Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

AAS & Hair Loss

<< < (2/105) > >>

lyquid:

--- Quote from: Borracho on October 13, 2011, 08:06:02 AM ---Eventually I may be bald. I hope to delay that for as long as possible but I would still like to get on some hormones. I was thinking anavar and primo cycles. Just wondering if any of guys have been able to delay mpb or at least minimize it while getting benefits from aas.

--- End quote ---

first I'd say regain hair for a few weeks see how you respond. I hae regrown my hair and keep it. I shed bad if I stop my wonders for a few weeks.

do nizoral overnight for abit. It'll be itchy first few weeks in nizoral when you shampoo I noticed. Than when you do over night its fine. Use conditioner in morning. Nizoral drys on nicely no mess and hair smells super clean its nice.

that will most likely fix ur problems. I use a little spirolactone in the temples sometimes don't. I stil not sure how effect I've it is on paper its good. So you decide on the spiro. Topical spiro only of course.

and emu oil I suggest that one to. Both those will hinder that dht perfectly no build up of dht or sebum will be seen its a gaurwnteed lol.

I have used 400mg test a day so far with no shedding. You miss the niz for awjile you will shed lol. Every other nite is fine to it seems. And npp I've used 200mg a day which is fast deca of course. so ur choice. Most don't have problms with deca npp regardless but just stick to topicalls and it'll ensure it. Yes nandrolone converts to very weak androgen dhn n very weak at binding to receptors. But high doses in theory may cause hairloss cause the parent hormone still floating around is a strong androgen. But I have yet to see anyone complain of hairloss from deca. If they did was probably bunk shit. Decas more expensive than test. And underground labs have been busted many times before for putting test is everything n labelling it deca primo eq etc.

so stick to those topicals n ull be fine. Beware of eq winny n tren. Never was overboard on topicals on them but they hurt my hair line n shedding bad. Eq converts to a even stronger androgen dhb. Although in very small amounts. So I've seen mixed reviews on  no hairloss and some get it. Again like gh15 says most eq is fake anyways so tats why it prob don't cause hairloss. Its prob low dose deca in most cases labelled eq.

all I know is eq I got made me shed worse than test.

again lke I said my hair is fine. Full results may take a year. Expect to see nice results in a month even on niz emu. And others.

Borracho:
Gonna look into that emu oil and will get on that overnight nizoral asap before anything. Once I my get ass into shape I will start jabbing myself probably with some deca at a moderate dose. btw hows 400mgs a day of test feel like?

lyquid:

--- Quote from: Borracho on October 15, 2011, 05:39:43 PM ---Gonna look into that emu oil and will get on that overnight nizoral asap before anything. Once I my get ass into shape I will start jabbing myself probably with some deca at a moderate dose. btw hows 400mgs a day of test feel like?

--- End quote ---

remember what gh15 says. Don't wait to long younger the better1 lol.
and its great. Still pissed that I wasted yrs doing low doses. N not gaining past my first few cycles. Lets just say a good solid pound a day first 3 wks. Now back to npp 200mg a day. To compare. Seems gains are slight slower. I think just less water weight tho. Getting so many noticeable compliments. Not the that guys pretty big or loks good. Getting the "holy.." compliments now lol. Loooove it.

feels no differarnt than less test rly. Just get bigger faster less fat gain alot of muscle gain pops outta ur skin the muscle it grows so fast looks like lol. Def don't regret it. If it keeps going a pound a day or every other day it'll be so exciting. I believe gh15 says only takes 6 months to be pretty adanced bodybuilder. Don't waste ur time on 7 years of 500 test or 500 test 400 deca a wk lol. Good place to start but don't stay there. Specially since even I'm walking proof you can stop hairloss. Like I said try it naturally hairloss products ull see ur shedding stops completly and you regrow some. Than no excuses.

Borracho:
I would've thought that with higher doses the side effects would increase as well. I'm glad thats not the case and I look forward to doing nearly 3 gs of test a week someday too.  ;D

balzac:
dutasteride is excellent against hairloss and for nice skin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version