Author Topic: Poor Rudy... (not)  (Read 14462 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Poor Rudy... (not)
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2021, 06:21:22 PM »
Now Trumpy has an actual shot of clearing the Manhattan legal troubles without Rudy's stupid ass at the helm.

Small shot... but one nonetheless. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2021, 06:49:14 PM »
Fucking retards an opinion can not by definition be a lie. Saying the election was stolen is a valid opinion saying it wasn't is also a valid opinion. We all know both sides did lots of inappropriate things at what point does that constitute stealing an election?? Guess what that point is a fucking opinion

you can't lie in court

Comrade Rudy can still say anything he wants to ...anywhere and any time

no one is stopping him from speaking

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2021, 07:56:07 PM »
Fucking retards an opinion can not by definition be a lie. Saying the election was stolen is a valid opinion saying it wasn't is also a valid opinion. We all know both sides did lots of inappropriate things at what point does that constitute stealing an election?? Guess what that point is a fucking opinion

Not only that, but he has support for everything he said.  I listened to Megyn Kelly's podcast this morning.  She had one of Rudy's lawyers on.  He said Rudy has an affidavit or live witness supporting every allegation he made.  But they didn't give Rudy a chance to present that evidence yet.  Also said two of the lawyers in their office are retired judges, including one who most recently handled ethics complaints like this.  Said they have never seen anything like this.  He said the only time they suspend someone before they actually give them their due process rights is when the person is doing something like stealing their client's money.  In this situation, Rudy hasn't made any comments about the election since January.  They suspended him based on the potential that he might make allegations about election fraud, etc. before they actually have a hearing. 

This is banana republic stuff.  Obviously a political hit job.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2021, 08:11:53 PM »
The Rude Effect...
---
Rudy Giuliani's son Andrew gets zero votes from GOP leaders in bid for New York governor. 

The son of former New York mayor and Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani received no support for his bid to be the next governor of New York in a secret vote by local Republican leaders this week.

In May, Andrew Giuliani announced he was seeking the GOP nomination for the 2022 contest, claiming he was a born politico. "I'm a politician out of the womb," he said. "It's in my DNA."

But leaders of the New York Republican Party are not feeling it.

As the Democrat & Chronicle reported, Giuliani, who served in the White House under ex-President Donald Trump, received no votes from GOP county chairs or members of the Republican state committee at a straw poll in Albany on Monday.

According to the New York GOP, more people chose to abstain - 10% - than vote for Giuliani, who has described his views as "very, very similar" to the former president he served.

US Congressman Lee Zeldin led the way with 85% of the vote, followed by former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino with 5%, the party announced.
---

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2021, 08:46:46 AM »
Not only that, but he has support for everything he said. I listened to Megyn Kelly's podcast this morning.  She had one of Rudy's lawyers on.  He said Rudy has an affidavit or live witness supporting every allegation he made.  But they didn't give Rudy a chance to present that evidence yet.  Also said two of the lawyers in their office are retired judges, including one who most recently handled ethics complaints like this.  Said they have never seen anything like this.  He said the only time they suspend someone before they actually give them their due process rights is when the person is doing something like stealing their client's money.  In this situation, Rudy hasn't made any comments about the election since January.  They suspended him based on the potential that he might make allegations about election fraud, etc. before they actually have a hearing. 

This is banana republic stuff.  Obviously a political hit job.

LOL - who gives a shit

You still can't lie in court

Lying Rudy losing his license is going to be the least of his problems

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2021, 08:59:58 AM »
It's my opinion that I did not kill this person, your honor.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2021, 09:57:05 AM »

You are right when the opinion is qualified as such. However, when an opinion is repeatedly stated as a fact, it boarders on lying. Moreover, once someone knows their opinion is wrong and yet continues to express it for whatever reason, like to gain sympathy or support, it has become a lie.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2021, 10:40:53 AM »
You are right when the opinion is qualified as such. However, when an opinion is repeatedly stated as a fact, it boarders on lying. Moreover, once someone knows their opinion is wrong and yet continues to express it for whatever reason, like to gain sympathy or support, it has become a lie.

an "opinion" that is provably false is a lie

it's not a boarder or border of lying.  It's a fucking a lie

Trumptards are fine with lies.   Trumptardism is all lies

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2021, 11:51:42 AM »
LOL - who gives a shit

You still can't lie in court

Lying Rudy losing his license is going to be the least of his problems

No shit.  How did affidavits and live witnesses work out with Roger Stone, Cohen, or Manafort?  They all lied.  Hahahaha.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2021, 11:53:04 AM »
an "opinion" that is provably false is a lie

it's not a boarder or border of lying.  It's a fucking a lie

Trumptards are fine with lies.   Trumptardism is all lies

Words have consequences.  As Rudy found out, and will continue to find out with MyPillowHack and "Kracken" (sp) Powell.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2021, 12:38:03 PM »
It's my opinion that I did not kill this person, your honor.

Not a good analogy.  A better one would be a lawyer saying "my client did not kill this person, your honor."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2021, 12:41:05 PM »

What if the person has a good faith belief that what they are being told is accurate?  One example I heard on the podcast was someone who told Rudy they personally witnessed someone coming through a door with fresh ballots, about 100 percent of which were Biden votes.  If Rudy believes this person, and repeats what that person says, that by definition isn't a lie.  But I think all that stuff will come out when they actually give the man a hearing and a chance to defend himself. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2021, 12:53:19 PM »
What if the person has a good faith belief that what they are being told is accurate?  One example I heard on the podcast was someone who told Rudy they personally witnessed someone coming through a door with fresh ballots, about 100 percent of which were Biden votes.  If Rudy believes this person, and repeats what that person says, that by definition isn't a lie.  But I think all that stuff will come out when they actually give the man a hearing and a chance to defend himself.

you mean the ridiculous story that Rudy later he admitted he "exaggerated" about

yeah, that's a lie too

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/rudy-giuliani-admits-exaggerating-claims-065554193.html

Rudy Giuliani admits to exaggerating claims of voter fraud in Detroit
November 23, 2020

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani appeared on Lou Dobbs Tonight Monday where he admitted to exaggerating claims of voter fraud in Detroit. This came just moments after he did exactly that. Giuliani claimed that in the early morning hours the day after the election, hundreds of thousands of ballots were brought in by what resembled garbage trucks. He also claimed that Detroit had an overvote rate of 400%, proving there must have been rampant voter fraud. But, just as with every other time Giuliani has made such claims, he failed to produce any evidence. The admission that he’s exaggerating came after Giuliani claimed that there were more votes cast in Detroit than there are citizens.

Video Transcript
RUDY GIULIANI: The city of Detroit probably had more voters than it had citizens. I'm exaggerating a bit. But all you have to do is look at that statistical data.

- Not long after the Michigan Board of Canvassers certified Joe Biden's victory in the state over President Trump, Rudy Giuliani appeared on Lou Dobbs tonight, where he admitted to exaggerating claims of voter fraud in Detroit. But just moments earlier, he did just that.

RUDY GIULIANI: What happened in Detroit can only be described as the worst fraud I've ever seen. The overvotes are 140%, 152%, 100%, 300%, 400%.

- The Michigan Department of State has denied claims of widespread voter fraud. And Giuliani has failed to produce any evidence of such, despite repeatedly making those claims, including on Monday night.

RUDY GIULIANI: 100,000 ballots were brought in 4:30 in the morning in Detroit, in trucks that look like garbage trucks-- in garbage pails, actually. All those ballots were counted for Biden.

We all know THE TRAITOR and his cast of grifters and con men/women used this "voter fraud" bullshit to grift money from dumbass Trumptards...some of whom post on this board

Just last week Michigan released the results of their own investigation and found no voter fraud

A long-awaited report on the 2020 election from a GOP-controlled Michigan Senate committee recommended that Democratic Attorney General Dana Nessel consider investigating individuals who pushed false claims "to raise money or publicity for their own ends."

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2021/06/23/michigan-senate-recommends-attorney-general-investigate-false-election-claims/5312166001/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2021, 12:13:47 AM »

It will be nice if this stuff is finally cleared up.

Up until recently, Rudy was an attorney. One would hope he was intelligent enough that he wouldn't repeat something with this much gravity before checking further....which he may have....we don't know this.

The post that followed yours suggests that Rudy has no problem 'exaggerating' the facts which in my opinion is code for lying.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2021, 04:27:53 AM »

Up until recently, Rudy was an attorney. One would hope he was intelligent enough that he wouldn't repeat something with this much gravity before checking further....which he may have....we don't know this.

The post that followed yours suggests that Rudy has no problem 'exaggerating' the facts which in my opinion is code for lying.

BUT, he doesnt guzzle groin grazy at Ye Ole Glory Hole, so thats a win compared to yourself...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2021, 12:09:54 PM »

It will be nice when they actually give the man his due process and allow him to present evidence. 

In the podcast I listened to, they said he has been licensed for over 50 years and never had a complaint filed against him. 

I didn't read the post following mine, but if all he did was make arguments based on what witnesses told him then that isn't lying, even if what the witnesses said turn out to be false.  Remember that a lie is not just a false statement.  It's a statement that is false and the person who makes it knows it is false at the time he makes it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2021, 08:50:39 PM »
Good, comprehensive discussion about the problems with suspending Rudy without a hearing. 

The Disciplinary Railroading of Rudy Guiliani
The freewheeling and politically-ionized standards employed by the court to suspend Guiliani’s law license on an emergency basis without hearing erode trust in our justice system.
Posted by Ameer Benno Tuesday, July 6, 2021
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/07/the-disciplinary-railroading-of-rudy-guiliani/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2021, 11:22:56 PM »
Rudy Giuliani to Newsmax: Witch Hunt Shows 'Shocking Intellectual Dishonesty'
By Eric Mack    |   Monday, 12 July 2021

Efforts to discredit former President Donald Trump and anyone tied to him run deep into state and federal prosecutors and even the Republican Party, Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani told Newsmax.

"We have the proof that everything that I said was based on the testimony of other people," Giuliani said Monday on "Greg Kelly Reports" of a New York appeals court's suspension last month of his law license, which was also picked up by the District of Columbia last week until New York's suspension has been adjudicated.

"They never bothered to look at a single affidavit. I submitted my own affidavit, explaining the basis for what I said, and I also said we have, you know, 300 affidavits and any of them are available to you, if you want to check on what I'm saying."

Giuliani told Kelly that the appeals court's "intellectual dishonesty of the opinion is shocking."

"They may believe I didn't say that, and they just concluded that I hadn't given them [the affidavits]," Giuliani continued. "The intellectual dishonesty of the opinion is shocking."

Giuliani said his experience as a lawyer and prosecutor trumps that of those who have led the charge to have him suspended without hearing his case.

"It is actually amazing as a lawyer of 50 years who has a career that I think is far more accomplished than any of them; I'd like to know what they did for the city and country that is comparable to what I did," Giuliani said.

"Really, really sad people. It's a shame the lawyers failed themselves like that."

Giuliani also confirmed the veracity — "100%, sure, absolutely true" — of at least one of the claims in Michael Wolff's third critical exposé of the administration to be released Tuesday, "Landslide: The Final Days of the Trump Presidency."

The claims include an effort by members of the Republican National Committee under chair Ronna Romney McDaniel, niece of Trump critic Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, working to undermine Trump amid election fraud challenges after the 2020 presidential election.

"I've seen excerpts from Wolff's book," Giuliani told Kelly. "Probably every other one [of the reports] that I saw was false. This happens to be true, so I guess even a confirmed liar can tell the truth occasionally."

The claim in the book Giuliani was referring to included RNC legal counsel Justin Riemer rejecting Trump's attempts to contest the election amid allegations of voter fraud, saying Republicans would be better off raising money for the GOP with Trump out of the White House.

"This one happens to be true," Giuliani continued. "Wolff got a lot of his information from some of the Republicans that were the biggest to trying to undermine him, and they were actually closer to President Trump than this guy."

https://www.newsmax.com/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2021, 07:11:24 AM »
Poor Rudy (continued  :D )....

No one thought things could get worse.  Oh wait... who are we kidding, we all KNEW things would get worse.

He's going broke from the mountain of legal fees he has incurred due to the legal investigation and the 1.2 Billion lawsuit.  Not a dime from Trumpy.  Certainly no paycheck for the $20,000 per day he requested from Trumpy either.  Just another stiffed contractor. 

---
Earlier this month, the Daily Beast found that Giuliani had managed to raise a "paltry" $9,798 for his legal defense fund – about $4,990,202 short of his goal.
---

The funny thing is that despite kissing Trumpy's ass nonstop and doing what he was told to do, Team Trumpy is blaming the entire legal fiasco Rudy is in as being his own fault.  And to this point I completely agree with them. 

---
"Trump aides have been clear they see no mechanism for paying Giuliani's legal bills that isn't problematic for Trump, and they think Giuliani took actions a lawyer should have known were problematic."
---

Unfortunately, I don't think the Kraken defense is going to work on this case either.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2021, 07:12:41 AM »
Rudy was great for crime in NY, but thats about it (the alchy).

Thats also shows how useless Cuomo and the other kvnt are running things into the ground now.
From bad to horrific...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2021, 07:24:31 AM »
But wait there is more....   (you can't make this up).  The wily well versed legal counselor has  unveiled his prominent legal defense strategy that is a sure fire win. 

---
"I'm more than willing to go to jail if they want to put me in jail," Giuliani said in a Friday interview. "And if they do, they're going to suffer the consequences in heaven.
---

Never mind in court, or in this realm of reality, but you will be punished AFTER YOU ARE DEAD.  Let's ignore for a moment the fact that Rudy might be suffering some of that post mortem punishment himself. 

The only people that says something like this are guilty people with nothing else to fall back on.  Every time someone trots out something along these lines, you can instantly tell they are guilty.  Surefire indicator. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2021, 12:02:19 PM »
you can't lie in court

Comrade Rudy can still say anything he wants to ...anywhere and any time

no one is stopping him from speaking

You can’t lie in front Congress either but Dems get away with it everyday with repercussions

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2021, 12:04:18 PM »
You can’t lie in front Congress either but Dems get away with it everyday with repercussions

Sure didn't stop Cohen, Manafort, Stone, etc...   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2021, 12:06:27 PM »
Sure didn't stop Cohen, Manafort, Stone, etc...   ::)

You’re hands down AOC stupid

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2021, 12:07:53 PM »
You’re hands down AOC stupid

You're hand down Trump stupid.