Getbig Misc Too Board > 2009 IFBB Contests Info & Threads

IFBB / NPC Sacramento Pro - Info & Results

(1/4) > >>

Ron:
Well, some of us will be heading to this contest, including myself and Lift Studios, as well as a number of others.  This NPC / IFBB contest will be held on Saturday, November 7th - at the Crest Theater in Sacramento.  

There will be an IFBB Men's Pro Contest, and well as an IFBB Figure Pro Contest at this event.  The annual NPC Sacramento Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championships will also be held.

Check In and Weigh Ins

IFBB Women's Figure: Check in is at 6pm on Friday, November 6th at the Event Hotel (Lobby)

IFBB Pro Men's: Check in is at 6:30pm on Friday, November 6th at the Event Hotel (Lobby)

NPC Check in: Early Check in is at 7 to 9pm on Friday, November 6th at the Event Hotel.
 also, on Saturday morning, NPC athlete briefing is at 8am.  Check in / weigh ins start at
 8:15am for those who didnt come to the hotel Friday evening.  
 For the finals, another athlete briefing will be at 5:30pm.

The hotel is the Courtyard Sacramento Airport Natomas (make sure it is this Courtyard).
 It is located at 2101 River Plaza Drive, Sacramento, CA  95833.  Ph# 916-992-1120
 Mention Sacramento Bodybuilding Group Rate to receive your discount price.

The contest venue is at the Crest Theatre, located at 1013 K Street, in Sacramento, CA .
  Prejudging starts at 10am, and the finals start at 6:30pm.

VISIT www.npcsacshow.com FOR DETAILED CONTEST INFORMATION

Ron:
Competitor List as of November 3rd

mrusa85:
As of October 19, it looks like Dugdale is the frontrunner...

TrapsMcLats:
hmmm, i might have to go to this.

flexingtonsteele:
this is in my backyard, ill definetely be there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version