Author Topic: then and now  (Read 326853 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: then and now
« Reply #1175 on: September 14, 2021, 11:29:58 AM »

She has such a beautiful face. She says she was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 1992 and it became a living hell for her.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1176 on: September 14, 2021, 12:19:21 PM »

She has such a beautiful face. She says she was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 1992 and it became a living hell for her.

Rheumatoid arthritis can cause weight gain. Because of the pain and fatigue, it is difficult for people who have the condition to exercise.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1177 on: September 14, 2021, 12:20:53 PM »

She has had such a beautiful face.
She says she was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 1992 and it became a living hell for her. she now looks like a sack of rags.

:(

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1178 on: September 14, 2021, 12:28:52 PM »

F

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1179 on: September 14, 2021, 01:25:48 PM »
Rheumatoid arthritis can cause weight gain. Because of the pain and fatigue, it is difficult for people who have the condition to exercise.

They can still eat less.  Fat people like excuses almost as much as they like cake.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1180 on: September 14, 2021, 01:32:04 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1181 on: September 14, 2021, 04:31:58 PM »
They can still eat less.  Fat people like excuses almost as much as they like cake.

LOLOLOLOL!!  Okay...I have to say I wish I had written something this superb!  Well done, sir!  Thankyewveruhmuch!  LOL!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1182 on: September 14, 2021, 05:39:45 PM »

Actually, it's harder than you think. When my dad got prostate cancer he started eating like it was going out of style. He was a skinny guy until then. He said it was nearly impossible to stop. Eventually as it progressed he then started losing weight no mater what he ate. When he died he weighed about 90 pounds, from a normal weight of 185.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1183 on: September 14, 2021, 05:53:47 PM »

Actually, it's harder than you think. When my dad got prostate cancer he started eating like it was going out of style. He was a skinny guy until then. He said it was nearly impossible to stop. Eventually as it progressed he then started losing weight no mater what he ate. When he died he weighed about 90 pounds, from a normal weight of 185.

Fuck cancer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: September 14, 2021, 07:31:16 PM »

Sorry to read about your dad dying from prostate cancer. I assume by the time his prostate cancer was diagnosed it was at least stage 4 and likely metastasized. If that's right, it is very sad. Early detection saves lives.

I am a prostate cancer survivor. Thanks to being on TRT, I routinely had labs done including checking my PSA. When there was a rapid increase in numbers, a biopsy was done and done again just to be sure. The cancer was caught in the early stages of 1-2 and it was well within the margins of my prostate. I no longer have a prostate and my labs show my PSA as undetectable. I had the prostatectomy around 7 years ago.

After diagnosis while contemplating the choices my doctor proposed, I joined a prostate cancer group. Most of the guys there didn't have a great prognosis. Some had chosen radiation, others chemo, and a few androgen suppression therapy. The group leader, who was also married and was considerably younger than I was, had a prostatectomy and was leading a normal healthy life. His experience influenced my decision.

Prostate cancer is one of the leading causes of death. The American Cancer Society estimates for in 2021 that there will be about 248,530 new cases of prostate cancer and around 34,130 deaths in the U.S. My doctor told me that any man who lives long enough will likely get prostate cancer. -Cheery thought.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1185 on: September 14, 2021, 07:53:26 PM »
Sorry to read about your dad dying from prostate cancer. I assume by the time his prostate cancer was diagnosed it was at least stage 4 and likely metastasized. If that's right, it is very sad. Early detection saves lives.

I am a prostate cancer survivor. Thanks to being on TRT, I routinely had labs done including checking my PSA. When there was a rapid increase in numbers, a biopsy was done and done again just to be sure. The cancer was caught in the early stages of 1-2 and it was well within the margins of my prostate. I no longer have a prostate and my labs show my PSA as undetectable. I had the prostatectomy around 7 years ago.

After diagnosis while contemplating the choices my doctor proposed, I joined a prostate cancer group. Most of the guys there didn't have a great prognosis. Some had chosen radiation, others chemo, and a few androgen suppression therapy. The group leader, who was also married and was considerably younger than I was, had a prostatectomy and was leading a normal healthy life. His experience influenced my decision.

Prostate cancer is one of the leading causes of death. The American Cancer Society estimates for in 2021 that there will be about 248,530 new cases of prostate cancer and around 34,130 deaths in the U.S. My doctor told me that any man who lives long enough will likely get prostate cancer. -Cheery thought.

PC took my father ten years ago. 

Happy that you've had a good outcome.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: September 14, 2021, 10:24:21 PM »

Thanks, Prime.  My dad caught it late- he said he didn't have any symptoms then boom it started. Funny thing is he and my mom took care of me and my siblings at the first sniffle- always putting themselves last.

From that lesson learned I'm very careful with my own health- but since I still bike race I'll probably get hit by a car first, lol. I did a training ride tonight with a group of about 30 cyclists on country roads- and still cars came barreling by like their house was on fire. It's always something.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: September 15, 2021, 10:46:11 AM »

Thanks, Prime.  My dad caught it late- he said he didn't have any symptoms then boom it started. Funny thing is he and my mom took care of me and my siblings at the first sniffle- always putting themselves last.

From that lesson learned I'm very careful with my own health- but since I still bike race I'll probably get hit by a car first, lol. I did a training ride tonight with a group of about 30 cyclists on country roads- and still cars came barreling by like their house was on fire. It's always something.

Technically, I live in suburbia and the street I live on is a designated bike route. A mile or so from my house is one of many country roads that has practically no shoulder much less a bike lane and where the speed limit is 45 mph which means folks are going 50-55 mph. I see bicyclist there all the time....it seems like pretty scary business. I'll stick with riding where there is a defined bike lane or the speed limit is 20 mph.

From what I understand, by the time someone with prostate cancer has symptoms, it is usually pretty advanced. This is why it is important to have your PSA checked at least once a year....more often if you have a history of prostatitis or you are on HRT or TRT. It was partially due to my being on TRT that I was having my PSA checked quarterly. It believe this is why mine was detected so early on. One of the options my doctor gave me, he termed "watchful waiting".....no thanks. That sounded too much like waiting to die to me.   

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1188 on: September 15, 2021, 10:54:20 AM »

All the ball-busting and joking aside, Im glad you got thru this Prime.
Wishing you more health and strength and many more years here to pick on each other. :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: September 15, 2021, 01:30:37 PM »
All the ball-busting and joking aside, Im glad you got thru this Prime.
Wishing you more health and strength and many more years here to pick on each other. :)

Thanks. I'm counting on it....Getbig is like my lifeblood. LOL!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: September 17, 2021, 08:29:59 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1191 on: September 17, 2021, 04:03:34 PM »
       larry storch now 98
F

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1192 on: September 17, 2021, 04:17:34 PM »

She actually looks pretty good in her current form but in a million years I'd never have known that was Lorraine Bracco.  Too much plastic surgery but they did a good job.  Hopefully she stops there unless she get her tits done.  Any more modifications and she'll start looking fucked up like most people that don't know when to quit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: September 17, 2021, 04:40:46 PM »
She actually looks pretty good in her current form but in a million years I'd never have known that was Lorraine Bracco.  Too much plastic surgery but they did a good job.  Hopefully she stops there unless she get her tits done.  Any more modifications and she'll start looking fucked up like most people that don't know when to quit.

Her voice has always been major turn-on. But you are right, she really looks different in the top photo. Blond hair doesn't fit the image I have of her. First noticed her when she was played Jennifer Melfi, the psychiatrist The Sopranos.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1194 on: September 17, 2021, 04:43:10 PM »
Her voice has always been major turn-on. But you are right, she really looks different in the top photo. Blond hair doesn't fit the image I have of her. First noticed her when she was played Jennifer Melfi, the psychiatrist The Sopranos.

The new version looks like Jane Pauley.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1195 on: September 17, 2021, 04:49:50 PM »
Happy 75th birthday, Tommy Lee Jones

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: September 17, 2021, 04:57:14 PM »
Lorraine Bracco is genetically gifted too, lol

Lorraine Bracco - Lorraine Bracco Photos - Accessories Council Celebrates The 22nd Annual ACE Awards - Arrivals - Zimbio

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1197 on: September 17, 2021, 05:22:06 PM »
Happy 75th birthday, Tommy Lee Jones

Jones was in a favorite movie of mine, The Eyes of Laura Mars (it’s not a very good movie).   Jones was a real stud.  He was also former Vice President Al Gore’s roommate at Harvard.  From Mars, 43 years ago:

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1198 on: September 17, 2021, 05:36:01 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1199 on: September 18, 2021, 05:25:58 AM »

F