Author Topic: Prevea Health, Aaron Rodgers end their partnership  (Read 4515 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
Re: Prevea Health, Aaron Rodgers end their partnership
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2021, 10:19:23 AM »
Yes. According to the vaxxed I have to get vaxxed to protect them. We should not workout or diet because unless everyone else does it we won't get any benefit.

Do you believe that if a vaccinated individual can still get COVID that means that the vaccine doesn't "work" and nobody should get it?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2021, 10:20:39 AM »
Hes asking who are the unvaccinated spreading the virus to? They are 200x more likely to spread it to whom, the vaccinated?

I mean based on these numbers the whole worlds population should have had such an easily communicable  disease.

Do you believe that if a vaccinated individual can still get COVID that means that the vaccine doesn't "work" and nobody should get it?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2021, 10:25:08 AM »

Define vaccine.

A flu shot protects against specific strains of the flu. If a variant spreads the flu shot is ineffective. The flu has not been eliminated.

If you feel the vaccine protects you than you shouldn’t be concerned with others carrying the virus. But it appears you know the vaccine doesn’t offer the protection you thought it did, so now you think others not being protected are the key to your safety.

Covid is here to stay. Boost up because it is going to be a long ride.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2021, 10:35:49 AM »
Define vaccine.

A flu shot protects against specific strains of the flu. If a variant spreads the flu shot is ineffective. The flu has not been eliminated.

If you feel the vaccine protects you than you shouldn’t be concerned with others carrying the virus. But it appears you know the vaccine doesn’t offer the protection you thought it did, so now you think others not being protected are the key to your safety.

Covid is here to stay. Boost up because it is going to be a long ride.

You seem to be dogging my question. I'll rephrase it:

If the COVID vaccine is not 100% effective do you believe it is NOT a vaccine and therefore nobody should take it?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2021, 11:15:25 AM »

😆😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2021, 11:32:43 AM »

If the COVID vaccine is not 100% effective do you believe it is NOT a vaccine and therefore nobody should take it?

I did not dodge your question. You lack reading comprehension.

If you feel better having taken the vaccine continue to do so. I think people should take it as long as they feel comfortable.  100% effective is not even a discussion, it’s silly to even suggest that’s what “anti vaccers” are arguing.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2021, 11:35:13 AM »
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/07/terry-bradshaw-unloads-on-aaron-rodgers-you-lied-to-everyone/

hahaha

Rodgers won't recover from this!

😆😆😆

Good point. If Terry Bradshaw is relevant to anyone under 60 please explain who they are.

Rodgers lied. Now he can run for political office. He was will be fine. He’s done much worse than this and people turn their heads the other way.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2021, 11:55:57 AM »
I did not dodge your question. You lack reading comprehension.

If you feel better having taken the vaccine continue to do so. I think people should take it as long as they feel comfortable.  100% effective is not even a discussion, it’s silly to even suggest that’s what “anti vaccers” are arguing.

Really. I've never heard this before. Are you saying that antivaxxers believe the COVID vaccine is effective?

😮

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2021, 02:13:24 AM »

It is not a vaccine but a therapeutic. I will never get it but I don't give a shit who chooses to get the clot shot or not.