Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The Republican Party is Dead

<< < (2/47) > >>

Wolfox:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on October 30, 2014, 12:51:35 PM ---Why do you think Republicans hold the House, are poised to take the Senate, and hold a majority of governorships and state legislatures? 

--- End quote ---

Why do you think a black commie muslim president was voted in TWICE in America to be the most powerful man in the world?

2Thick:

--- Quote from: Wolfox on October 30, 2014, 12:41:20 PM ---It is dead. Bush and his retarded former followers killed the repub party at the executive level. That's why the American people voted a black muslim commie into presidency. Next elected will be a woman Democrat.

You deserve it for bush. Its your punishment but you will benefit from it. You wont have to deal with another horrible repub. Complain all you want but deep down inside you know Dems are better.

--- End quote ---

So you're not even American? Another bleeding heart foreigner who worships Obama and knows what's better for us than we do?

He was elected twice most likely because the majority of Americans are easily fooled and many are painfully dumb, ignorant, indifferent, etc.

andreisdaman:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on October 30, 2014, 12:38:25 PM ---I think on paper that conservatism is superior to liberalism, but I agree that both parties suck.  Money has corrupted the system.  There are very few in DC that I respect, regardless of party. 

--- End quote ---

If you think conservatism is better than being a progressive you are out of your mind...Conservatism means standing still.......denying science.....keeping minorities in their place, and limited thinking all so as to maintain the status quo.....Liberalism means moving forward towards a more inclusive society.....yes money has corrupted both parties..I agree with that..

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: andreisdaman on October 30, 2014, 03:11:10 PM ---If you think conservatism is better than being a progressive you are out of your mind...Conservatism means standing still.......denying science.....keeping minorities in their place, and limited thinking all so as to maintain the status quo.....Liberalism means moving forward towards a more inclusive society.....yes money has corrupted both parties..I agree with that..

--- End quote ---

So?   Comminists like yourself should be excluded

tonymctones:

--- Quote from: andreisdaman on October 30, 2014, 03:11:10 PM ---If you think conservatism is better than being a progressive you are out of your mind...Conservatism means standing still.......denying science.....keeping minorities in their place, and limited thinking all so as to maintain the status quo.....Liberalism means moving forward towards a more inclusive society.....yes money has corrupted both parties..I agree with that..

--- End quote ---
yup and liberalism is all about free love, gay sex and taking money from others to help support your drug habits.

Hyperbole...not just for libtards anymore ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version