Author Topic: I predict....  (Read 1901 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
I predict....
« on: August 28, 2014, 07:11:45 AM »
Scorpio's are notorious for being pessimists, but I predict another beheading in the UK in the not so distant future. Lee Rigby will not be the last. Apparently there's 200 ex ISIS already back in the UK most of which in London.

I have no confidence in the current systems we have in place, more concerned about reputation and human rights than protecting us as the priority.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: I predict....
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:25:38 AM »
Good point.

The only thing that has stopped things like that happening more already, is that the men who are being radicalised in the U.K. can't bring themselves to actually do it.

Now you've got a couple of hundred of the cunts, fresh from making head kebabs 2 weeks ago walking around our city centres, and working in Crunchy Fried Chicken

#helpforheroeshoody'sgoingonebay

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 07:43:54 AM »
I don't think these guys will wait for a soldier. A girl in a mini skirt a jew a gay man....etc.
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 07:51:22 AM »
when i was a young kid...

my grandfather told me that the problem for the futur is not that people are getting so old and that too little working people have to support too many retired elders....

he said the problem will be too many foreigners

he was always right my grandfather

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 07:57:27 AM »

my grandfather told me that the problem for the futur is not that people are getting so old and that too little working people have to support too many retired elders....

It's a little of both. Native Europeans are slowly killing themselves off with near zero birth rates. Mohammad and his wives have 12 kids. You do the math.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 08:00:56 AM »
It's a little of both. Native Europeans are slowly killing themselves off with near zero birth rates. Mohammad and his wives have 12 kids. You do the math.
yes that was what he was trying to say also

i fear for the future  :-\

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 08:27:59 AM »

Exactly.

It's not 'foreigners' that are the problem though, it's when the host nation becomes a minorty they can no longer enforce their traditions or values on the state, and depending on your opinion on those traditions, that might be a good or terrible thing to happen.

I'm a son of an immigrant in the U.K. so I can't say that we should stop immigration, however there needs to be a limit defined.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 08:32:03 AM »
Exactly.

It's not 'foreigners' that are the problem though, it's when the host nation becomes a minorty they can no longer enforce their traditions or values on the state, and depending on your opinion on those traditions, that might be a good or terrible thing to happen.

I'm a son of an immigrant in the U.K. so I can't say that we should stop immigration, however there needs to be a limit defined.

It's also the rate and the continuous influx...when you put them all in one place and keep topping up the populace, you create a new community, rather than assimilate the new arrivals into the already established society.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 08:35:06 AM »
It's also the rate and the continuous influx...when you put them all in one place and keep topping up the populace, you create a new community, rather than assimilate the new arrivals into the already established society.

True.

When I walk around certain parts of London, sometimes there can be 20 shops without a single 'english' name or writing on them

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 09:03:49 AM »
the first time someone comes up to me and says i cant hold my wives hand

i will reduce the problem by one
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 09:22:10 AM »

I personally would never move into a country I did not like, have an interest in its culture and everything about it, language, laws....etc. Come here, hate the locals hate everything about the culture yet stay and make everyones life miserable. If you don't like seeing women wearing skirts and people drinking beer, buy yourself a one way ticket to Pakistan or Bangldesh...simple.
S

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 11:40:45 AM »
Good point.

The only thing that has stopped things like that happening more already, is that the men who are being radicalised in the U.K. can't bring themselves to actually do it.

Now you've got a couple of hundred of the cunts, fresh from making head kebabs 2 weeks ago walking around our city centres, and working in Crunchy Fried Chicken

#helpforheroeshoody'sgoingonebay

I deffo will not be wearing my uniform outside of work anymore. Granted I work at Kwikfit, but the thoughts still there.