Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

The Truth isn’t the truth

<< < (2/36) > >>

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on March 23, 2022, 10:20:14 AM ---Traffic is down.  Fact.
Ranking on App Store has sunk.  Fact.
DWA investments will be lost. Soon to be fact.

Your retarded mind can’t process facts.  Fact.

--- End quote ---

Sure it is. There are still accounts on the wait list. Your dumbass thinks when a platform is started it’s going to get a billion accounts overnight. My guess is like everything you predict you’ll eventually fall flat on your face….history is a hell of a thing

myt1:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on March 21, 2022, 05:31:45 PM ---They certainly fucked up the roll out of this thing. The wait listing, the non user friendly layout, which I assume is a lot like Twitter. Probably why I do not have Twitter.

--- End quote ---

Working out the kinks is why they are doing the waiting list so it's not a pile of shit when it becomes available.  Also, I'm sure there are a lot of legalities they have to cover, along with putting a plan in place to keep Trump from profiting directly if he runs/wins again.  Remember, MySpace, Fuckbook, and Shitter all took a while to get things to the way the are.  One is dead, and the other two suck.

Patience IG400....patience.

myt1:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on March 23, 2022, 08:26:03 PM ---Sure it is. There are still accounts on the wait list. Your dumbass thinks when a platform is started it’s going to get a billion accounts overnight. My guess is like everything you predict you’ll eventually fall flat on your face….history is a hell of a thing

--- End quote ---

This is another thing I think is hurting them.  Looking at the truthsocial.com site it appears they are going straight to app store for phones only.  I don't want all these fucking apps on my phone.  Every time I get a new phone the first thing I do is delete FB, Twitter, Insta and all other pre-installed shit that I can, cuz I won't use it and don't want it draining my phone.  Only things I leave are text, vm, calendar, Samsung browser, alarm, and whatever weather app is on there.  I refuse to be a slave to a fucking rectangle buzzing in my coat pocket, or making stupid noises all day.

They should have done the website first like MySpace, FB, and Twitter did IMO.  Either way I think it will do well once they open it up.  Trump alone had like 70 million followers.  Once he can be heard uncensored, conservatives, libs, and media will flock to the site to keep up with him for good and bad reasons.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on March 23, 2022, 08:26:03 PM ---Sure it is. There are still accounts on the wait list. Your dumbass thinks when a platform is started it’s going to get a billion accounts overnight. My guess is like everything you predict you’ll eventually fall flat on your face….history is a hell of a thing

--- End quote ---

The wait list for approval isn't a good thing.  LOL. 

It's going so great that Trumpy can't stop posting on it.  He has posted right?   HAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't you claim the same thing about the 29 day lifespan of Trumpy's blog?  How did that work out?

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: myt1 on March 23, 2022, 10:52:54 PM ---Working out the kinks is why they are doing the waiting list so it's not a pile of shit when it becomes available.  Also, I'm sure there are a lot of legalities they have to cover, along with putting a plan in place to keep Trump from profiting directly if he runs/wins again.  Remember, MySpace, Fuckbook, and Shitter all took a while to get things to the way the are.  One is dead, and the other two suck.

Patience IG400....patience.

--- End quote ---

It's already available.  Shouldn't they have done this before releasing it?    ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version