Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 422969 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #3750 on: January 03, 2022, 04:47:28 AM »
Biden Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin tests positive for COVID-19
Fox ^ | 1/2/22
Posted on 1/2/2022, 8:18:50 PM

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has tested positive for the coronavirus on Sunday after experiencing symptoms of the virus while at home on leave.

In an emailed statement released Sunday night, Austin said that he is fully vaccinated and received his booster shot in October, which he says has made the infection "much more mild."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3751 on: January 03, 2022, 04:51:50 AM »
Funny how scientists that speak out against the vaccines have videos etc removed from social media and its branded as misinformation, yet anyone pro vaccine can speak freely.
Why aren't daily vaccine deaths and adverse reaction stats released, if there's more deaths from this vaccine in the time it's been available compared to any other vaccine in its history, that's a worrying statistic.
I find it baffling how so many are willing to be guinea pigs to this.

I posted that vaccines were 100% effective against infection and transmission of covid on FB.

That is clear misinformation and an untruth, yet zero fact check, it was just left on there

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3752 on: January 03, 2022, 06:28:05 AM »
Well there you go, you could probably write other crap like it protects against flu and it'd get left.
I posted that vaccines were 100% effective against infection and transmission of covid on FB.

That is clear misinformation and an untruth, yet zero fact check, it was just left on there

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3753 on: January 03, 2022, 06:29:17 AM »
Well there you go, you could probably write other crap like it protects against flu and it'd get left.
But i got banned for posting a link to a government website showing vaccine adverse events

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3754 on: January 03, 2022, 06:54:35 AM »

So you admit vaccines are 100 effective.

That’s interesting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3755 on: January 03, 2022, 07:17:06 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3756 on: January 03, 2022, 07:27:28 AM »

That’s interesting.

So both your bullshit detector and your sarcasm detector are broken.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3757 on: January 03, 2022, 08:12:18 AM »
Life insurance industry says deaths in the 18-64 age group up 40%...inferring it's not covid but something else they can't quite name...hmmm what could it be?

Really can't believe they are claiming they don't have a breakdown on what they are treating in these health systems...you KNOW they do.
   ::)

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

"He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims."

"At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing."

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3758 on: January 03, 2022, 08:23:27 AM »

That’s interesting.

hahaha fucks sake you are not even trying anymore

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3759 on: January 03, 2022, 08:34:55 AM »
Keep pumping the vaxxxxx. You can't make this stuff up!

"Boosters already are recommended for everyone 16 and older, and federal regulators on Monday decided they’re also warranted for 12- to 15-year-olds once enough time has passed since their last dose.

But the move, coming as classes restart after the holidays, isn’t the final step. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must decide whether to recommend boosters for the younger teens. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, is expected to rule later this week."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fda-expands-pfizer-boosters-more-144201594.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3760 on: January 03, 2022, 08:55:17 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3761 on: January 03, 2022, 09:18:14 AM »
FDA expands Pfizer boosters for more teens as omicron surges

The U.S. is expanding COVID-19 boosters as it confronts the omicron surge, with the Food and Drug Administration allowing extra Pfizer shots for children as young as 12.

Boosters already are recommended for everyone 16 and older, and federal regulators on Monday decided they’re also warranted for 12- to 15-year-olds once enough time has passed since their last dose.

Where the fuck is omicron surging with kids?  Parts of Europe stop giving the 1st 2 shots to kids.

You have a virus that literally hijacked the "live forever" code from the common cold and these dudes are talking about the "winter of death".

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3762 on: January 03, 2022, 09:31:04 AM »
The left: "Trump is Hitler!"
The left: "Show me your papers."

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3763 on: January 03, 2022, 11:07:11 AM »
The left: "Trump is Hitler!"
The left: "Show me your papers."
Exactly. Leftists are simply tyrants in waiting.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3764 on: January 03, 2022, 12:18:24 PM »
It’s mind-boggling that with the current vaccination rates and the fact that there are record numbers of infections, that people are still defending these vaccines. At least have the decency to admit that they’re not all they’re cracked up to be.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3765 on: January 03, 2022, 12:48:54 PM »

I have 3 liberal uncles all on one side of the family...today the last of the three is sick with covid. All are boosted and got it within 2 months of the booster, wives had it as well.

All three sound like little acorns - "it's a good thing we got boosted! derp derp derp".

I can't take it.  ;D

Update - have now found out one of them had it in the summer as well but didn't tell anyone.  ;D

So he had the double shot and got it, then the booster and got it again.  ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3766 on: January 03, 2022, 12:52:11 PM »

I heard Chuck Schumer say this weekend that the covid virus pills are not the answer, the shot is the only that will prevent you from getting the virus.  This is so much BS right now.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3767 on: January 03, 2022, 12:55:33 PM »
It’s mind-boggling that with the current vaccination rates and the fact that there are record numbers of infections, that people are still defending these vaccines. At least have the decency to admit that they’re not all they’re cracked up to be.

Mandela Effect has already begun.

After the ever moving goalposts from the vaccines preventing and protecting, to reduced efficacy, to now claims it lessens spread and severity, to boosters, to possible annual shots..............peopl e are now claiming it was NEVER said that the original shot would prevent the acquisition or spread of Covid.

Fortunately, there's so much video proving it.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3769 on: January 03, 2022, 02:12:00 PM »
Thank you very much!  My natural immunity did a wonderful job in the summer of 2020.  Fucboi free and my killer Ts never make the mistake of recognizing me as the enemy. Praise God, not man, for Mitochondrial Eve and inheritance of the Eumelanin Genotypeeee.

I'm more comfortable sitting on the sidelines, watching the perfectly healthy take unless boosters for $32.99 tax-free.

Am I reading your post correctly? Are people you know being charged $33 for COVID booster shots where you are? Or are you saying this is what they cost us tax payers? All COVID shots and their administration are supposed to be free to the recipient regardless if they are insured or not. 

https://www.verywellhealth.com/are-booster-shots-free-5200244#:~:text=The%20booster%20shot%20is%20free,-800-HHS-TIPS.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3770 on: January 03, 2022, 02:16:54 PM »
NO ONE EVER wants to admit they were fooled.
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3771 on: January 03, 2022, 05:01:33 PM »
The vaccine did it's job.   :D
Same shit the unvaccinated people have and they don't have that peddled poison injected into their bodies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3772 on: January 03, 2022, 05:10:05 PM »
Same shit the unvaccinated people have and they don't have that peddled poison injected into their bodies.

If that’s true then why are 90% of the COVID ICU admissions unvaccinated?

😮

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3773 on: January 03, 2022, 05:13:50 PM »

It's a conveniently non-measurable metric.  Who is to say what would have happened or whether it would have been worse, especially as it is mild or asymptomatic in the vast majority.

Also "it's job" was to prevent the spread, but even in wholly vaccinated populations that isn't happening.

They're all liars.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3774 on: January 03, 2022, 05:14:47 PM »
If that’s true then why are 90% of the COVID ICU admissions unvaccinated?

😮

They are not