Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Ronny Jackson, former White House doctor, predicts Biden will resign

<< < (14/116) > >>

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 21, 2022, 09:23:41 PM ---Trump might’ve been a douche, but there’s no comparison to his speaking off the cuff gaffs, saying whatever came to his mind andBiden’s mental decline.

--- End quote ---

We joke about Biden's mental condition, but it is obvious that he is having trouble thinking, making decisions, or even reading a teleprompter.  Things like this make me really despise the media.  They were all over Trump claiming he was not mentally competent, but there has been radio silence about Biden. 

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on April 22, 2022, 02:42:20 PM ---We joke about Biden's mental condition, but it is obvious that he is having trouble thinking, making decisions, or even reading a teleprompter.  Things like this make me really despise the media.  They were all over Trump claiming he was not mentally competent, but there has been radio silence about Biden.

--- End quote ---
The Left and the media (one and the same) always criticize republican leaders as being mentally challenged especially if the president is popular. If Biden were a republican he would have been forced out of office by now. The fact that they cover for this fool is just more proof of how corrupt and dishonest they are.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: falco on December 15, 2021, 03:06:34 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I would love to cum on her fucking face.

Dos Equis:
 :-\

Confused Biden's brain BREAKS in middle of remarks on Russia... Wow
BonginoReport
Published April 28, 2022
https://rumble.com/v12sby9-bidens-brain-literally-breaks-in-middle-of-remarks-on-russia...-wow.html

Dos Equis:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version