Author Topic: Kamala plans to run for POTUS  (Read 68233 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Kamala plans to run for POTUS
« Reply #425 on: March 19, 2022, 06:56:39 AM »
Skip to comments.

Ninth Kamala Harris senior staffer jumps ship, leaving just one now
American Thinker ^ | 03/18/2022 | Monica Showalter
Posted on 3/19/2022, 9:25:58 AM by SeekAndFind

Kamala Harris is a nightmare to work for, reportedly refusing to do her 'homework' her staff prepare for her and then blaming staff when her ignorance makes her a laughingstock to the public.

Not surprisingly, she hasn't been able to keep staff. That was news a few months ago, and the bad public relations from it died down with the news cycle.

But it doesn't mean the flight still isn't happening.

The Daily Mail did some interesting digging and found this:

Kamala Harris is losing her ninth staffer since June in deputy press secretary Sabrina Singh, who is moving to the Defense Department.

Singh worked with the vice president for over two years, joining the then-senator's team in March 2020 during the presidential campaign to run communications after working on the campaigns of Michael Bloomberg and Corey Booker.

Staffers in the vice president's office have been jumping ship after a year full of messaging blunders and a barrage of personal attacks on the VP, combined with viral rumors of toxicity within the office and tensions between Harris's and President Biden's offices.

The vice president's office could employ up to around 50 staffers at any given time.

Of the four-person senior press shop that began with Harris, only one remains - Herbie Ziskend. Ziskend will be promoted to senior advisor for communications, according to an email sent to an internal email shared with DailyMail.com.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: March 22, 2022, 04:13:14 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: March 22, 2022, 04:35:37 AM »
Kamala Harris comes out with another whacked oratorical moment
American Thinker ^ | Andrea Widberg
Posted on 3/22/2022, 5:38:08 AM

Without hearing more of the speech, I have a sense that Kamala is trying to point out that, given childhood’s brevity, we cannot delay this government project to ensure that kids get high-speed internet during that brief interlude. (That’s my guess.)

*snip*

Richard Grenell, Trump’s former Acting Director of National Intelligence and former US Ambassador to Germany, knows Harris and has nothing good to say about her. I’ve cued the video so it goes straight to the Harris material but I actually recommend the whole thing. What Grenell has to say about Biden’s foreign policy, Antony Blinken’s qualifications, and Angela Merkel’s disastrous decisions (among other things) is worth hearing:

You know, they’re not competent and I blame the Sacramento media for allowing Kamala Harris, as a woman and as a Black person, to rise and win all of these different offices simply because of her identity. She wasn’t qualified. She doesn’t have the capacity and I honestly will double down on that.

If you look, there’s no possible way Susan Rice and Ron Klain did not prepare her with a good book [about Ukraine] of what to say and what to do and what the policy was. I don’t think it was a lack of preparation. I think it is a capacity issue; that she doesn’t understand these issues.

She’s been allowed to rise to the top without any vetting from the media. There’s been no push until she got into the presidential [race] and then the national media, a little bit, were like, “Wait, you’re not really ready,” and so she imploded. But the Sacramento media allowed her just to, you know, capapult and take over. I don’t think she’s qualified.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #428 on: March 23, 2022, 08:41:14 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/newt-gingrich-kamala-harris-may-dumbest-person-ever-elected-vice-president-video/

During a recent appearance on FOX News, former house speaker Newt Gingrich offered his assessment of Kamala Harris and did not hold back.

Gingrich suggested that Harris may be the dumbest person ever elected vice president.

He also theorized that this might be the reason why people keep resigning from her office.

Gingrich: Kamala Harris May Be the ‘Dumbest Person’ Elected as Vice President

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich said the country has “strong reason” to pray for Joe Biden’s health, and the reason is that Kamala Harris is the “dumbest person” ever to be vice president.

You know, he [Biden] may or may not have cognitive decline problems at his age, but at her age, she’s just dumb,” Gingrich said on Hannity on Fox News Monday evening. “Let’s be clear, Kamala Harris may be the dumbest person ever elected vice president in American history and that’s why people keep resigning.”

Harris’s office has been plagued by a series of high-profile exits. This week, her national security advisor, Nancy McEldowney, bailed.

“If you were her national security advisor, and you were competent, and you’d worked hard, and you knew what you were doing, and you watched her in Poland break up laughing when she’s asked about Ukrainian refugees, you had to feel a sense of total humiliation,” Gingrich explained.

It’s hard to argue with Gingrich when Kamala Harris says things like this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/newt-gingrich-kamala-harris-may-dumbest-person-ever-elected-vice-president-video/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: March 23, 2022, 09:52:18 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: March 24, 2022, 04:50:09 AM »
Kamala Harris felt 'wounded' and 'belittled' by the photo Vogue chose for her February 2021 cover, book says
Business insider ^ | 03/23/2022 | Grace Panetta
Posted on 3/23/2022, 9:08:07 PM by

Vice President Kamala Harris felt "belittled" and "wounded" by the cover photo of her that Vogue selected for its February 2021 issue and dispatched a top aide to complain to Anna Wintour, a forthcoming book reportedly says.

Politico's West Wing Playbook newsletter on Tuesday published excerpts of "This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America's Future" by the New York Times reporters Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns, set to be released in May, that detailed Harris' reaction to the controversial Vogue cover.

(Excerpt) Read more at businessinsider.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: March 24, 2022, 05:13:05 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: March 24, 2022, 06:03:07 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: March 24, 2022, 09:33:50 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: March 25, 2022, 06:38:03 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: April 04, 2022, 10:22:00 AM »
Report: Kamala Harris Faces Another Staff Shakeup After Internal Friction
https://www.breitbart.com ^ | 4 Apr 2022 | WENDELL HUSEBØ
Posted on 4/4/2022, 1:09:38 PM

Vice President Kamala Harris is facing another staffing shakeup after internal friction has plagued her office for months.

Deputy Chief of Staff Michael Fuchs will abandon Vice President Kamala Harris in the coming weeks, according to Reuters. Fuchs’s departure marks the sixth departure of a top staffer in recent months.

Fuchs, a former staffer in former Presidents Bill Clinton’s and Barack Obama’s administrations, worked with Harris on both international and domestic policies. He also coordinated staff and traveled with the vice president abroad.

Harris’s office, which has been tossed to and fro by “disorder, bad press, and, at times, internal frictions” because of Harris’s reported “abusive environment,” where staffers have been “treated like shit,” has had a slew of resignations and departures in recent months during political “shitshow” resets.

Those who have left Harris include Kate Childs Graham, director of speechwriting for Harris; Senior Adviser Symone Sanders; Peter Velz, director of press operations; Vince Evans, deputy director of the Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs; and Communications Director Ashley Etienne.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: April 04, 2022, 11:34:34 AM »
I was fired for a joke about Kamala Harris’s outfit
Spectator World ^ | April 4th, 2022 | Amber Athey
Posted on 4/4/2022, 2:08:34 PM by

A ‘conservative’ radio station caves to the mob.

I am no stranger to cancel culture — or what we know more commonly (and accurately, in my opinion) as censorship.

When I was one of a handful of conservatives on a liberal college campus, my peers on the left reported me to our resident advisor for “creating an unsafe environment” and demanded the administration step in to cancel speaker events I hosted through the College Republicans. They later would ask the university to revoke my degree. Throughout my six years as a political journalist and commentator, left-wing activists have tried every trick in the book to drive me out of the industry: digging up old tweets, demeaning my appearance and harassing my employers.

None of it has worked… until now.

About a month ago today, I posted a tweet during the State of the Union address poking fun at Vice President Kamala Harris’s outfit. Harris wore a chocolate brown business suit that was panned on social media — some users compared her to a Hershey’s chocolate bar, while others wondered why she wore the same color as her chair. I went for a UPS joke, featuring the company’s now retired slogan:

“Kamala looks like a UPS employee — what can brown do for you? Nothing good, apparently.”

No one had a problem with the tweet until a few days later, when I spoke critically of protests in favor of “trans kids” at the University of North Texas. A group of maniacal left-wing activists who want to chemically castrate children in the name of “gender affirmation” came after me. All of a sudden, the Kamala tweet was being re-framed as racist and dozens of Twitter accounts were bragging about contacting my employers about my “bigotry.”

(Excerpt) Read more at spectatorworld.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: April 06, 2022, 09:17:43 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: April 07, 2022, 02:49:49 AM »
She'll probably be President soon. Lucky us.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: April 13, 2022, 01:14:33 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #440 on: April 21, 2022, 05:20:23 PM »
Another Kamala staffer leaves.

Kamala Harris' chief of staff Tina Flournoy to exit administration

Vice President Kamala Harris' chief of staff Tina Flournoy is leaving the Biden-Harris administration and will be replaced by veteran White House staffer Lorraine Voles, a White House official tells CBS News.

Voles has been a senior adviser to the vice president since last summer and served as communications director for former Vice President Al Gore. A White House official says Flournoy recruited Voles to work in Harris' office. Flournoy has served as Harris' chief of staff since the beginning of the administration.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-chief-of-staff-tina-flournoy-exits-administration/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #441 on: April 21, 2022, 06:56:17 PM »

It is incredible how clueless and dishonest so many of these liberal talking heads can be.  They really do rely on people being dumb or uniformed. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #442 on: April 24, 2022, 12:03:43 AM »
Jill Biden's anger at Harris detailed in new book: 'Do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe?'

First lady Jill Biden expressed frustration that Kamala Harris was the top choice for vice president, according to an upcoming book from two New York Times reporters.

An excerpt provided to Fox News from Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns' forthcoming book, "This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America's Future," describes the vice presidential nomination process during Joe Biden's 2020 campaign.

"'There are millions of people in the United States,' she began. ‘Why,’ she asked, ‘do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe,'" the authors wrote of a conversation Jill Biden had after she learned Harris became a leading candidate to serve as Biden's running mate.

Several from Biden's inner circle, however, supported Harris on the ticket. Ron Klain, now the White House chief of staff, had been tasked with vetting vice presidential candidates and, according to the book, told Biden early on that Harris was most qualified for the job as she had sought the presidency herself.

"Yes, Harris had attacked Biden more harshly than any other major candidate in the Democratic primaries. Yes, the Biden family had seen it as a smear and a betrayal. In Klain's assessment, that would work to Biden's advantage," the book states. "Choosing Harris will show people that you are magnanimous and forgiving, Klain told Biden. It will show the country just what a unifying leader you can be."

The book also highlights Biden's own reservations to select Harris as a running mate. Noting her "past romantic relationship with Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor who had appointed Harris to a pair of minor political positions," the book said Biden described the behavior "as the kind of thing that should be off limits."

Others considered as a Biden running mate, as discussed in the book, included New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, as well as activists and members of Congress from across the country.

Another candidate who pushed hard for the role was Stacey Abrams, who, according to the book, did "not pass the test" and was seen by Biden's advisers as a lost cause after she failed to win the Georgia gubernatorial race in 2018. Other candidates discussed in the book, including Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill.; Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif.; and Rep. Val Demmings, D-Fla., were all seen by Biden's campaign as "compromised or risky" selections. Those candidates also reached a similar conclusion: Harris was going to be the nominee.

Biden's advisers considered Harris to be the safest choice for winning the White House, even with her history of targeting Biden.

"You know, white women are incredibly racist, as are white men," a close adviser to Biden said in the book. "None of it was safe. It was a risky thing to do. But it was the safest of choices that we had."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-vice-president-kamala-harris-stacey-abrams-jonathan-martin-alex-burns-book

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #443 on: April 24, 2022, 04:11:05 AM »
Jill Biden's anger at Harris detailed in new book: 'Do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe?'

First lady Jill Biden expressed frustration that Kamala Harris was the top choice for vice president, according to an upcoming book from two New York Times reporters.

An excerpt provided to Fox News from Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns' forthcoming book, "This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America's Future," describes the vice presidential nomination process during Joe Biden's 2020 campaign.

"'There are millions of people in the United States,' she began. ‘Why,’ she asked, ‘do we have to choose the one who attacked Joe,'" the authors wrote of a conversation Jill Biden had after she learned Harris became a leading candidate to serve as Biden's running mate.

Several from Biden's inner circle, however, supported Harris on the ticket. Ron Klain, now the White House chief of staff, had been tasked with vetting vice presidential candidates and, according to the book, told Biden early on that Harris was most qualified for the job as she had sought the presidency herself.

"Yes, Harris had attacked Biden more harshly than any other major candidate in the Democratic primaries. Yes, the Biden family had seen it as a smear and a betrayal. In Klain's assessment, that would work to Biden's advantage," the book states. "Choosing Harris will show people that you are magnanimous and forgiving, Klain told Biden. It will show the country just what a unifying leader you can be."

The book also highlights Biden's own reservations to select Harris as a running mate. Noting her "past romantic relationship with Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor who had appointed Harris to a pair of minor political positions," the book said Biden described the behavior "as the kind of thing that should be off limits."

Others considered as a Biden running mate, as discussed in the book, included New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, as well as activists and members of Congress from across the country.

Another candidate who pushed hard for the role was Stacey Abrams, who, according to the book, did "not pass the test" and was seen by Biden's advisers as a lost cause after she failed to win the Georgia gubernatorial race in 2018. Other candidates discussed in the book, including Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill.; Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif.; and Rep. Val Demmings, D-Fla., were all seen by Biden's campaign as "compromised or risky" selections. Those candidates also reached a similar conclusion: Harris was going to be the nominee.

Biden's advisers considered Harris to be the safest choice for winning the White House, even with her history of targeting Biden.

"You know, white women are incredibly racist, as are white men," a close adviser to Biden said in the book. "None of it was safe. It was a risky thing to do. But it was the safest of choices that we had."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-vice-president-kamala-harris-stacey-abrams-jonathan-martin-alex-burns-book

The books are coming, my friend.  Publishers are waiting for Biden's departure from the Whitehouse.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: April 24, 2022, 01:37:08 PM »
The books are coming, my friend.  Publishers are waiting for Biden's departure from the Whitehouse.
It's irritating that they are silent until he is gone. How far will the country fall in the next 2 1/2 years all to protect this nitwit?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: April 26, 2022, 11:44:14 AM »
Biden SNAPPED at Kamala so harshly 'even Republican senators were taken aback' during meeting
daily mail ^
Posted on 4/26/2022, 12:10:36 PM by algore

Vice President Kamala Harris quickly learned not to come between President Biden and his negotiations with Congress, when the president once snapped at her so harshly even Republican senators in the meeting were shocked.

In a meeting last May, Biden tried to persuade Republican lawmakers to support $1 trillion in infrastructure spending.

And while Biden was ready for a compromise, Harris thought the bill was skimpy.

'Harris thought that there was something missing from the conversation,' New York Times reporters Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns wrote in their book, This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America’s Future.

She began turning the conversation toward Democratic priorities, including family and social spending, which were originally included in the larger Build Back Better bill.

She 'began to make the case for a larger package than the one Republicans seemed to have in mind.'

'Biden dismissed her comment immediately,' the authors wrote, in so harsh a tone 'that even the Republican senators were taken aback.'

Biden was typically 'scrupulously respectful' of his second-in-command, but the moment revealed that infrastructure negotiations were his and his alone.

The latest revelations in This Will Not Pass include claims Jill Biden was opposed to her husband selecting Harris as his running mate after she attacked him during the Democratic primary debate in June 2019.

It also follows reports last year of tension between Biden and Harris and allegations of bullying and a 'toxic culture' from staff in her office.

Biden also, according to the book, expressed reservations himself about selecting Harris for his ticket.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #447 on: April 26, 2022, 12:22:51 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: April 28, 2022, 09:20:52 AM »