Author Topic: Foreign aid  (Read 1379 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Foreign aid
« on: September 30, 2014, 10:42:59 AM »
What do you think of us sending out so much in foreign aid? 12 bill last year apparently including a large chink to India who have recently sent a satellite to orbit Mars. I got no problem with feeding starving kids but shit like satelittes that aint what aid moneys for or am I wrong?

Simple Simon

Re: Foreign aid
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 01:19:10 PM »
What do you think of us sending out so much in foreign aid? 12 bill last year apparently including a large chink to India who have recently sent a satellite to orbit Mars. I got no problem with feeding starving kids but shit like satelittes that aint what aid moneys for or am I wrong?
Finally, Harridens gone.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Foreign aid
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 06:43:17 PM »
Its an investment. Maybe soon they don't need to be helped. A satellite in the orbit of mars is a gig deal
They have to move ahead with technology if they can. Just feeding them will never be enough,ever!