Author Topic: Elon Musk Releases Twitter’s Internal Convos on Hunter Biden Laptop Censorship  (Read 2031 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
did "big tech" influence you to change your opinion and vote for someone you hadn't intended to vote for in the first place?

if so, what was the thing that they did that caused you to change your vote?

People screamed about Russian bots posting on Facebook in 2016 that swayed the election. How is this any different?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino

People screamed about Russian bots posting on Facebook in 2016 that swayed the election. How is this any different?

It's different because it's much worse and had more impact.
Y

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Didn't Musk claim that Twitter was 30% bots

Have you ever been influenced to change your mind (like a 180 degree change) by something you saw on Twitter, Facebook or any other bullshit social media site?

I haven't

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
the story was easily accessible all over the internet and I'm sure it was talked about here too at the time

the idea that this one single story would somehow change the outcome of a nationwide election is absurd at best

the country was then and is now highly polarized

look at all the stories that have surfaced about Hershel Walker, not to mention his own insane statements virtually every time he opens his mouth.   They haven't moved the needle at all as far as I can tell.   No one who wants Republicans to win gives a rats ass.

https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback-16-of-biden-voters

FLASHBACK: 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if Hunter Biden laptop story was not suppressed by media, big tech
A poll previously put out by the Media Research Center showed that fully 16 percent of voters who were unaware of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal would have switched their minds and not voted for Joe Biden for president, had they known about it at the time.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback-16-of-biden-voters

FLASHBACK: 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if Hunter Biden laptop story was not suppressed by media, big tech
A poll previously put out by the Media Research Center showed that fully 16 percent of voters who were unaware of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal would have switched their minds and not voted for Joe Biden for president, had they known about it at the time.

This poll was conducted by a right wing organization that claims it's objective is to neutralizing leftist bias in the news media and popular culture.  If you showed me a poll from a left wing organization with the goal of neutralizing right wing bias in the new and media I wouldn't give it any credence either.   Also, I can't find any info on this poll other than it was 1750 people. Do have a link to the actual poll so we can see when it was conducted or what other questions they asked.   I'd be curious to see that.  I still wouldn't give it any credence but I'd love to see the other questions, how they contacted the people, when it was conducted.  All useful information in evaluating a poll.

I'm sure you recall that many many polls had Hilary winning in 2016 and also numerous poll predicted a red wave in this most recent election.  I think Trump even said that polls are bullshit

Did you read the Twitter comments in your link?  One person wrote this:  "You do realize that the poll you are citing was conducted in 2020 did not contain any questions pertaining to Hunter Biden's laptop, don't you?"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
So why were you guys crying about "russia collusion" for the last 6 years then?

Please show me a post where I was.  I'll wait.

Of course, you can't. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden