Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 417445 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #4325 on: January 23, 2022, 09:36:31 AM »
Also, are you claiming that you are disabled?

🙁

Im not claiming anything I am stating facts regarding your lack of knowledge on subjects you should be familiar with.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #4326 on: January 23, 2022, 09:47:09 AM »
Im not claiming anything I am stating facts regarding your lack of knowledge on subjects you should be familiar with.

Ok.

Fill me in.

How are you covered by this act.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4327 on: January 23, 2022, 09:48:22 AM »
Ok.

Fill me in.

How are you covered by this act.
I have a huge cock that stops me walking properly

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4328 on: January 23, 2022, 09:52:34 AM »
I have a huge cock that stops me walking properly

That’s not what your wife told me.

😎

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4329 on: January 23, 2022, 10:37:15 AM »
That’s not what your wife told me.

😎
she has a huge vagina

OAK

• Getbig V

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4335 on: January 23, 2022, 11:27:44 AM »
Fauci optimistic omicron will peak in February

Fauci said there are states in the northeast and in the upper midwest where cases have already peaked and declined "rather sharply" but that cases are still rising in southern and western states.

"There may be a bit more pain and suffering with hospitalizations in those areas of the country that have not been fully vaccinated or have not gotten boosters," he warned.

MORE: Fauci says US must prepare for omicron variant: 'Inevitably it will be here'

Peak season Flu A and B (whch they are not testing for) patients will be DX'ed as Covid patients.  Oh goodie, here comes Omicron Plus.  FOH!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4336 on: January 23, 2022, 12:44:22 PM »
Not really finding ICU demographics, especially post-Omicron, but there are some for hospitalizations from the CDC (but they go back to March 2020):

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/health-equity/racial-ethnic-disparities/disparities-hospitalization.html

If these translate into ICU stats they would seem to disprove the narrative that the hospital and ICU "unvaxxed" are a bunch of right wing anti-vaxxers.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #4337 on: January 23, 2022, 01:39:27 PM »
Not really finding ICU demographics, especially post-Omicron, but there are some for hospitalizations from the CDC (but they go back to March 2020):

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/health-equity/racial-ethnic-disparities/disparities-hospitalization.html

If these translate into ICU stats they would seem to disprove the narrative that the hospital and ICU "unvaxxed" are a bunch of right wing anti-vaxxers.

Read the left side of the chart you posted. Those aren't final numbers, they are ratios per population size. The information you were looking for can be broken down on the link you posted. Whites are still largest racial group in the ICU (if you are trying to equate "right wing anti vaxx" with white).

Interesting progression:

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4338 on: January 23, 2022, 01:48:08 PM »
she has a huge vagina

Yeah, I've been meaning to apologise to you about that...

;D Come on!?  You left the door wide open for that one!  ;D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4339 on: January 23, 2022, 02:06:21 PM »
Yeah, I've been meaning to apologise to you about that...

;D Come on!?  You left the door wide open for that one!  ;D

;D

She did as well

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4340 on: January 23, 2022, 02:26:32 PM »
Read the left side of the chart you posted. Those aren't final numbers, they are ratios per population size. The information you were looking for can be broken down on the link you posted. Whites are still largest racial group in the ICU (if you are trying to equate "right wing anti vaxx" with white).

Interesting progression:

Here we go again.  1) I wasn't claiming to show who was the largest racial group, but it's clearly far far far from all right wing anti-vaxxers in the hospitals and ICU.  2) the progression you notice appears to track the winter months approaching same as last year (same chart).

And what about this chart which shows percentage hospitalized?  That would seem to indicates that there are a great many if not a majority minority.  Look, the point I was making up thread was that those claiming all those in the ICUs are right wing anti-vaxxers should probably look further, there are indisputably a large percentage not in that category.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #4341 on: January 23, 2022, 04:12:18 PM »

And what about this chart which shows percentage hospitalized?  That would seem to indicates that there are a great many if not a majority minority.  Look, the point I was making up thread was that those claiming all those in the ICUs are right wing anti-vaxxers should probably look further, there are indisputably a large percentage not in that category.

Hahaha.....the absolute irony here!

Too funny!

😆

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #4342 on: January 23, 2022, 04:57:04 PM »
Here we go again.  1) I wasn't claiming to show who was the largest racial group, but it's clearly far far far from all right wing anti-vaxxers in the hospitals and ICU.
How did that graph show that at all? Aside from the fact that it gives no indication as to whether or not anyone is vaxxed, who has claimed that white, right wingers are the only people not getting vaxxed? A lot of yall have gone all out in making it your identity, but where have you seen claims that minorities have a higher vaccination rate than whites?

2) the progression you notice appears to track the winter months approaching same as last year (same chart).

Yes, it's almost as if my point was that at different points, the numbers and demographics shift and that you're not likely to get an accurate picture trying to extrapolate from large chunks of data that cover different multiple points in time- which I've repeated MULTIPLE TIMES.

Did you look at any of those studies? They are hyperlinked in the last column. Most of them cover less than a hundred patients. The only one that covers more than a thousand patients was at a homeless safety net hospital, which of course is largely minority. One of the only other ones that covered more than 300 patients was at a hospital in metro atlanta, which of course was heavily black. Do you think that might have skewed the data just a little?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4343 on: January 23, 2022, 05:21:12 PM »
How did that graph show that at all? Aside from the fact that it gives no indication as to whether or not anyone is vaxxed, who has claimed that white, right wingers are the only people not getting vaxxed? A lot of yall have gone all out in making it your identity, but where have you seen claims that minorities have a higher vaccination rate than whites?

Yes, it's almost as if my point was that at different points, the numbers and demographics shift and that you're not likely to get an accurate picture trying to extrapolate from large chunks of data that cover different multiple points in time- which I've repeated MULTIPLE TIMES.

Did you look at any of those studies? They are hyperlinked in the last column. Most of them cover less than a hundred patients. The only one that covers more than a thousand patients was at a homeless safety net hospital, which of course is largely minority. One of the only other ones that covered more than 300 patients was at a hospital in metro atlanta, which of course was heavily black. Do you think that might have skewed the data just a little?

Look, let's not start this again.  I'm on your side here.  It looks like poor underserved communities are in the hospitals and ICUs at disproportionate rates to their populations at large and that means the hospitals and ICUs aren't full of right wing anti-vaxxers.  The only way this isn't the case is if those communities have much higher vaccination rates that are still being hospitalized.  I've not seen anything saying that certain racial demographics have significantly disproportionate vaxx rates.  But we're on the same side here, demonizing the unvaxxed is unhelpful to these communities.

(Let me add one caveat to the point I'm making, I'm talking about people in risk groups for serious Covid and side effects, not the vast vast majority for whom this is now pretty much a bad cold at best.  The people who should have been focused on since the beginning, many of whom are hard to reach because of age or unhealthy lifestyles anyway)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4344 on: January 23, 2022, 05:36:05 PM »
It's all a bullshit lie. All of it.

Go live your life. Spit in the face of anyone who questions you.
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #4345 on: January 23, 2022, 06:07:54 PM »
Look, let's not start this again.  I'm on your side here.  It looks like poor underserved communities are in the hospitals and ICUs at disproportionate rates to their populations at large and that means the hospitals and ICUs aren't full of right wing anti-vaxxers.  The only way this isn't the case is if those communities have much higher vaccination rates that are still being hospitalized.  I've not seen anything saying that certain racial demographics have significantly disproportionate vaxx rates.  But we're on the same side here, demonizing the unvaxxed is unhelpful to these communities.

What same side are we both on?  In your post before last ,which is what I responded to, you said that your point wasn't which group was the largest, but in the above you say if one  is disproportionately large, that means others don't exist?  Disproportionate rates of one group doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of others.  What points in my posts in the last few pages do you feel we're agreeing on? Also, I would never have guessed from any of your previous posts that the overrepresentation of minorities  affected by covid was something you were concerned about.

How would demonizing the unvaxxed be unhelpful for a group of people  who would be helped by getting vaccines? Mind you, I haven't even demonized anyone in any post- what I've done is pointed out ridiculous and situational  interpretations of data used to minimize the issues surrounding covid. I think that's way more unhelpful.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4347 on: January 23, 2022, 06:17:29 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4348 on: January 23, 2022, 06:50:45 PM »
It's all a bullshit lie. All of it.

Go live your life. Spit in the face of anyone who questions you.

This x1000

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4349 on: January 23, 2022, 07:25:56 PM »
What same side are we both on?  In your post before last ,which is what I responded to, you said that your point wasn't which group was the largest, but in the above you say if one  is disproportionately large, that means others don't exist?  Disproportionate rates of one group doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of others.  What points in my posts in the last few pages do you feel we're agreeing on? Also, I would never have guessed from any of your previous posts that the overrepresentation of minorities  affected by covid was something you were concerned about.

How would demonizing the unvaxxed be unhelpful for a group of people  who would be helped by getting vaccines? Mind you, I haven't even demonized anyone in any post- what I've done is pointed out ridiculous and situational  interpretations of data used to minimize the issues surrounding covid. I think that's way more unhelpful.

I think this is my fault and I accept blame.  I was imprecise in the statement you bolded "that means the hospitals and ICUs aren't full of right wing anti-vaxxers."  I forgot to include the word "just".  I think many are trying to paint this as a political issue where it's ICUs or hospitals "just full of right wing anti-vaxxers" and there are plenty, maybe majorities in many places where there are unvaxxed who don't fit this characterization.  And doesn't "ridiculous and situational  interpretations of data used to minimize the issues surrounding covid" include ignoring natural immunity which the vaxxed/unvaxxed stats pretend doesn't exist?  None should be demonized for political purposes (except the liars).

I'm sorry if you have not seen me post on this topic before because I have.