Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

And now Pence...

<< < (2/11) > >>

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: IroNat on January 24, 2023, 11:50:15 AM ---They'll have to check Obama's home too.

--- End quote ---

Don’t you imagine that every living President, Vice President and politician, past and present who had or has access to them is scouring their homes in search of possible classified government documents? I know I would if I were them. 

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on January 24, 2023, 12:10:56 PM ---Don’t you imagine that every living President, Vice President and politician, past and present who had or has access to them is scouring their homes in search of possible classified government documents? I know I would if I were them. 

--- End quote ---

Just about every piece of paper handled nowadays is considered classified.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: IroNat on January 24, 2023, 12:21:17 PM ---Just about every piece of paper handled nowadays is considered classified.

--- End quote ---

Interesting. Not disagreeing with you, but how do you know this? Aren't there different levels of classification, such as highly classified and so on?

IroNat:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on January 24, 2023, 12:23:02 PM ---Interesting. Not disagreeing with you, but how do you know this? Aren't there different levels of classification, such as highly classified and so on?

--- End quote ---

Yes, there are different levels.

It's on every TV show about spies.

loco:

--- Quote from: IroNat on January 24, 2023, 12:27:20 PM ---Yes, there are different levels.

It's on every TV show about spies.

--- End quote ---

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version