Author Topic: 2021 Deathpool thread  (Read 66250 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: 2021 Deathpool thread
« Reply #375 on: August 14, 2021, 05:31:29 PM »
A young Alex Cord...and old.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #376 on: August 14, 2021, 05:37:38 PM »
GREGZ, Hoe did Brad Allen (Allan?) pass away?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #377 on: August 14, 2021, 05:52:57 PM »
GREGZ, Hoe did Brad Allen (Allan?) pass away?

No article I have seen so far mentions cause of death. 48 is way young.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #378 on: August 15, 2021, 02:05:44 PM »
Alena Kosinova, IFBB Pro, who was set to compete at the IFBB Europa Pro, has passed away.
We pass our condolences to Alena's family and loved ones.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #379 on: August 15, 2021, 03:39:20 PM »
Alena Kosinova, IFBB Pro, who was set to compete at the IFBB Europa Pro, has passed away.

PIP - undiagnosed congenital disorder, no doubt...

Entirely unrelated to that:  In another thread I was saying how IMHO some of the 'physique' women appear to be creeping towards the levels of muscularity of the '90s FBB women that caused such a stir at the time (Bev Francis or Paula Bircumshaw, anyone..?)

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #380 on: August 15, 2021, 03:56:30 PM »
PIP - undiagnosed congenital disorder, no doubt...

Entirely unrelated to that:  In another thread I was saying how IMHO some of the 'physique' women appear to be creeping towards the levels of muscularity of the '90s FBB women that caused such a stir at the time (Bev Francis or Paula Bircumshaw, anyone..?)

What's up with her skin?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #381 on: August 15, 2021, 04:18:50 PM »
What's up with her skin?

Horrid acne coupled with broken blood vessels.  The former from stayroids and the latter from high BP brought on by the stayroids.  Either that or she was just a genetic freak with a congenital disposition to being FUGLY.  I don't think Stridex Medicated Pads would've helped her.   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #382 on: August 15, 2021, 04:21:14 PM »

Suicide via stayroids.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: August 16, 2021, 03:58:06 AM »
I believe women and testosterone do not mix well.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: August 17, 2021, 11:47:56 AM »
Is this what Lisa Cross was not talking about on Instagram?

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: August 18, 2021, 04:00:13 PM »
Suicide via stayroids.

Nah Shelby starnes offed her with his insane protocols

3-4 diuretics
Dnp
T3(150+mcg)
Clen

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #386 on: August 18, 2021, 05:44:36 PM »

3-4 diuretics
Dnp
T3(150+mcg)
Clen

Is this pulled out of your hind quarters?  Or is there some basis of truth?  As pertains to Shelby's protocols.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: August 18, 2021, 06:44:34 PM »
Is this pulled out of your hind quarters?  Or is there some basis of truth?  As pertains to Shelby's protocols.

55:18

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2021, 08:24:03 PM »
Japanese martial artist film star Sonny Chiba dies at 82

TOKYO (AP) — Japanese actor Sonny Chiba, who wowed the world with his martial arts skills in more than 100 films, including “Kill Bill,” has died. He was 82.

Chiba, known in Japan as Shinichi Chiba, died late Thursday in a hospital near Tokyo where he had been treated for COVID-19 since Aug. 8, Tokyo-based Astraia, his management office, said in a statement Friday. It said he had not been vaccinated.

Chiba rose to stardom in Japan in the 1960s, portraying samurai, fighters and police detectives, the anguished so-called “anti-heroes” trying to survive in a violent world. He did many of the stunt scenes himself.

His overseas career took off after his 1970s Japanese film “The Street Fighter” proved popular in the U.S.

American director Quentin Tarantino listed the work as among his “grindhouse,” or low-budget kitsch cinema, favorites.

Tarantino cast Chiba in the role of Hattori Hanzo, a master swordsmith in “Kill Bill.”

Chiba appeared in the 1991 Hollywood film “Aces,” directed by John Glen, as well as in Hong Kong movies.

Chiba’s career also got a boost from the global boom in kung fu films, set off by Chinese legend Bruce Lee, although critics say Chiba tended to exhibit a dirtier, thug-like fighting style than Lee.

“A true action legend. Your films are eternal and your energy an inspiration. #SonnyChiba #RIP,” American actor Lewis Tan said on Twitter.

New York-based writer and director Ted Geoghegan called him “the great Sonny Chiba.”

“Watch one of his films today,” Geoghegan tweeted, followed by images of a fist and a broken heart.

Other fans mournfully filled Twitter threads with clips of his movies and photos.

Born in Fukuoka, southwestern Japan, Chiba studied at Nippon Sport Science University trained in various martials arts, earning a fourth-degree black belt in karate.

Chiba set up Japan Action Club in 1980, to develop a younger generation of actors, including protege Hiroyuki Sanada, who is among Hollywood’s most coveted Japanese actors, landing roles in “The Last Samurai” and “Rush Hour 3.”

Chiba is survived by his three children, Juri Manase, Mackenyu Arata and Gordon Maeda, all actors. A wake was canceled as a pandemic measure, and funeral arrangements were still undecided, his office said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/japanese-martial-artist-film-star-sonny-chiba-dies-at-82/ar-AANw3jW

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2021, 08:29:13 PM »
Japanese martial artist film star Sonny Chiba dies at 82

TOKYO (AP) — Japanese actor Sonny Chiba, who wowed the world with his martial arts skills in more than 100 films, including “Kill Bill,” has died. He was 82.

Chiba, known in Japan as Shinichi Chiba, died late Thursday in a hospital near Tokyo where he had been treated for COVID-19 since Aug. 8, Tokyo-based Astraia, his management office, said in a statement Friday. It said he had not been vaccinated.

Chiba rose to stardom in Japan in the 1960s, portraying samurai, fighters and police detectives, the anguished so-called “anti-heroes” trying to survive in a violent world. He did many of the stunt scenes himself.

His overseas career took off after his 1970s Japanese film “The Street Fighter” proved popular in the U.S.

American director Quentin Tarantino listed the work as among his “grindhouse,” or low-budget kitsch cinema, favorites.

Tarantino cast Chiba in the role of Hattori Hanzo, a master swordsmith in “Kill Bill.”

Chiba appeared in the 1991 Hollywood film “Aces,” directed by John Glen, as well as in Hong Kong movies.

Chiba’s career also got a boost from the global boom in kung fu films, set off by Chinese legend Bruce Lee, although critics say Chiba tended to exhibit a dirtier, thug-like fighting style than Lee.

“A true action legend. Your films are eternal and your energy an inspiration. #SonnyChiba #RIP,” American actor Lewis Tan said on Twitter.

New York-based writer and director Ted Geoghegan called him “the great Sonny Chiba.”

“Watch one of his films today,” Geoghegan tweeted, followed by images of a fist and a broken heart.

Other fans mournfully filled Twitter threads with clips of his movies and photos.

Born in Fukuoka, southwestern Japan, Chiba studied at Nippon Sport Science University trained in various martials arts, earning a fourth-degree black belt in karate.

Chiba set up Japan Action Club in 1980, to develop a younger generation of actors, including protege Hiroyuki Sanada, who is among Hollywood’s most coveted Japanese actors, landing roles in “The Last Samurai” and “Rush Hour 3.”

Chiba is survived by his three children, Juri Manase, Mackenyu Arata and Gordon Maeda, all actors. A wake was canceled as a pandemic measure, and funeral arrangements were still undecided, his office said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/japanese-martial-artist-film-star-sonny-chiba-dies-at-82/ar-AANw3jW

6' 6" of half-breed fury!  R.I.P.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2021, 02:19:14 AM »

3-4 diuretics
Dnp
T3(150+mcg)
Clen

Fancy name for a pesticide.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2021, 02:02:07 PM »
Another female competitor (NPC)  :-\

generationiron
Verified
NPC competitor Sofia Graham has passed away in her sleep while preparing for shows. A GoFundMe campaign has been setup in her memory. GI sends condolences to the family and friends of Graham. Link in bio for full story. #sofiagraham #bodybuilding #RIP #GenerationIron
7h

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSzGLY2L6d8/
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2021, 03:33:33 PM »
Major bummer.

Sony Chiba was awesome.

PIP Kung Fu Fighter. 
a

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #394 on: August 21, 2021, 10:13:28 PM »
We regret to inform you that Don Everly of The Everly Brothers has died today, August 21, 2021.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: August 23, 2021, 06:29:06 AM »
R.I.P. Tom T.Hall

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: August 24, 2021, 10:00:33 AM »
R.I.P. Charlie Watts

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: August 24, 2021, 11:06:39 AM »
R.I.P. Charlie Watts
80 year old drummer.  I'll bet he was sore after shows.  RIP

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: August 24, 2021, 12:04:11 PM »
80 year old drummer.  I'll bet he was sore after shows.  RIP
They are supposed to play at the Cotton Bowl in a couple of months. I wonder who will fill in for Charlie

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: August 24, 2021, 12:05:36 PM »
They are supposed to play at the Cotton Bowl in a couple of months. I wonder who will fill in for Charlie
Maybe one of his grandkids.