Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Screw You Dr. Fauci Thread!

<< < (57/69) > >>

Soul Crusher:

Soul Crusher:
'NOT SURPRISED': Rand Paul Slams Republicans Who Voted To Keep Fauci But Impeach Trump
Daily Caller ^ | March 16 | Brianna Lyman
Posted on 3/17/2022, 8:00:42 AM by RandFan

Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul slammed a group of five Republican senators who voted Tuesday against his amendment to remove Dr. Anthony Fauci but had once voted in favor of impeaching former President Donald Trump.

“I guess I’m not surprised that Republican senators who voted to get rid of Donald Trump voted to keep Anthony Fauci,” Paul said in an exclusive statement to the Daily Caller. “Disappointed but not surprised. I think if Republican voters in their home states learn of this vote to keep Anthony Fauci, these voters will be very unhappy.”

Republican Sens. Richard Burr of North Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah and Jerry Moran of Kansas all voted against the amendment.

The same group of senators also voted to convict Trump, with the exception of Moran, who criticized the former president but said he would not vote to convict Trump because it could establish a dangerous precedent.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Soul Crusher:
Here We Go: Fauci Says it May be “Necessary” to “Re-Institute” Covid Restrictions to Stop an Additional Surge (VIDEO)
Gateway Pundit ^
Posted on 3/17/2022, 3:56:56 PM

The media is realizing they may not get the war they wanted so they are slowly pivoting back to Covid.

Dr. Fauci on Thursday floated the idea of going back to more Covid restrictions such as mandatory masking.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Soul Crusher:
Fauci: Americans should be prepared for new COVID-19 restrictions
Fox News ^ | March 29, 2022 1:42pm EDT | Julia Musto
Posted on 3/29/2022, 2:05:49 PM by conservative98

In an interview on the BBC

[cut]

"I don't want to use the word ‘lockdowns.’ That has a charged element to it. But, I believe that we must keep our eye on the pattern of what we're seeing with infections," he said, noting that the U.S. is currently moving toward normalcy.

"Having said that, we need to be prepared for the possibility that we would have another variant that would come along," Fauci noted. "And then, if things change and we do get a variant that does give us an uptick in cases and hospitalization, we should be prepared and flexible enough to pivot toward going back – at least temporarily – to a more rigid type of restrictions, such as requiring masks indoor."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Soul Crusher:
This broad is dumber than a box of rocks. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version