Author Topic: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.  (Read 187300 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Biden failures, corruption, destruction, and collapse Thread.
« Reply #300 on: May 11, 2021, 06:18:57 PM »
He better try to reverse that decision quickly before things get ugly.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: May 11, 2021, 06:53:30 PM »
War about ready to break out in Israel....gas prices are just starting to climb.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: May 11, 2021, 09:45:00 PM »
FFS! HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #303 on: May 12, 2021, 06:28:38 AM »
Texas Farmer, Wife Blast Biden After Finding 5 Little Migrant Girls Abandoned In Brutal Heat
dailywire.com ^ | May 11, 2021 | Hank Berrien
Posted on 5/11/2021, 3:44:08 PM by lowbridge

On Mother’s Day, a 75-year-old Texas farmer found five abandoned little girls in the dirt on his property near the Mexico border, prompting the farmer’s wife to blast the Biden administration for its immigration policies, saying, “If this doesn’t make you mad and make you want to take to the streets, I don’t know what will.”

Jimmy Hobbs and his wife Katie found the five girls, three of whom came from Honduras, ages seven, three, and two, and two little girls from Guatemala, ages five and eleven months.

Katie Hobbs told Texas Congressman Tony Gonzales, “These children were dumped out on the side of the river here on our farm. If this doesn’t make you mad and make you want to take to the streets, I don’t know what will. They have no mother, no father, no nothing. This is one of our workers’ wives right here taking care of this tiny one. No one with these children.”

Jimmy Hobbs, who farms onions and watermelons on the farm he has always lived on and owned in Quemado, Texas, said he thought the girls would have died in the heat if they hadn’t been found.

“I was making a round here on the farm and it was about 8.30 in the morning, just driving along and all of a sudden I see them there at the side of the bank here on the river,” he stated. “Five little baby girls, all by themselves, hungry, crying. One didn’t have any clothes on, wasn’t even old enough to walk, crawling around. So immediately, I called the Border Patrol. They’re probably snowed under, they don’t have any help either. I waited for a while then I called

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: May 12, 2021, 06:37:07 AM »
Pumps run dry on day five of Colonial Pipeline cyber attack: Cars line up outside stations across the South
Daily Mail ^ | 10:55 EDT, 11 May 2021 | HARRIET ALEXANDER
Posted on 5/11/2021, 7:02:19 PM by conservative98

Gas stations from Florida to Virginia have closed their pumps and a state of emergency has been declared by the governor of North Carolina after Colonial Pipeline was forced to shut off the nation's biggest fuel pipeline when it was hacked.

The FBI has confirmed that DarkSide, a Russian hacking outfit made up of ransomware veterans, was responsible for the attack on Colonial Pipeline, which runs from Texas to New Jersey and transports 45 percent of the East Coast's fuel supply.

The 5,500 pipeline shut down five days ago and services are only gradually being restored now. Colonial, which is based in Atlanta, Georgia, has not yet said whether it has already paid or is negotiating a ransom with the hackers.

Colonial said it was working to 'substantially' resume operations by the end of this week but reports of gas shortages are already emerging up and down the East Coast as motorists were spotted lining up in Florida, North Carolina, Georgia and Virginia.

Meanwhile, at least 24 other companies across a range of industries were also reportedly affected by the ransomware attack and Newt Gingrich, the former Speaker of the House, called for military strikes to kill those involved in an 'act of war' against America.

The pipeline supplies nearly half of all the East Coast's fuel needs, including Atlanta's airport - the world's busiest, by passenger traffic. The pipeline also serves 90 U.S. military installations and 26 oil refineries.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: May 12, 2021, 08:25:46 AM »
Are there any Dems who can honestly say that the country is better off now under this administration than the last one?

How/Why is that the case if so?

Honestly... I'm asking... I can't see how anyone could think this is the case.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: May 12, 2021, 08:39:45 AM »
Are there any Dems who can honestly say that the country is better off now under this administration than the last one?

Inflation, gas lines, new middle east war brewing, woke bs, economy not evening responding to stimulus crack, etc

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: May 12, 2021, 10:11:48 AM »
Inflation, gas lines, new middle east war brewing, woke bs, economy not evening responding to stimulus crack, etc

missing the biggest one...

the catastrophic completely open border to Mexico and the mess going on there and the MSM totally ignoring it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: May 12, 2021, 10:12:45 AM »
missing the biggest one...

the catastrophic completely open border to Mexico and the mess going on there and the MSM totally ignoring it

That too.   

The first 100 days holiday is over.   This fake bs liberal garbage admn is already over. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #310 on: May 12, 2021, 10:31:04 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: May 12, 2021, 12:15:32 PM »
Even the press is going to turn against this administration at this rapid rate.

First special election recall for POTUS?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: May 12, 2021, 12:20:22 PM »
 :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: May 12, 2021, 01:36:05 PM »

Everyday, it gets better because there is less talk in the media about the 2020 loser and more about the winner.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #314 on: May 12, 2021, 01:42:47 PM »
Everyday, it gets better because there is less talk in the media about the 2020 loser and more about the winner.

This is really what matters, huh? This is the exact mindset that landed us in this mess. "Anyone is better than Trump"

The reality of it all is the Harris administration is too woke to deal with real problems in this world. They're only successes have been gaining ground on covid which was really started by Trump getting the vaccine.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #315 on: May 12, 2021, 01:46:20 PM »

I would like to hear this as well. And to think that were only about 5 months in to this 4 year term....that's a scary thought.

I wonder how this will be Trump's fault.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: May 12, 2021, 01:55:55 PM »
Psaki Accidently Admits Why Joe Biden Has Not Visited The Southern Border
Conservative Brief ^ | 5/12 | Martin Walsh
Posted on 5/12/2021, 2:18:58 PM by TrumpianRepublican

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is suggesting Joe Biden has not visited the southern border because there is reportedly low public interest in the matter.

During an episode of “The Axe Files” podcast, hosted by David Axelrod, Psaki touched on the situation at the border and why the president has not visited.

“What we’ve tried to do in general in thinking about how we use his time, is really think about what the public cares about. The public cares about the pandemic, the economy. We’re often asked, ‘Why doesn’t he go to the border?’ Important issue. We’re focused on it,” Psaki said.

She added, “What percentage of the public is focused on the border? A much smaller percentage than who’s focused on the pandemic and the economy. So that may be maddening, but, you know, that’s what we try to do.”

(Excerpt) Read more at conservativebrief.com ...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: May 12, 2021, 02:25:12 PM »
Psaki Accidently Admits Why Joe Biden Has Not Visited The Southern Border
Conservative Brief ^ | 5/12 | Martin Walsh
Posted on 5/12/2021, 2:18:58 PM by TrumpianRepublican

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is suggesting Joe Biden has not visited the southern border because there is reportedly low public interest in the matter.

During an episode of “The Axe Files” podcast, hosted by David Axelrod, Psaki touched on the situation at the border and why the president has not visited.

“What we’ve tried to do in general in thinking about how we use his time, is really think about what the public cares about. The public cares about the pandemic, the economy. We’re often asked, ‘Why doesn’t he go to the border?’ Important issue. We’re focused on it,” Psaki said.

She added, “What percentage of the public is focused on the border? A much smaller percentage than who’s focused on the pandemic and the economy. So that may be maddening, but, you know, that’s what we try to do.”

(Excerpt) Read more at conservativebrief.com ...

That's probably true.

Unless you live within a few hundred miles of the border, it has zero impact on your daily life.

However for the people that DO live close to the border, their lives are in a bad place right now. The migrants are stealing everything in site and getting violent. They don't have any money or opportunity for work, so they are getting drastic.

Near Del Rio, Texas. My family has a ranch down there about 45 miles from Mexico. This is one of the major areas these migrants are crossing. Homes are being broken into, guns/money/jewelry stolen, cars stolen, farm equipment stolen. The problem is that these migrants cannot sell any of that until they get to a larger city like San Antonio. So they rob people and end up dumping this stuff a few miles down the road.

It's not going to stop with the current administration. My uncle already sent us an email saying for all of us to stay away from the ranch and that he's going to sell it. We've had this land in our family for over 100 years.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: May 12, 2021, 07:07:16 PM »

At least Bernie Bros are getting paid to sell the country down the river. Old libs are fine trading the country away for personality issues.

SAD!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #319 on: May 12, 2021, 07:35:25 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: May 13, 2021, 05:34:44 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #321 on: May 13, 2021, 06:51:20 AM »
 :-[

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: May 13, 2021, 08:25:25 AM »

Can you actually be serious for a second and answer the question without mentioning Trump?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #323 on: May 13, 2021, 09:15:55 AM »
Can you actually be serious for a second and answer the question without mentioning Trump?

He can’t because he knows Biden (as predicted) would be a complete and utter failure so like a leftist with TDS, his default is Trump

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: May 13, 2021, 01:48:08 PM »
Biden now rules by kingly rules and orders:

Biden account on Twitter:

The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do. 

The choice is yours.