Author Topic: Bostin Lloyd on Physique competitors  (Read 1586 times)

Simple Simon

Bostin Lloyd on Physique competitors
« on: August 02, 2014, 12:52:08 PM »

So alot of people have been asking me lately if imma go to this or that show and my answer is NO.. im done with shows until I decide to get onstage again myself in the near future.... and heres the reason y and im sure lots of people will agree and the homos will disagree of coarse.... if im paying 70-80 dollars to watch a bodybuilding show I wanna see competitive bodybuilding not competitive fagsique homos battling it out... they might as well play swords with each other onstage... but honestly the most annoying part is whether im in the auditorium talking to someone or trying to take a piss in the bathroom or in the hotel lobby these homos are fucking everywhere posing feeling each other up giving posing advise on how to look more flamboyant etc... its ruining bodybuilding and will continue to do so because of greedy promoters... fagsique is easy... theirs absolutely no art to it like bodybuilding... this picture I posted explains alot... look how fucking stupid these dudes look.. their worse then females n the funny thing abt this division is they dont even know what the hell their actually looking for... I go to shows to watch real men who have worked hard battle it out in the mandatories... if I wanted to see these clowns prance around id go to a damn gay bar and watch go go dancers. . Ive even seen these dudes put makeup on each other cause facial appearance is judged supposedly... So saying that no shows for me... have a great Saturday everyone!! LOL

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Lloyd on Physique competitors
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 01:04:21 PM »
is he being ironic
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 01:10:42 PM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V