so this month is full of parties...

PS. Let me tell you during that week i did some fucked up shit! Nothing crazy, but nothing "smart" either...

hahaha nice!.i can only imagine...man this fuckin sucks being off dude..when did you come off?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2928 on: October 20, 2009, 07:34:46 AM »
hahaha nice!.i can only imagine...man this fuckin sucks being off dude..when did you come off?

Few weeks ago...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2929 on: October 20, 2009, 08:49:05 AM »
yea i came off about three also...just finishing up my hcg...i was on for almost six months so im feelin a bit of a crash so to speak...

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #2930 on: October 23, 2009, 10:10:39 AM »
Yup, I can relate... 

Came off PCT at the end of Sept., plus started volume training at about the same time, feel weak and wimpy...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2931 on: October 23, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »
Yea man I know the feeling...I crashed pretty hard this go around...I'm hoping I bounce back quickly though

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2932 on: October 23, 2009, 04:17:40 PM »
Yup, I can relate... 

Came off PCT at the end of Sept., plus started volume training at about the same time, feel weak and wimpy...

So you upped the volume after you came off? That's pretty tough and in my opinion probably not the best move. If it works for you though I'm not knocking it, but IMO that's the last thing most people should do.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2933 on: October 23, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »
So you upped the volume after you came off? That's pretty tough and in my opinion probably not the best move. If it works for you though I'm not knocking it, but IMO that's the last thing most people should do.

I'd be half dead if i did that... When i come off i concentrate on the quality and not the quantity.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2934 on: October 23, 2009, 05:04:29 PM »
I'd be half dead if i did that... When i come off i concentrate on the quality and not the quantity.

yea agreed, i do the same...the crash is the worst part about cycling

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2935 on: October 23, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »

don't cycle then
TEAM Nasser

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2936 on: October 23, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »
The crash does not outweigh the benefits of cycling for me...I was just stating that it sucks coming off...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2937 on: October 24, 2009, 03:03:13 PM »

Yep, it can suck.

For a long time I've heard guys say that after a cycle that's when they'll really focus on things to make sure they keep as much of their gains as they can. IMO, it's like ramming your head against a brick wall. So many guys will drastically up their calories to help preserve muscle, in doing so, so many guys get fat.

Best thing to do, at least what I've done for awhile...take a break. If I'm going to come off then there's nothing better than a wk or two off from training altogether. I know so many guys would freak out doing this thinking that it would be disastrous but that's just not true. Everyone needs time off from training, doesn't mean you can't stay active and that's not permission to eat like a pig for a wk or two, it's just taking time off, letting your body heal a little bit and letting your brain rejuvenate so to speak.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2938 on: October 24, 2009, 08:58:22 PM »
Agreed, I took a good two weeks off this time around which really seemed to help...I felt nice and refreshed for my new DC training routine..I can maintain the gains very well but my energy levels can get pretty low at times

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2939 on: October 24, 2009, 10:37:29 PM »
Agreed, I took a good two weeks off this time around which really seemed to help...I felt nice and refreshed for my new DC training routine..I can maintain the gains very well but my energy levels can get pretty low at times

If you did a DC training routine then you no doubt needed the time off. DC training IMO is one of the hardest things in this world to do. One of the best too.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2940 on: October 25, 2009, 08:55:10 AM »
No I actually just started it...I took a good two weeks off to be refreshed for this new routine and its kicking my ass

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2941 on: October 25, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »
I don't know about you guys but often when i go on or off i get a flu from hell, it's allmost allways... Actually i just called to work and said that I'm not coming tomorrow... (They were happy  ::) ) This flu from hell just started when i got off nolva and just seems to get worse by the day. It's the same no matter what the compounds that i use are... Annoying as hell.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2942 on: October 25, 2009, 07:20:35 PM »
Speaking of being sick, ive been out of work all week ,sick as a dog...i believe its partly because i work at a hospital but also the fact that i just came off and im sure my immune system is low

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2943 on: October 25, 2009, 11:14:02 PM »
For those that care but missed it, Yankees won the ALCS in game 6 tonight...great series!

For those that don't care, well you're missing out on one of the better postseasons in a long time.

Long time Yankee fan but they have their work cut out for them against the Phillies. They really need to win games 1&2 at home to open the series because I seriously doubt they'd be able to win all 3 when they go to Philadelphia

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2944 on: October 26, 2009, 04:17:36 AM »
Speaking of being sick, ive been out of work all week ,sick as a dog...i believe its partly because i work at a hospital but also the fact that i just came off and im sure my immune system is low

AWESOME! :)

What do you do?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #2945 on: November 04, 2009, 10:47:53 AM »

That's true, for the most part. Personally though, it seem to kind of solidify me some-what and gives the connective tissue a chance to recover from the heavy training while on.  I really hate volume, nice to get in and out of the gym in just over an hour though. Kinda just maintenance until the next go-round. Looking forward to starting some GH (first time) at the beginning of Dec.

Let's see if the NYY can finish things off tonite, PHI seems to play better when Lee is on the mound, not a Philly fan but Cliff Lee is as cool as the other side of the pillow...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2946 on: November 04, 2009, 12:01:58 PM »
  That's true, for the most part. Personally though, it seem to kind of solidify me some-what and gives the connective tissue a chance to recover from the heavy training while on.  I really hate volume, nice to get in and out of the gym in just over an hour though. Kinda just maintenance until the next go-round. Looking forward to starting some GH (first time) at the beginning of Dec.

Let's see if the NYY can finish things off tonite, PHI seems to play better when Lee is on the mound, not a Philly fan but Cliff Lee is as cool as the other side of the pillow...

It's been a good series so far...I'd love to see Pettitte get the win tonight and you're right, Phillie is much better with Lee on the mound so that goodness he's not pitching tonight.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2947 on: November 04, 2009, 04:25:33 PM »
It's been a good series so far...I'd love to see Pettitte get the win tonight and you're right, Phillie is much better with Lee on the mound so that goodness he's not pitching tonight.

not so much lee was only ok the other night, and burnett collapesed after 2 innings, so maybe the whole approach to using 3 pitchers in a series has worn out nyy pitchers by now, who knows will be interesting.

TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2948 on: November 04, 2009, 09:34:50 PM »
not so much lee was only ok the other night, and burnett collapesed after 2 innings, so maybe the whole approach to using 3 pitchers in a series has worn out nyy pitchers by now, who knows will be interesting.

They didn't really have much of a choice...there wasn't anyone else who could be a decent 4th pitcher for them in the series.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2949 on: November 04, 2009, 09:35:50 PM »
YANKEES WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that don't like the Yankees, what on earth is wrong with you!?!

For those that didn't watch cause you think baseball is boring...you're retarded!