Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 422599 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #5150 on: September 11, 2023, 10:29:59 PM »
CLAIM: CDC warns that non-N95 masks will do nothing to protect you from wildfire smoke because “they do not catch small particles.” Smoke particles are larger than those of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, so masks do not work.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Cloth and surgical masks are designed to prevent the spread of the coronavirus by catching respiratory droplets coming from the person wearing the mask. Respiratory droplets are larger than smoke particles.

THE FACTS: Social media posts are misrepresenting information by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding masks and wildfires to claim that masks do not work.

https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-9400514524

Well how do you reconcile the FACT that Fauci clearly stated that masks don’t work?? Lol.

Wear a mask by all means. I’m sure any mask you wear must stink like ballsack and asshole

At least you don’t have to bother dropping off that pain in the ass of a cancer ridden wife before you can get to the glory hole nowadays

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5151 on: September 12, 2023, 01:10:27 AM »
Well how do you reconcile the FACT that Fauci clearly stated that masks don’t work?? Lol.

Wear a mask by all means. I’m sure any mask you wear must stink like ballsack and asshole

At least you don’t have to bother dropping off that pain in the ass of a cancer ridden wife before you can get to the glory hole nowadays

Probably has a Velcro flap that opens so a caulk can be inserted into his "groin gravy guzzler"...   :-\

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #5152 on: September 12, 2023, 12:38:15 PM »
Antivaxxers: 0

Medical Experts: 1,000,000+

😆

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5153 on: September 12, 2023, 01:16:36 PM »
The only guy in our gym that wears a mask (the Tard I mentioned in another thread) the entire place is laughing at him.
Even the old geezers...  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5154 on: September 12, 2023, 04:43:52 PM »
Antivaxxers: 0

Medical Experts: 1,000,000+

😆

::)  ::)  ::)

Fonzi only jumped the shark once.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #5155 on: September 12, 2023, 05:38:29 PM »

::)  ::)  ::)

Fonzi only jumped the shark once.

Don’t mock the Fonz!

😎

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5156 on: September 18, 2023, 08:21:48 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5157 on: September 21, 2023, 12:46:13 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/sheffield-united-confirm-tragic-death-of-maddy-cusack-aged-27/ar-AA1h413O?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f557bbd9fe8e4abcbbe19266ad006249&ei=57

I've never read so many stories of young people dying as I have since the poison vax was developed. A man in my community, Canadian, vaxxed up had a heart attack and died a week ago leaving two little kids behind. This is no coincidence, that "vax" is killing people!
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5158 on: September 21, 2023, 12:52:54 PM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"COVID"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"VAXTARDZ" - Ha ha ha ha ha haha   ::) ::) ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5159 on: September 21, 2023, 05:59:56 PM »
Recall that Clapton had such an adverse reaction to the VAXXXX that he thought he may not be able to play guitar again - and that nobody let him tell the story.

Eric Clapton Helps RFK Jr. Raise $2.2 Million At Los Angeles Fundraiser

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/eric-clapton-helps-rfk-jr-raise-22-million-los-angeles-fundraiser

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5160 on: September 22, 2023, 05:24:26 AM »
Do Libturdz like this Kennedy fella?
He doesnt seem to follow their normal insane agenda and woketurdation...
Does he make them melt and cry??

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5161 on: September 22, 2023, 06:34:28 PM »
No they don't like him.  They won't give him any media attention.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5162 on: September 23, 2023, 01:19:30 AM »
I cant watch him, he makes me out of breath,,,

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5163 on: September 23, 2023, 01:25:52 AM »

I saw him on a video and could not watch, his voice is bonkers... He likes TRT though, so elect that fella ASAP!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5164 on: September 23, 2023, 05:50:39 AM »
Its from a vaccine injury. An actual vaccine… not the gene therapy bio weapon depopulation  injections.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #5165 on: September 23, 2023, 11:18:21 AM »

He is a climate-change lunatic who wants to jail climate deniers and is against the 'ideology of fossil fuels and it's mercantile interests'

Covid was his chance to come up as the true people's champ, thank's to his book "The real Anthony Fauci" ( good read btw)

He can deepthroat a dick, maybe that'll fix his shitty droid voice

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5166 on: September 27, 2023, 05:40:39 AM »

Fauci Was 'Smuggled' Into CIA Headquarters To "Influence" Covid-19 Origins Investigation: Select Subcommittee

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fauci-was-smuggled-cia-headquarters-influence-covid-19-origins-investigation-select

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5167 on: September 27, 2023, 05:52:35 AM »
He is a climate-change lunatic who wants to jail climate deniers and is against the 'ideology of fossil fuels and it's mercantile interests'

Covid was his chance to come up as the true people's champ, thank's to his book "The real Anthony Fauci" ( good read btw)

He can deepthroat a dick, maybe that'll fix his shitty droid voice

Thx, I dont know much about the kvnt... Not a fan of these fake climate lunatic hypocrites like Munster Kerry...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5168 on: September 29, 2023, 07:10:09 AM »
 ::)

In remarks made Wednesday, Joe Biden argued that people, including potential “leaders” should stop saying “inflammatory things” about COVID vaccinations and fall into line with what his administration is telling them to do.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-biden-tells-people-stop-questioning-covid-shots

RAMBLING DICKHEAD

“And one of those areas — you saw what happened with regard to the crisis — health crisis that we had that cost us — we lost well over a million people. And as time began to move on, you had more and more voices saying, “No, no, no. You don’t need to get that shot. You don’t need to be — get — you don’t need to.”

“We have a new strain of COVID now, and we have answers for it,” Biden contended, further stating “I just would urge those in public life and both political parties or no political party to be cautious about the ac- — the sometimes inflammatory things you say about this, because people’s lives are at stake.”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5169 on: September 29, 2023, 08:32:25 AM »

In remarks made Wednesday, Joe Biden argued that people, including potential “leaders” should stop saying “inflammatory things” about COVID vaccinations and fall into line with what his administration is telling them to do.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-biden-tells-people-stop-questioning-covid-shots

RAMBLING DICKHEAD

“And one of those areas — you saw what happened with regard to the crisis — health crisis that we had that cost us — we lost well over a million people. And as time began to move on, you had more and more voices saying, “No, no, no. You don’t need to get that shot. You don’t need to be — get — you don’t need to.”

“We have a new strain of COVID now, and we have answers for it,” Biden contended, further stating “I just would urge those in public life and both political parties or no political party to be cautious about the ac- — the sometimes inflammatory things you say about this, because people’s lives are at stake.”
What a fucking tool Sleepy Joe is !

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5170 on: September 29, 2023, 11:10:35 AM »

RAMBLING DICKHEAD

Demturdz dont like thinkers, they just want yes-men, lemmings, pregnant men, sheep, chicks w/ dicks, animal fukkers, luggage thieves, blue-hairs, Karens, Darens, whiny kvnts.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5171 on: September 29, 2023, 05:02:49 PM »
Its from a vaccine injury. An actual vaccine… not the gene therapy bio weapon depopulation  injections.

Glad to see that your time away from getbig didn't lead to you getting any brighter. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5172 on: September 29, 2023, 05:43:30 PM »
Today I went to Sunrise Records to buy the new Cannibal Corpse and KK’s Priest CDs.

Young fella behind the counter was wearing a mask. Been wearing one now for about four years.

Clown World populated by clowns. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5173 on: September 29, 2023, 06:35:39 PM »
Today I went to Sunrise Records to buy the new Cannibal Corpse and KK’s Priest CDs.

Young fella behind the counter was wearing a mask. Been wearing one now for about four years.

It's actually only been about 3.5 years. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5174 on: October 09, 2023, 08:58:28 PM »

KK got screwed.