Author Topic: "Conspiracy" theories that have been proven true....  (Read 31678 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
"Conspiracy" theories that have been proven true....
« on: May 21, 2013, 03:37:12 AM »
I'll volunteer a few.

1) Chemtrails.

2) Black Helicopters.

DearLatspread

• Getbig II
  • International Superstar Deluxe
Re: "Conspiracy" theories that have been proven true....
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 07:01:02 AM »
3) The Ice Machine, Mirage Hotel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 07:03:45 AM »
Aliens wrote the declaration of independence.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 07:04:33 AM »
Aliens wrote the declaration of independence.

mexicans?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 07:06:30 AM »
mexicans?

I didn't say illegal did I?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 07:12:35 AM »
A theory, is a theory, is a...  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 08:52:39 AM »
I'll volunteer a few.

1) Chemtrails.

2) Black Helicopters.

1.  false
2.   there are many helecopters in the world.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 08:55:54 AM »
1.  false
2.   there are many helecopters in the world.

1. Chemtrails?  Is he serious?  Chemtrails have been debunked.

2.  Yeah, some helicopters are painted black but that doesn't prove a conspiracy theory of any kind.
A

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 03:32:16 PM »
I'll volunteer a few.

1) Chemtrails.

2) Black Helicopters.

Chemtrails? That must be the most stupid thing I have ever heard, because even the apes of the jungle are laughing their ass of because that theory. How about some facts about the matter? Do you imbecile know that there is certain amount of liquid needed to create visible fog? When we add that amount in dimensions of the trails, the amount of liquid needed to make those trails need a tank about five times bigger than the plane itself. Have you seen many planes with chemtanks size of the zeppelin? I know I haven't, so how in the name of god they are able to make those trails? Answer is simple, those trails are made from the humidity of the air, and there isn't any fucking chemicals in them, except those which comes from the exhaust of the motors. Do you even understand that there is laws of physics involved in this matter, and you have to understand it. There have to be at least 0.6 litres of liquid in the cubic meter of the air to make visible fog, no more and no less. Regarding the photos, those trails are at least 6 meters wide, so you can calculate how much liquid is needed.  π x r˛ gives you the area, and (area x length) x 0.6 litres gives you the amount of the liquid/capacity of the tank. If you look google earth you see that there is trails thousands of miles long, so the amount of liquid will be enormous. Where you are planning to keep it? Furthermore, every fucking aeroplane leaves those trails, even rockets like Apollo and space shuttle, and smaller planes. Why and how? Even F1 cars leaves those trails every now and then, so how the hell this is possible? Even that russian meteorite has one, so try to explain that

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 06:54:50 AM »
The Gov screws the upper middle class on taxes so they can never compete with the rich. This is my conspiracy theory.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 06:47:55 AM »
Air Force Whistleblower Confirms Geoengineering Agenda

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 10:24:52 AM »
Air Force Whistleblower Confirms Geoengineering Agenda

Yep, Fuck facts and physics, who needs them anyway? These raving mad and mentally ill people on youtube are the origin of absolute truth. It is amazing how stupid human can be, and still alive. This one has been studying these chemtrails 15-16 years, and he still has not even a clue of basic physics,. As I say, there need to be tons of liquid to make even 1 mile of these trails, so where are the tanks? Theory itself is quit stupid, these morons are poisoning the air which they are breathing, for some insane purpose, which is exactly what? And even if there is some mentally sick motive, there still isn't a way to deploy that kind of amount of any kind of material from aeroplane, because of the simple laws of physics. You stupid motherfuckers must start to make better conspiracy theories, because these old ones are ridiculous.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 01:29:26 AM »
Infowars along with World News Daily, Newsmax, and the Cato Institute are not good sources.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »
The IRS is targeting Conservatives.

This is a just another crazy conspiracy theory that turned out to be quite accurate. 
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 06:40:28 PM »
Not really.  It wasn't a CT to begin with and when found out, it was shown to be fact.

Spin away.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 07:35:02 PM »
Not really.  It wasn't a CT to begin with and when found out, it was shown to be fact.

Spin away.  ::)

Dah, ...you should be embarrassed to have written such an assinine statement.

Until shown to be fact, ...everything is a theory.

Conservatives theorized that IRS agents were conspiring to harass, intimidate & interfere with them.

Thus a "Conspiracy Theory", that was later proven to be true, ...as per the subject of this thread.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 07:39:43 PM »

Dah, ...you should be embarrassed to have written such an assinine statement.

Until shown to be fact, ...everything is a theory.

Conservatives theorized that IRS agents were conspiring to harass, intimidate & interfere with them.

Thus a "Conspiracy Theory", that was later proven to be true, ...as per the subject of this thread.

No.

It wasn't thought of as a conspiracy theory prior.  Not even good try.  The same stupid logic you use to support your dumb CT and opinions.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2013, 12:15:35 PM »
No.

It wasn't thought of as a conspiracy theory prior.  Not even good try.  The same stupid logic you use to support your dumb CT and opinions.

Correction, you mean to say it flew beneath YOUR radar as a conspiracy theory.

Just because you were unaware, or perhaps unaffected, does not mean that all shared your ignorance.

The many TEA party members harassed by the IRS were well aware of the conspiracy against them, which later was revealed, and subsequently admitted to.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 12:33:13 PM »
Correction, you mean to say it flew beneath YOUR radar as a conspiracy theory.

Just because you were unaware, or perhaps unaffected, does not mean that all shared your ignorance.

The many TEA party members harassed by the IRS were well aware of the conspiracy against them, which later was revealed, and subsequently admitted to.

No, not a correction.

It means i am not loony and so mentally deficient that i try rationalize anything i say.

It wasn't thought of as or accepted as a CT by anyone.  TEA Party people may have suspected that they were purposely being targeted but that doesn't qualify it as a CT in general sense or definition.

This is a detail absent from people who are no more than witless zealots easily influenced by any variety of fear propaganda, crappy pulp fiction or otherwise.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 02:43:07 PM »
No, not a correction.

It means i am not loony and so mentally deficient that i try rationalize anything i say.

It wasn't thought of as or accepted as a CT by anyone.  TEA Party people may have suspected that they were purposely being targeted but that doesn't qualify it as a CT in general sense or definition.

This is a detail absent from people who are no more than witless zealots easily influenced by any variety of fear propaganda, crappy pulp fiction or otherwise.

::)  ::) ::)  Lovely!

A bellicose pre-menstrual mod of a conspiracy theory board who appears to not even comprehend just what a conspiracy theory is.

It's definition is quite literal, ...and doesn't have to involve an element of shock or incredulity.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2013, 02:56:20 PM »
::)  ::) ::)  Lovely!

A bellicose pre-menstrual mod of a conspiracy theory board who appears to not even comprehend just what a conspiracy theory is.

It's definition is quite literal, ...and doesn't have to involve an element of shock or incredulity.

No it is not.  Only a idiot would think so and therefore i am not surprised you do.

Have you been smoking crack with your mayor or just selling it to him?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 09:54:57 PM »
Another conspiracy theory proven true is:

Big players manipulating global currency markets to achieve price suppression
w

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 10:27:24 AM »
::)  ::) ::)  Lovely!

Is there some misunderstanding what these conspiracy theories are? Please let me explain this to you guys: Conspiracy theory is a load of insane shit, which has been cooked up in the brains of imbecile, and it is feed to you guys as a virtual reality by foil hat idiots. There isn't words to describe how hard it is to find any real evidence about the claims of these theories, and there is simply and clear reason for it. 99.9999% of these theories are complete bullshit. They are imaginary stories made by mentally ill people.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 10:13:39 PM »
Is there some misunderstanding what these conspiracy theories are? Please let me explain this to you guys: Conspiracy theory is a load of insane shit, which has been cooked up in the brains of imbecile, and it is feed to you guys as a virtual reality by foil hat idiots. There isn't words to describe how hard it is to find any real evidence about the claims of these theories, and there is simply and clear reason for it. 99.9999% of these theories are complete bullshit. They are imaginary stories made by mentally ill people.

Well if that's what you truly believe, ...then you have no need to waste any time reading this board then?

....so run along. 

Ps: Have a Nice Day! :)
w

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 03:46:17 AM »
Well if that's what you truly believe, ...then you have no need to waste any time reading this board then?

....so run along. 

Ps: Have a Nice Day! :)

It seem to me that there has to be someone who are willing to teach you guys to use your brains to something else than these childish theories. It is also obvious that truth makes your head hurt, so you don't want to know it. You should still know what is causing the pain, and reason is simple. Your brains try to think, and that is something they are not used to do.