Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 413394 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #4277 on: January 20, 2022, 09:40:38 AM »

how many people in in England and Wales who died "FROM" Covid

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4278 on: January 20, 2022, 12:43:25 PM »
As of Feb 1, hospitals in US no longer required to report deaths
they must really think we are some dumb.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4279 on: January 20, 2022, 12:50:56 PM »

how many people in in England and Wales who died "FROM" Covid

I posted on one of the other threads that UK median mortality pre covid was 81.2yrs and UK median covid mortality was also 81.2yrs.

Australia median lifespan is 83yrs and median age of covid deaths is 84yrs.

Normies are spastics though and can’t comprehend basic maths. They’ll nod but have NFI how to compute it and immediately go back to being spastic.

Nothing changed. more people are dying because we have a demographic shift with much more people in the death pool each year. This shift will last for 10yrs+.

The same way health departments over reported cases and deaths in order to boost covid data to justify the actions, we will see the reverse to decrease covid data and show how awesome a job they did.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4280 on: January 20, 2022, 08:37:21 PM »
Israelis going for that fourth jab.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4281 on: January 20, 2022, 08:50:53 PM »
IT'S statistically IMPOSSIBLE!  WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE FLU CASE IN 2 YEARS DURING THE HEIGHT OF FLU SEASON. COVID AND FLU HAVE SIMILAR AILMENTS.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4282 on: January 20, 2022, 10:49:15 PM »
Tucker Carlson exposes Coward Stern on Covid cowardice.

Stern was free speech when it came to things like Lenny Bruce saying F*ck or ridiculing anything non-Jewish but now, like the ADL, wants to shut down free speech and usher in totalitarianism.

Speaking of free speech, here is Tim Pool, after his recent interview eviscerating racist anti-anything-non-Jewish f*ck Jason Miller of Gettr, interviewing Andrew Torba of Gab to put a final nail in the hate group run Gettr. Sick f*cks at Gettr Gutter, a creepshow platform that Joe Rogan recently exposed and denounced.

The idea is to be a member of the human race, not to get in power and f*ck up a country that was/is so good to you.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4283 on: January 20, 2022, 11:57:03 PM »

Let us say, I know 3 people with 2 shoots + a booster in the bank.  two have tested positive for covid with ZERO symptoms TWICE. They are being told to get another booster.

FUCKING LEGENDARY MEDICAL BUFFOONERY.

All 3 are perfectly healthy, BTW. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4284 on: January 21, 2022, 12:04:24 AM »
Houston Meth Heads are back in the news.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4285 on: January 21, 2022, 02:04:22 AM »
Analysis-How Omicron highlights fading hope of herd immunity from COVID

CHICAGO (Reuters) - The Omicron variant, which is spreading far faster than previous versions of the coronavirus, is not likely to help countries achieve so-called herd immunity against COVID-19, in which enough people become immune to the virus that it can no longer spread, leading disease experts say.

From the earliest days of the pandemic, public health officials have expressed hope that it was possible to achieve herd immunity against COVID-19, as long as a high enough percentage of the population was vaccinated or infected with the virus.

Those hopes dimmed as the coronavirus mutated into new variants in quick succession over the past year, enabling it to reinfect people who were vaccinated or had previously contracted COVID-19.

FUCKING SICK JOKE!  There's no official end of the virus herd immunity for 8 common cold viruses and influenza. This virus has run its' course.  Everyone I know is testing positive with ZERO FUCKING symptoms. An end to this bullshit! These bitches are signing off influenza patients as Covid.  Where the fuck are the Flu A and B antigen tests during Flu Season!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4286 on: January 21, 2022, 02:56:16 AM »
STEVE
3 minutes ago

We changed the way we deal with virii this time and it is biting us in the behind, just as the inventors of mRNA vaccines predicted it would.  The designers of the methodology recommended the normal practice of only immunizing those vulnerable to the infection, elderly, obese, and with some comorbidities, and allowing the rest of the population to be exposed and build immunity (Twitter Finger President #45)  .  We chose to enrich the pharmaceuticals (Cognitive Test President #46) instead, buying vaccines for everybody.  With more people immunized, the virus had significantly more opportunities and need to mutate, so we have rapid mutations and decreased effectiveness of the vax.  It was known in advance and once again, we chose profits (Pharmacies wouldn't have it any other way!) and politics over science.

Brilliant Man!

Explain to me why Trump wasn't re-elected?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4287 on: January 21, 2022, 02:01:56 PM »

I've noticed the antivaxxers have been silent around this gentleman's death.

That's interesting.

😆😆😆

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4288 on: January 21, 2022, 02:03:26 PM »

That's interesting.

😆😆😆
Hes been fat his whole life, FUCKTARD!
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4289 on: January 21, 2022, 02:09:39 PM »
Folk singer Hana Horká dies after catching COVID on purpose

The antivaxxers are quiet about this lady too.

Also she's neither fat nor old.

That's interesting.

😆😆😆

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #4290 on: January 21, 2022, 02:14:42 PM »

That's interesting.

😆😆😆

RIP Elton  :-\

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4291 on: January 21, 2022, 02:16:49 PM »
Hey vaccinated on my page this one is for you.
It must be a shock hearing your trusted sources u turning on covid policy and justifications? You built up your ideology on the information they fed you; you staked your relationships, reputation and health on these suppositions and now they have backtracked. I feel disconcerted too but nothing compared to the devastation you must be dealing with?
So where are you now? The facts have changed haven’t they... 150,000 people of all ages and all states of health didn’t die of covid did they... it was more like 17,371 wasn’t it? And that’s just one of the facts that you are being asked to assimilate. This fact alone however, destroys the foundation of your belief system doesn’t it? The spin off of this knowledge undermines EVERYTHING you have based your opinion on.
You supported a lockdown on the basis of the false information. This lockdown has destroyed the mental and physical health of millions. It has destroyed your children’s social and educational development. It has destroyed innumerable businesses. Many of your elderly loved ones died desperate and lonely because you didn’t visit them when they needed you the most because your government lied and you believed them.
You took an experimental vaccine and bullied and shamed those who did not, on the basis of a threat that was not there. This MRNA treatment has no long term safety data. This vaccine doesn’t stop transmission. This vaccine has been injuring and killing people. Your good fortune (if you have been OK) Is not an excuse for complacency, do you care about others or not? What about the concern you had about ‘one life lost’ to covid being ‘one life too many’?
They lied about the mortality figures to persuade you to take the vaccine. How does that make you feel?
What about the genuinely sick, what about their lives? Delayed elective surgery, cancer diagnosis and treatments for example. You know that this has had an impact on excess deaths right? One life too many... really!🙄
You suffocated yourselves with useless rags, tested yourselves repeatedly when not unwell and complied with irrational nonsensical rules. Why did you not question the ludicrousness? Oh yes, you were misled weren’t you by your BBC and your lying government. You know that the PCR tests have been used to ramp up the fear now don’t you? That they should not be used as a diagnostic because depending on amplification they can be made to produce as many false positives as your government needs to further deceive and frighten you, yes?
The worst of this is what you did to your children on the basis of the false narrative. Your children lost birthdays, social interactions, schooling, precious childhood experiences that can never be replaced. They have been taught to fear life and people and germs. They will pay the price for this for the rest of their lives, financially, emotionally, educationally and tragically some will pay physically as they are they ones who were most betrayed and used as human shields in a vain attempt to protect you from a massively exaggerated threat.
We have been trying to reach you but you have ignored and mocked us. This was not ok but now I need you to hear me.
They must not be allowed to get away with this or they will do it again.
They MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS OR THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN.
You have shown them how easy it is to fear, fool and control you. You have partaken, aided and abetted in the removal of our human rights.
It’s not yet too late. We all of us started off in this world trusting, easily led and naive. That was your wake up call, it can be the making of you if you choose.
“Fool me once shame on you, fool me again shame on me” could be your anti tyranny mantra. It really is beyond time for you to get informed (read ‘state of fear by Laura Dodsworth).
It really is beyond time. You should feel incensed.

OAK

• Getbig V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4293 on: January 21, 2022, 05:16:47 PM »

That's interesting.

😆😆😆

You're a huge bag o' tiny dicks.  Now...Covid up, barrel boy.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4294 on: January 21, 2022, 05:36:57 PM »
For the detectives here I saw a mention of Pfizer getting hacked……. The dumping of vaccine mandates being tied to the hacking as there is fertility information inside.

Any thoughts?

Fertility related problems were squashed pretty hard by media but it’s always been a concern. It does seem odd to have countries clamp down hard then suddenly withdraw mandates while cases continue to build.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4295 on: January 21, 2022, 05:50:40 PM »
Daily I read stories about cases waning, then the next story is record high numbers but less deaths, then back to lowest in X months... the media is all over the fucking place and recently someone posted about how hospitals are no longer being asked to count covid cases? Guess this is like obama or pelosi crying about global warming and then buying beach front property for millions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4296 on: January 21, 2022, 07:54:57 PM »
“You Need to Get Your Booster in Order to Be Up to Date” – Walensky Says Definition of Fully Vaccinated is Being Changed to Include Covid Booster

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/need-get-booster-order-date-walensky-says-definition-fully-vaccinated-changed-include-covid-booster-video/

'CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Friday announced the definition of fully vaccinated is being changed to include the Covid booster shot.

“And what we are really working to do is pivot the language to make sure that everybody is as up to date with their Covid-19 vaccines and they personally could be based on when they got their last vaccine,” Walensky said.

If you are eligible for a booster and you haven’t gotten it, YOU’RE NOT UP TO DATE and you need to get your booster in order to be up to date.”'

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4297 on: January 21, 2022, 11:58:46 PM »
Folk singer Hana Horká dies after catching COVID on purpose

The antivaxxers are quiet about this lady too.

Also she's neither fat nor old.

That's interesting.

😆😆😆

She was functionally retarded.  ;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #4298 on: January 22, 2022, 02:22:45 AM »
even frozo the pharm-clown admits vaccinated are spreading it
no one is vaccinated against covid
anyone can get it
natural immunity > vacc-protection (for most)
buyers remorse setting in world-wide
commin-cold
wool pulled over the eyes of sheep which is oxymoronic

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4299 on: January 22, 2022, 08:45:10 AM »
She was functionally retarded.  ;D

It's always easy to cherry-pick.  This article has many red flags, son and husband both vaxxed, son is providing info.  Must feel guilt that his mom took care of him and her husband when they caught it rather than isolating from them?  He also doesn't discuss comorbidities, why not?  Seems easy to say and something he'd want to put out there, but nope. 

"Hana Horka, 57, who was the vocalist for the band Asonance, died on Sunday, according to her son Jan Rek. She had voluntarily exposed herself to the virus when her husband and son, both vaccinated, caught it before Christmas, Rek told public radio iRozhlas.cz."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/19/czech-folk-singer-hana-horka-dies-after-deliberately-contracting-covid