Getbig Misc Too Board > 2009 IFBB Contests Info & Threads

Olympia: Saw Vic this past weekend at the gym

(1/5) > >>

LurkerNoMore:
Big dude.  But looking at him, you would think he was 12 weeks out from a show.  Dude was NOT looking like he was going to do the O this year.  One bicep vein was the extent of vascularity he had on his arms.  

Don't know wtf was up with that though.  He had already finished working out by the time I arrived and was just standing for pics and stuff.  I think he got more of a work out shaking his shaker cup than lifting weights.  Because - no joke - he shook that damn thing for at least 15 mins straight.  I was thinking "wtf he got in there?  cake batter?"

Maybe he will pull a Kai and drastically morph into contest shape in the last days.

tendonitis:
maybe vic is going for cutleresque conditioning this year

On_Swole:
If I were a betting man I'd say he was flat from low carbohydrates and the workout that had just taken place.

Stavios:

--- Quote from: On_Swole on September 08, 2009, 12:13:15 PM ---If I were a betting man I'd say he was flat from low carbohydrates and the workout that had just taken place.

--- End quote ---

8)

listen to Sean

jaejonna:

--- Quote from: On_Swole on September 08, 2009, 12:13:15 PM ---If I were a betting man I'd say he was flat from low carbohydrates and the workout that had just taken place.

--- End quote ---
  hahahahha ok 'expert' .... you must be a monster..having that your a muscle making 'expert' ...  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version