Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Trump = Winning

<< < (788/1184) > >>

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on February 23, 2022, 01:02:45 PM ---Wait, can this be a real story coming from what some, including you have referred to as the fake media. :) I'm actually surprised you read the NY Times. Like Coach, I thought you got all your news from FOX, The Daily Caller and the Epoch Times.  :)

--- End quote ---

I get the NYT delivered to my house daily.   Their editorial page is garbage, but they do actual decent reporting on other topics. 

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on February 23, 2022, 01:08:20 PM ---I get the NYT delivered to my house daily.   Their editorial page is garbage, but they do actual decent reporting on other topics.

--- End quote ---

This is good to know. Some folks here automatically discount anything coming from the NY Times as fake News. I get the NY Times  delivered to my email inbox. You should give it a try if you aren't already a subscriber. It only cost me $4.00 a month. Because you get home delivery, you could probably get the email subscription free. You don't have to wait all day for the news. Stories are delivered via email as soon as they happen.

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on February 23, 2022, 01:27:42 PM ---This is good to know. Some folks here automatically discount anything coming from the NY Times as fake News. I get the NY Times  delivered to my email inbox. You should give it a try if you aren't already a subscriber. It only cost me $4.00 a month. Because you get home delivery, you could probably get the email subscription free. You don't have to wait all day for the news. Stories are delivered via email as soon as they happen.

--- End quote ---

I get both.   The physical delivery and the email.    I like the NYT.  The weekend edition on Saturday is great.  The health page on the internet is great with a lot of good stuff as well.  A lot of value is provided beyond the editorial nonsense. 

Soul Crusher:
Two prosecutors working on Manhattan DA’s Trump Organization probe resign
CNN Fake News and Pervert Factory ^ | 23 February 2022 | Sonia Moghe and Devan Cole
Posted on 2/23/2022, 4:40:29 PM by

Two top prosecutors working on the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into the Trump Organization resigned Wednesday, leaving the years-old probe without two key players as it appeared to have entered a crucial phase.

Carey Dunne and Mark Pomerantz submitted their resignations to the DA’s office, Danielle Filson, a spokeswoman for the office, told CNN in a statement, adding that “we are grateful for their service.”

“The investigation is ongoing,” Filson said. “We can’t comment further.”

The New York Times first reported the prosecutors’ resignations. CNN has reached out to Pomerantz and Dunne for comment.

The resignations come as the new Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, has “indicated to them that he had doubts about moving forward with a case against” former President Donald Trump, the Times said, citing conversations with people with knowledge of the matter.

The Times said that the “precise reasons for Mr. Bragg’s pullback are unknown,” noting that “he has made few public statements about the status of the inquiry since taking office.”

CNN reported in December that the investigation appears to be coming to a head, with prosecutors focusing on the accuracy of the Trump Organization’s financial statements when seeking financing, according to people familiar with the matter.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.com ...

Dos Equis:
He has to be one of the most investigated persons in American history.  And you should see comments in news feeds about any of these cases/investigations.  Liberals-progressives-statists are really hoping he goes to prison.  For something.  Anything.  Bunch of fascists. 

Two prosecutors leading Manhattan criminal probe into Trump RESIGN after new DA Alvin Bragg raised 'serious doubts' about case: Probe grinds to halt with NO witnesses questioned for a month
The grand jury convened for the Manhattan District Attorney's investigation is expected to see its term expire in April, severely hampering the probe
Probe has reportedly stalled for weeks without witness testimony or evidence
It's not immediately clear why Bragg appears to be pulling back from it
The investigation is separate from a civil tax fraud probe being run by New York Attorney General Letitia James, which Trump was deposed for
He hasn't been accused of wrongdoing in either of the investigations
A former SDNY prosecutor said the top attorneys' resignation means it's 'dead'
By ELIZABETH ELKIND, POLITICS REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 23 February 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10544239/Two-Manhattan-prosecutors-leading-criminal-investigation-Trump-RESIGN-doubts.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version