Author Topic: Arizona  (Read 4715 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Arizona
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2022, 05:17:08 PM »
What makes you think election glitches only happen in hotly contested areas? They can happen anywhere. The difference is it doesn't become a huge issue elsewhere. The non-partisan Clackamas County Elections Clerk Sherry Hall was finally voted out after several screwups under her watch. "Sherry Hall, the Clackamas County clerk long criticized for inefficiency, is losing her bid to retain a position she has held for almost 20 years, despite running circus-worthy elections year after year." Think of it, she's been messing up the elections for two decades before she was finally given the boot by the voters. This happens to be the county I live in.

Politically the populous in this county is mixed. In Clackamas County, OR 54.0% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 42.9% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 3.2% voted Independent.

In Clackamas County, where the Republican and Democratic candidates/parties get donations from is interesting. A lot of Democrats give a little bit, and a few Republicans donate a lot.

"In the last 4 years (2018-2021), there were 39,548 contributions totaling $3,018,610 to the Democratic Party and liberal campaigns, averaging $76 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 5,404 contributions totaling $1,784,413 to the Republican Party and conservative campaigns, averaging $330 per contribution."

How's it going Prime? I trust you and your family are healthy and doing well ?

It doesn't bother me, that MAGA doesn't agree with my political views.
What puzzles me is the sources they find credible.

For example, they ridicule and ignore the advice of an army of medical docs and virology experts.
Instead they believe some joker making a video in his car telling them to buy some unproven , unrelated compound at inflated prices.

It's like having a car mechanic drill your teeth and fill a cavity and a dentist is hired to fix your car. WTF?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2022, 06:05:02 PM »
What makes you think election glitches only happen in hotly contested areas? They can happen anywhere. The difference is it doesn't become a huge issue elsewhere.
Can you find a single event that benefitted a republican candidate? I'm sure you could find several events that when cleared up benefitted democrats.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2022, 06:52:56 PM »
What makes you think election glitches only happen in hotly contested areas? They can happen anywhere. The difference is it doesn't become a huge issue elsewhere. The non-partisan Clackamas County Elections Clerk Sherry Hall was finally voted out after several screwups under her watch. "Sherry Hall, the Clackamas County clerk long criticized for inefficiency, is losing her bid to retain a position she has held for almost 20 years, despite running circus-worthy elections year after year." Think of it, she's been messing up the elections for two decades before she was finally given the boot by the voters. This happens to be the county I live in.

Politically the populous in this county is mixed. In Clackamas County, OR 54.0% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 42.9% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 3.2% voted Independent.

In Clackamas County, where the Republican and Democratic candidates/parties get donations from is interesting. A lot of Democrats give a little bit, and a few Republicans donate a lot.

"In the last 4 years (2018-2021), there were 39,548 contributions totaling $3,018,610 to the Democratic Party and liberal campaigns, averaging $76 per contribution.

In the last 4 years, there were 5,404 contributions totaling $1,784,413 to the Republican Party and conservative campaigns, averaging $330 per contribution."

So friggen tired of left excuses that only seem to happen in liberal counties when republicans are losing where the vote counts have to be extended because “they ran out ink” and then when the new one were delivered they were the wrong ones….ok, fine. Glitches right? But anyone with any common sense that knows the lefts MO when it comes to voter integrity knows this benefits Democrats 95+% of the time when counting goes past its deadlines and anyone with any common sense knows that mail in (not absentee ballots), ballot harvesting and no voter ID is a SURE way to cheat. For fucks sake, Pennsylvania elected a dead person.

Also, there is NO WAY a Democrat can win on policy alone and they know it which is why they bail from debate or they do they publicly get railed like Fettermen and Hochul. And forget Hobbs, she was a no show.

So spare me with the “glitch” bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2022, 08:02:15 PM »
These piss poor excuses....   LOL!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2022, 08:17:46 PM »
Democrats are the only party that puts forth policy.  For 40+ years now the GOP is all about trickle down.  If I were President Biden I'd say lets build the fucking wall but the compromise is using mostly union labor.  Make it a border security issue and jobs bill all at once.  This would pretty much put the nail in the GOP coffin.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2022, 12:46:20 AM »
How's it going Prime? I trust you and your family are healthy and doing well ?

It doesn't bother me, that MAGA doesn't agree with my political views.
What puzzles me is the sources they find credible.

For example, they ridicule and ignore the advice of an army of medical docs and virology experts.
Instead they believe some joker making a video in his car telling them to buy some unproven , unrelated compound at inflated prices.

It's like having a car mechanic drill your teeth and fill a cavity and a dentist is hired to fix your car. WTF?

Thank you for asking, we are all healthy and doing fine, both here and in Germany. We missed traveling to Germany late last summer to attend a celebration on behalf of my great-grandson's starting regular school... 1st grade. It is a big event there. Germans love any reason to party.

How is retirement to condo living suiting you and your wife?

As for what some folks believe about government today, it reminds me of the 60's (1965 to be exact) when it became immensely unpopular to trust the establishment even when the establishment was largely responsible for making the U.S. economy in the mid 60's the strongest this country has ever known.

Check the Pew Research on Public Trust in Government link out: https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2022/06/06/public-trust-in-government-1958-2022/ It is very interesting.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2022, 09:47:49 AM »
Democrats are the only party that puts forth policy.  For 40+ years now the GOP is all about trickle down.  If I were President Biden I'd say lets build the fucking wall but the compromise is using mostly union labor.  Make it a border security issue and jobs bill all at once.  This would pretty much put the nail in the GOP coffin.
I would prefer less policy and government intervention.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2022, 10:40:21 AM »
So friggen tired of left excuses that only seem to happen in liberal counties when republicans are losing where the vote counts have to be extended because “they ran out ink” and then when the new one were delivered they were the wrong ones….ok, fine. Glitches right? But anyone with any common sense that knows the lefts MO when it comes to voter integrity knows this benefits Democrats 95+% of the time when counting goes past its deadlines and anyone with any common sense knows that mail in (not absentee ballots), ballot harvesting and no voter ID is a SURE way to cheat. For fucks sake, Pennsylvania elected a dead person.

Also, there is NO WAY a Democrat can win on policy alone and they know it which is why they bail from debate or they do they publicly get railed like Fettermen and Hochul. And forget Hobbs, she was a no show.

So spare me with the “glitch” bullshit

Think about it like this :
By claiming elections are fixed and talking badly about  early or mail in voting, the republicans DISCOURAGE their voters. That's a really dumb idea ,if you want  to win an election.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2022, 05:47:49 PM »
Democrats are the only party that puts forth policy.
Translated: democrats are the only party that give handouts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2022, 05:56:20 PM »
Translated: democrats are the only party that give handouts.

Can't wait till the freedom caucus releases their healthcare plan in January.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2022, 06:19:12 PM »
Thank you for asking, we are all healthy and doing fine, both here and in Germany. We missed traveling to Germany late last summer to attend a celebration on behalf of my great-grandson's starting regular school... 1st grade. It is a big event there. Germans love any reason to party.

How is retirement to condo living suiting you and your wife?

As for what some folks believe about government today, it reminds me of the 60's (1965 to be exact) when it became immensely unpopular to trust the establishment even when the establishment was largely responsible for making the U.S. economy in the mid 60's the strongest this country has ever known.

Check the Pew Research on Public Trust in Government link out: https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2022/06/06/public-trust-in-government-1958-2022/ It is very interesting.

Wow a great grandson! Pretty cool, you have adult children living in Germany.
Glad to hear you're happy and healthy .

My wife and I just passed our 10th anniversary , with no problems or end in sight.
Life is relaxed and not much drama. LOL, most here would find my current life boring.

FYI, the Rachel Maddow podcast " Ultra" is a wonderful , entertaining and informative show on the
1940's Nazi backed failed plot to install a Nazi-like GOV in the USA .
Senators and over 20 in congress were indicted but the judge died of the heart attack and they declared a mistrial.
Since this was near the start of the D-day invasion , they opted to terminate the case .

The last episode drops Mon, so I'll hear if anything happened or not.
It's a great podcast and I think you'd enjoy it.

It's amazing how similar things  this was to the  Jan 6 attack on the Capitol and the crazy claims of election fixing today .
You're right about the 1960's and promoting fear of the " establishment" also being like MAGA today.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2022, 06:30:11 PM »
Can't wait till the freedom caucus releases their healthcare plan in January.
I look forward to having my taxes raised, again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2022, 06:46:43 PM »
By claiming elections are fixed and talking badly about  early or mail in voting, the republicans DISCOURAGE their voters. That's a really dumb idea ,if you want  to win an election.

Prove it otherwise

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2022, 06:57:30 PM »

Here Howard…explain this then explain to me why these are still getting counted.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2022, 07:07:45 PM »
Prove it otherwise

The obvious proof is the dem candidate got more votes and won.
Pretty simple.

IF the GOP wants  to win 49 states again ( '84) , they need to start acting like Reagan... again .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2022, 07:13:41 PM »
I look forward to having my taxes raised, again.

Unless you are a millionaire, the only President to have cut your federal income taxes in recent memory is B.H. Obama.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2022, 07:15:57 PM »
Here Howard…explain this then explain to me why these are still getting counted.

Call the Maricopa Az , Elections Dept  and ask 'em .

I looked up their number for you * (602)-506-1511.  ( That's the actual public  number listed on their web site)

Tell them you're doing important election fraud research for the Get Big Politics forum.  ;)

Hope that helps.  Keep us posted .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2022, 07:38:26 PM »

I looked up their number for you * (602)-506-1511.  ( That's the actual public  number listed on their web site)

Tell them you're doing important election fraud research for the Get Big Politics forum.  ;)

hahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2022, 08:07:31 AM »

hahhahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

Thanks, I figured the getbig bunch would appreciate that post  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2022, 08:14:20 AM »
Thanks, I figured the getbig bunch would appreciate that post  :)

Can you imagine how that conversation would go and how the person on the other end of the phone would react to encountering such bigly retardation?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2022, 08:45:50 AM »
Can you imagine how that conversation would go and how the person on the other end of the phone would react to encountering such bigly retardation?

LOL, true 'dat . ::)

I remember a back/forth I got into on this forum about 7 years ago about the validity of pizza-gate .
He posted pics and all kinds of dubious kiddy sex slave nonsense run by Hillary and others dems inside Comet Pizza .
I tried to be polite or (at least) funny while I attempted to debunk his conspiracy claims .
He was convinced he was right and knew the real truth, while I was a brainwashed libtard .

Then about 5 years ago, some wacko ran in there with a gun and did his investigation .
He found nothing and got 4 years after a high profile arrest.

From Q-anon  to  voter fraud with no evidence, we live in a world where a lot of people
buy into complete fiction without needing any credible verification.

IN Dec 2020, my wife got fwd a video from a casual friend who was a MAGA election denier.
It was labeled  'proof , that the election was stolen' and that Trump was going to legally declare martial law.

The "proof" was a video of some guy in his car, saying the election was stolen and Trump would impose martial law.
He added some nonsense about doing something to your cell phone , to get Trump's instruction .

Maybe repeating news they agree with , makes 'em feel good? I dunno.
But these conspiracy promoters think  showing a video of someone  else SAYING the same thing = proof or evidence.

It reminds me of what my mom told me, when we  tried to BS her.

" Just because one of you lies and the other swears to it, doesn't make it true " ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL hahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2022, 09:19:18 AM »
LOL, true 'dat . ::)

I remember a back/forth I got into on this forum about 7 years ago about the validity of pizza-gate .
He posted pics and all kinds of dubious kiddy sex slave nonsense run by Hillary and others dems inside Comet Pizza .
I tried to be polite or (at least) funny while I attempted to debunk his conspiracy claims .
He was convinced he was right and knew the real truth, while I was a brainwashed libtard .

Then about 5 years ago, some wacko ran in there with a gun and did his investigation .
He found nothing and got 4 years after a high profile arrest.

From Q-anon  to  voter fraud with no evidence, we live in a world where a lot of people
buy into complete fiction without needing any credible verification.

IN Dec 2020, my wife got fwd a video from a casual friend who was a MAGA election denier.
It was labeled  'proof , that the election was stolen' and that Trump was going to legally declare martial law.

The "proof" was a video of some guy in his car, saying the election was stolen and Trump would impose martial law.
He added some nonsense about doing something to your cell phone , to get Trump's instruction .

Maybe repeating news they agree with , makes 'em feel good? I dunno.
But these conspiracy promoters think  showing a video of someone  else SAYING the same thing = proof or evidence.

It reminds me of what my mom told me, when we  tried to BS her.

" Just because one of you lies and the other swears to it, doesn't make it true " ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL hahaha

and there you go...

now add in the chinese thermostats changing votes and Qoach's claims that covid was an assassination attempt on Trumpy, or links to tik tok videos that offer...NOTHING, etc.. etc..  and you can see why no one takes anything he says seriously.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2022, 09:41:15 AM »

Why, you, Prime and Lurker seem to have all the excu…er, I mean answers.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2022, 01:29:38 PM »
Why, you, Prime and Lurker seem to have all the excu…er, I mean answers.

Because we rely on facts, that's why.   If you did the same, you wouldn't be getting your ass handed to you on here everyday.

But instead you pull your ideas out of that retard chamber you have on your shoulders that exists as a fleshlight depository for every CT that comes down the pipeline.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2022, 04:07:24 PM »